Need a new mech marker Something you dont see everyday Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Steel Tiger 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Steel Tiger

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

Hey guys,

So I plan on playing in this years ION game at skirmish USA, and I know for a fact that they don't allow RT triggers on their field, so that means i cant use my mag. I'd like to purchase another marker beforehand that can sling some paint, preferably mechanical. I appreciate fine craftsmanship in paintball markers, so the more original the better. Bonus points for brass. I have about a $400 budget. Please don't suggest tippmanns.

On an unrelated note:

Kind of a long shot, but does anyone happen to know any place (or anyone) that can tech a nova? I know they've been out of business for a while, but i have one sitting around that I can't seem to get running. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

Blazer or Typhoon then. Depending on if you want brass or aluminum with brass barrel. Both are quality markers. Blazer being much lighter and tighter. I prefer the Blazer. Everything is internal. No hoses exposed. And super fast and snappy.

Hit up MCB and post in the Airstar section. I'm sure there are many guys willing to help you out or at least give you enough pointers to get you through it on your own. Www.mcarterbrown.com. they specialize in old school markers there.

Sent from my cat's brain...using telepathy.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users