Special Ops Paintball: General Rants/Girl Problem thread - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (351 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

General Rants/Girl Problem thread Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:10 PM

So, heres one... maybe you guys can explain it to me.

Theres this guy (lets call him 'S' and you'll see why later), just a friend, but went to prom with him cause I was super upset I'd miss it, he was single, etc etc. We were good friends for a while, hung out a lot...
But he was kind of annoying and needy, for all I know liked me. I became really good friends with his friend ('K'), and around the same time me and him just grew apart, until we weren't talking at all about a month ago.

K goes to Italy, and comes back and I dont hear a word from her, which is weird... we were basically inseperable before then. So on, so on, until Monday night...

Get this call from her, freaking out, she says S says he's going to kill me.
I kinda laugh it off, wondering why he'd say that, and continue with my life. The next day I called to ask to have one of my DVD's back, wanted to watch it. He just says BOINK off before I put a bullet in your head, and hangs up.

Oh great, now I get to tell parents, police, on and on and on, not like it's a serious threat, I could totally take him down lol.



But uh, why...? Any guesses? Insanity sound right?
0

#17 User is offline   Ace-014 

  • Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 537
  • Joined: 21-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dam Neck, Virginia
  • Brigade Name:Ace-014

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:16 PM

View PostBecc, on Aug 6 2009, 09:10 PM, said:

So, heres one... maybe you guys can explain it to me.

Theres this guy (lets call him 'S' and you'll see why later), just a friend, but went to prom with him cause I was super upset I'd miss it, he was single, etc etc. We were good friends for a while, hung out a lot...
But he was kind of annoying and needy, for all I know liked me. I became really good friends with his friend ('K'), and around the same time me and him just grew apart, until we weren't talking at all about a month ago.

K goes to Italy, and comes back and I dont hear a word from her, which is weird... we were basically inseperable before then. So on, so on, until Monday night...

Get this call from her, freaking out, she says S says he's going to kill me.
I kinda laugh it off, wondering why he'd say that, and continue with my life. The next day I called to ask to have one of my DVD's back, wanted to watch it. He just says BOINK off before I put a bullet in your head, and hangs up.

Oh great, now I get to tell parents, police, on and on and on, not like it's a serious threat, I could totally take him down lol.



But uh, why...? Any guesses? Insanity sound right?

I'm gunna guess Insanity does indeed sound pretty close...maybe something happened behind the scenes? Maybe someone told him you said something about him that was false, I dunno. I deduct nothing from that, just some crazy guy.
Official SpecOps FC
0

#18 User is offline   Thalion 

  • Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 22-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Twin Cities, MN

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:17 PM

View PostBecc, on Aug 6 2009, 09:10 PM, said:

But uh, why...? Any guesses? Insanity sound right?


Sounds about right.

Given the information provided, he's not operating under any standard form of logic.
Member of Team Akkadian

0

#19 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:19 PM

The closest guess I can gander is that hes jealous because I spend more time with K than she does with him... they dated for like a week, the same week i became good friends with her.
0

#20 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

  • My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 04-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Abilene, KS

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:21 PM

Wait, so K is a girl? Maybe on top of being crazy he thinks that you are the reason K and him broke up?
0

#21 User is offline   Thalion 

  • Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 22-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Twin Cities, MN

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:24 PM

View PostFlippy the Wonder Bunny, on Aug 6 2009, 09:21 PM, said:

Wait, so K is a girl? Maybe on top of being crazy he thinks that you are the reason K and him broke up?


Logical conclusion, even if he's wrong.
Member of Team Akkadian

0

#22 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:26 PM

Lol as far as I could tell it was unrelated... she left him for another girl, who wasnt me for the record lol. And yes, shes a chick.
0

#23 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

  • My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 04-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Abilene, KS

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:27 PM

Thats hawt.
0

#24 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:28 PM

how would you feel if your girl left you for another girl? Lol. I mean, i could see him wanting HER dead, but me?
0

#25 User is offline   PistolWhipped 

  • Headshot Specialist
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 206
  • Joined: 09-January 07
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:29 PM

Next time you hear the threat, reply in kind.

"You do realize that I can have my father's Colt in hand any time I like. You feel the need to try it and I swear I will end you."

And seriously, just make sure a firearm is accessible in the home. And keep an eye out. This kid sounds like he's a few fries short of a Happy meal.
“You deserve nothing. Remember that.”
Posted Image
My Feedback. +3/-0
0

#26 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

  • My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 04-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Abilene, KS

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:30 PM

View PostBecc, on Aug 6 2009, 09:28 PM, said:

how would you feel if your girl left you for another girl? Lol. I mean, i could see him wanting HER dead, but me?

Well actually.....
0

#27 User is offline   Ace-014 

  • Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 537
  • Joined: 21-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dam Neck, Virginia
  • Brigade Name:Ace-014

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:34 PM

View PostFlippy the Wonder Bunny, on Aug 6 2009, 08:49 PM, said:

You just gotta look around man, JC and Manhattan probably have quite a few people that play instruments.

Oh there are plenty I'm sure, I'd just like to find some that I know, around my age and similiar music prefrence. I have an idea of what kind of music I'd like to make, but another hard part is finding someone who isn't some rapper wanna-be or a metal head.

I have an idea for someone on drums, but no one for vocals, bass, rhythym guitar, piano, ect...though lead guitar, piano and maybe vocals I can do (though I can't do it really well, I'd prefer someone who actually can really sing well. Same with piano, cept I'm pretty good with that, but I'd still prefer someone better. Lead guitar is what I intend to do).
Official SpecOps FC
0

#28 Guest_Sgt. Reynolds_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:35 PM

PW,

Quote

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you."


fixed
0

#29 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:36 PM

View PostPistolWhipped, on Aug 6 2009, 10:29 PM, said:

Next time you hear the threat, reply in kind.

"You do realize that I can have my father's Colt in hand any time I like. You feel the need to try it and I swear I will end you."

And seriously, just make sure a firearm is accessible in the home. And keep an eye out. This kid sounds like he's a few fries short of a Happy meal.


lol... actually i did.
I said "You DO realize that I have a gun, and you don't, right? Kinda puts a damper on things."

and seriously, I have my S&W .22 in my room, with my magnum and rifle downstairs. My mom has a Colt by her bed, dad has a DEagle by his. We also have two dobermans. So I feel very very safe in my house, lol. Its just out of it, which really isn't a big deal either... I've seen his knife skills, mine suck and are still better than his, lol.

Its jut weird, he really didnt seem crazy when we were friends...

View PostFlippy the Wonder Bunny, on Aug 6 2009, 10:30 PM, said:

View PostBecc, on Aug 6 2009, 09:28 PM, said:

how would you feel if your girl left you for another girl? Lol. I mean, i could see him wanting HER dead, but me?

Well actually.....


i didnt say if she asked for a threesome, dear.
0

#30 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

  • My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 04-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Abilene, KS

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:38 PM

View PostBecc, on Aug 6 2009, 09:36 PM, said:

View PostFlippy the Wonder Bunny, on Aug 6 2009, 10:30 PM, said:

View PostBecc, on Aug 6 2009, 09:28 PM, said:

how would you feel if your girl left you for another girl? Lol. I mean, i could see him wanting HER dead, but me?

Well actually.....


i didnt say if she asked for a threesome, dear.

She didn't, unfortunately. She basically just left me for her best friend. It was a little odd. She hasn't said it yet, but I'm pretty sure she likes girls.
0

Share this topic:


  • (351 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users