Special Ops Paintball: Biblical Battles: The Walls of Jericho - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Biblical Battles: The Walls of Jericho Paintball Scenario - Oct. 16 10 AM Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:23 AM

The Urban Guard is hosting our last game of the year! Don't let the name fool you; there is always plenty of action and mayhem at our Biblical Battles games! The game is at 3995 Bish Road, Baltimore, Ohio. Call for directions or we can meet you at a gas station off of I-70 and State Route 37.
Biblical Battles: The Walls of Jericho will feature many games through the day that will allow each team to gain advantages through out the course of the day. These advantages will give special benefits during the final "attack the fort" game! Its the Israelites versus the Canaanites in this epic battle of the ages. This field features a range of different terrains and there will be games in all of them! There are several structures, including a large new fort, dense woods, light woods, shrublands and open fields! There will be no air fills or paint for sale, so come prepared for a day of action and fun! We are asking for a five dollar donation to support the Youth Paintball Ministry at this field. Feel free to contact Jack at JDMDavis@columbus.rr.com

This post has been edited by Shadowjackal: 07 October 2010 - 06:26 AM

Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#2 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

DOWN WITH...........the other team?...Hmm...I don't know what the factions are...or who my allies or enemies are yet...Hmm.
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users