• You cannot reply to this topic

Q-loader! VERY NICE Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   chewy 

• Screw yo couch!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:47 PM

View PostStormoffires, on Jan 11 2006, 05:40 PM, said:

Next up. they came PREWOUND, and they work perfectly, I just emptyed 3 pods into my case to see how fast it emptyed and boy thats fast!

everything is good wait and is holding strong! I cant wait to fire it, I just did a feed test. (not attactched to the gun.)

Just so you know, you're not supposed to freely unwind/unload your q-pods, it's bad for the springs. Once probably won't hurt it, but don't make a habit out of it.
I hate stupid people.
Paintball Addict #4
In your face, then in your base!

#17 User is offline   Femur Breaker 

• ^^^HeadshotPhantom makes a sweet avatar
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Femur Breaker

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:25 PM

Has anybody had any troubles with the hose getting caught on brush or anything? I really like the Q-loader idea, but I am not so sure that I would be able to use it well. I hate stuff snagging no my marker, and I tend to do a lot of brush jumping!

Any feedback on if this a problem for people would be appreciated. This is the only thing that stops me from getting one. Well, it isn't high on my list right now, but eventually I am thinking of making the purchase. I have heard nothing but good things about this loader, but I just want to be sure that it will work out ok for me if I decide to get it. Thanks!
I joined Myspace: Who wants to be my friend?...lol
Broken Bones Member (2 Femurs....!)
IPB Image

#18 User is offline   .:scorpion:. 

• Get Over Here!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:{scorpion}

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:58 PM

umm i was just wonderiong if a q-loader would be good on an ion and also where can u order both of these on the web at the same time(it would be nice if it came w/ free shipping) :ph34r:
Phantom Stuff Phantom OnlinePump Forum
Google Yahoo AskAltavista Dogpile
Pump Owners Group # 16 Spyder owners group # XIII

#19 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2006 - 08:43 AM

View PostRiddick, on Jan 29 2006, 08:52 PM, said:

I'm having trouble with my q-loader. After I crank the pod full and load it in, it doesn't seem to push the balls up through the feed tube. I think it has something to do with the spring. Can anyone give me some helpful tips. Thanks.

Rotate the spring then try it. If that doesnt work take out the spring and pull the bottom up then see where that little nut is. It should be on the top of the threads. Thats what was wrong with mine.

#20 User is offline   Jet 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jet the Black Dog

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:01 PM

View PostFemur Breaker, on Feb 17 2006, 10:25 PM, said:

Has anybody had any troubles with the hose getting caught on brush or anything? I really like the Q-loader idea, but I am not so sure that I would be able to use it well. I hate stuff snagging no my marker, and I tend to do a lot of brush jumping!

Any feedback on if this a problem for people would be appreciated. This is the only thing that stops me from getting one. Well, it isn't high on my list right now, but eventually I am thinking of making the purchase. I have heard nothing but good things about this loader, but I just want to be sure that it will work out ok for me if I decide to get it. Thanks!

I have never had my hose snag on anything even when it was long as heck on my spyder. I had been hit where the hose connects to the gun and had the hose knocked off that way, but it was once in two years.
...and a good time was had by all
Co-founder and Captain Team BeBop
Proudly sponsored by Smart Parts, Qloader, Special Ops Paintball and First Call Paintball
SP-1 w/Qloader
Tiberius 8 Special Edition

#21 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:34 AM

I just used mine for the first time on Saturday. This thing is so amazing. It is completely worth the money. I used to get hit in the hopper alot but no more hopper hits. This is good for any position not just sniper. The cool thing is when I started running out of CO2 it made the blurrrp and my gun would shoot bursts.

#22 User is offline   Femur Breaker 

• ^^^HeadshotPhantom makes a sweet avatar
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Femur Breaker

Posted 21 March 2006 - 08:50 PM

View PostJet, on Mar 14 2006, 07:01 PM, said:

View PostFemur Breaker, on Feb 17 2006, 10:25 PM, said:

I have never had my hose snag on anything even when it was long as heck on my spyder. I had been hit where the hose connects to the gun and had the hose knocked off that way, but it was once in two years.

Good to know. I am now plannig on getting a Q-loader for my 98 Custom. The hose on that does not leave a large space for anything to get caught, so it should work ok. I will do the testing when I get it though. I try to get through brush that looks quite similar to a wall, so it will be a good test.....
I joined Myspace: Who wants to be my friend?...lol
Broken Bones Member (2 Femurs....!)
IPB Image

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users