is this a good sniper hopper? 50 paintball hopper
- Macsdd 8)

#2 User is offline   Hated_Sniper 

• I see you now...
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:HATED_SNIPER

Posted 01 September 2005 - 06:03 PM

if you have an 98c its good. SPray paint it yellow and brown and youll do fine. But if you have an A-5 GET a tac Cap loader there so SWEET!! lowprofile and besides one shot one kill right?
I see you in my cross hair. If I miss you never know... If I hit you'll always wonder where you got shot from

The truth about Video Games Curropting people

A comic on Video Games

user posted image

#3 User is offline   Hills Sniper 

• Hills Sniper
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hills Sniper

Posted 03 September 2005 - 05:28 PM

You can get one of those from like wal mart and places like that.. don't waste your time and get one from ops gear. you will be able to get it quicker if you just get it from a store or something.

Just make sure that you have your normal 200 rd hopper for back up back at the staging area, so that you are still able to use that if you think that you need to use or what not. Or find a plug for your 200 rd hopper and carry it with you so that if you need more fire power you can switch hoppers and have ther more fire power.

but yeah i use one like that (40 rd though) that with alot of effeciency and such. really fun to see the others blaze through 2000 rds and all if takes is one shot to take them out :D

#4 User is offline   cburnsid 

• DeadGooseSniper
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:cburnsid

Posted 07 September 2005 - 12:57 AM

I played with you all summer and nodbody blazed 2000 rounds and you took them out with one. You stick way in the back and plinked at them tell you hit someone. But hey if that is a true sniper them by all means everyone you can be one too. Just ghille out your 200 rnd hopper with a angled connection so that your face is mostly blocked by your hopper and it will do you the same if not better.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users