• You cannot reply to this topic

Dream Field Whats yours? Rate Topic: -----

#91 User is offline   cRosSfIR3 

• Ben G
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CROSSFIR3

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:06 PM

my entire town in an all out battle to the last man, woman, girl or boy. And im talkin BOINKing tanks :panzer: all around, barricades and fires. artillery of paint on the stop n shop........ooooohh yessss :wub:
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to progressive metal/classic rock, put this in your signature!
"Nobody has to be a hero...it just sometimes turns out that way"
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

#92 User is offline   DA MOLE 

• Da Mole
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:DA MOLE

Posted 22 September 2008 - 02:40 AM

I don't know why the Bonk I'm getting e-mails for this Topic, But since it is here. I'll say a few things.
1) In or out of a dream would I take it to school? My Hood maybe, but never school. (Then again my school sucked.) I would rather play in a city park.
2) I would maybe take on the course of Hawaii or California Beach front and pretend I was storming the banks of Normandy.
3) Get me lost in the hills of the Washington state park. And I'll consider everyone my enemy. (Rambo would be a Kiddy Cat)
I'm here to talk about paintball. Not mingle with the with the wrong crowd.
Now that I had stated what I'm looking for. Lets Play some Paintball!!!

#93 User is offline   the eggman 

• ninjadodjy is always watching you...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:bake-bake

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:17 PM

MATRESS FIELD!!!! matress floor, matress bunkers, even the snake would be those lil single beds lol. and not the temperpedic matresses i mean the springy ones so i can jump from the 20, over the snake, to the 50 lol. excuse me while i go buy 5000 matresses...

#94 User is offline   EvilxTriumphs 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:35 PM

Ok i have been dreaming of this for a long time and i've found out i can do by getting into Bill Gates will. Anyways it will be like 200 square miles of land or something but it would start at the beach where bunker would be set upon a sea wall. Then as you go in you go through palmeto groves all over with rolling dunes covered in weeds and palm trees and palmetos. In the dunes and palmetos holes in the ground in which tops were swung up and people came out of hiding holes and fired. After getting through the palmeto groves and dunes they encounter a large forest with pines and palmetos all through out it. Inside the woods were small forts dotted through out the wood just among the trees. Then once the moved even farther in they would encounter swamp lands where small john boats with just trolling motors on them would be sitting. These could be taken and used to navigate throught he more flooded areas of the swamp. In the swamps there would be platforms which were walled and couild be maned. Then once out of the swamp they encounter the saint johns river. There more boats will be waiting but these have 50 horse power engines so the curren will not carry them away. On each sides of the river there are big bunker systems . Once across the river ther are more small out posts un walled and then some waller outposts. This is where it gets cool each out post is manned by staff members who run pro shops with paint and air in all of them along with drinks and food. The outposts can be taken and go from side to side they are not nuetral. If one side over runs the outpost the service of the pro shop inside becomes theres. Things in the pro shops can be bought with credit. Before the game is started you may buy credit. You give your name and enter a code then buy credit. At each outpost you give your name and enter your code then hand over some identifcation and then you may buy air and paintballs so the fight continues.
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing"

"War doesn't determine whos right, Only whos left."

#95 User is offline   TheLeftHandofGod 

• If you die we're splitin up your gear
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Left Hand of God

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:09 PM

An Abandoned town or a speedball field a mile square

Shocker Owner #2
PROTECT THIS HOUSE

#96 User is offline   Gravdigr 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gravdigr

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:37 PM

Ok this is going to sound weird and a bit disrespectful but my ideal field would be a cemetery mockup. My name isn't just for cool factor. I co-own a monument company and run and dig graves in 2 cemeteries. Every day at work in the cemeteries since I started playing paintball I look around and think 'this would make a badass paintball course'. As I said though a MOCKUP of a cemetery. Please do not ever play in or near a cemetery. I have had to try and clean headstones shot by paintballs and anything oil based will stain granite and it is difficult if not impossible to get the stain out of granite. Not to mention it is disrespectful. But damn those headstones make perfect bunkers.

#97 User is offline   Wh0pp3r 

• Squad Marksman
  • PipPip

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:03 PM

View PostGravdigr, on Sep 25 2009, 08:37 PM, said:

Ok this is going to sound weird and a bit disrespectful but my ideal field would be a cemetery mockup. My name isn't just for cool factor. I co-own a monument company and run and dig graves in 2 cemeteries. Every day at work in the cemeteries since I started playing paintball I look around and think 'this would make a badass paintball course'. As I said though a MOCKUP of a cemetery. Please do not ever play in or near a cemetery. I have had to try and clean headstones shot by paintballs and anything oil based will stain granite and it is difficult if not impossible to get the stain out of granite. Not to mention it is disrespectful. But damn those headstones make perfect bunkers.

yep, they sure do =)
my local field has a cemetary mockup sorta thing
its amazingly fun to play after its rained for a week solid lol
the "graves" fill up with water and mud and its just so satisfying to shoot someone in the leg and watch them take a mudbath :P
-Vinny
T9 Longbow

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users