Special Ops Paintball: Gloves w/ knuckle and finger protection? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gloves w/ knuckle and finger protection?

#1 User is offline   Sarcyn 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Sarcyn

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:54 AM

I will admit that the one thing I am shameless wuss about when it comes to this great game is getting shot in the hands.

Does anyone have any ideas on a good glove to help with this? I was looking at some kevlar stuff but haven't found a glove with protection on both the knuckles and fingers.

Price is (sort of...) not an issue.

Thanks for the help

#2 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

I have seen some very nice motocross gloss in use as well as some good options in the mountain bike shops. They usually have a good portion of the knuckles covered.

But most paintball glovse on the market offer the same level of protection for the fingers. That little bit of hard carbon fiber on the knuckles is not much of a bennifit.

Find a paintball store, try on a few styles and brands and you will soon find a glove that works for you.

My daughter does not wear gloves, my wife uses Invert gloves since they fit her hand the best out of all the ones we tried.

I typically use whatever fits my moneky fingers. Currently that is Proto...but I am on my last pair of the four I bought last time so I will begin my search again soon for a proper glove to fit.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users