• You cannot reply to this topic

Warsensor MOLLE Vest My review

#1 User is offline   The Judge 

• Deranged Bystander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:A-5 Assassin

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:44 AM

Here we go, I plan on making a video that will show you everything about the vest. That will be up shortly, thanks to the camera being at work.
Posted Image

The Warsensor MOLLE Vest is a versatile utility vest which obviously uses the MOLLE attachment system. If you're not familiar with MOLLE, here is the short answer. It is a system that allows you to attach any of a wide variety of pouches, cases, accessories, etc. In this case it allows you to position your radio pouch, pods, and utility pouches ANYWHERE on the vest, except the shoulders.

Features:
-Any MOLLE accessory you want will attach
-Comes with double grenade pouch (seen in picture, also holds 50 rd. pods) and right breast pouch with I.D. holder.
-Good quality zippers
-Armor plate holder in the inside back, which is really only for holding hydration pouches.
-Side pull-straps and adjustable shoulders so one size really does fit almost all.

GOOD:
  • The vest is all-around well made. All the stitching appears very durable, and so far has stood up to everything I have put it through (4 days of play). Everything definitely feels solid and well made, and not like some peice of crap from a flea market.
  • It's soooo comfortable. Once you break it in and it starts to fit your shape, it feels like a nice snug t-shirt that just happens to be really heavy duty :dodgy:.
  • The customizability (<--- I invented this word) is my favorite thing about it. You could have anything from a light scout vest to a heavy gunner's vest while still being comfortable. I bought another of the double grenade pouches and put it on the front left, so I currently have 4 pod holders (50 rd'ers) up front. On the back I have an extra utility pouch for squeegies and mask rags. This setup lets me run without restriction and everything nice and handy. I even play speedball with it.
  • It is a great value. I found an eBay store that sells MOLLE accessories for $10 each, and the vest is $50 retail. Altogether my setup was about $70, and I will be adding a few more pieces.
  • It keeps you cool. It's not a big heavy drag to wear on a hot day, and believe me, I know what a hot summer day is. Here in Sacramento is gets to 115 in the shade, and I am out there with basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and this vest.
  • One broken zipper or rip in the fabric will not mess up the whole vest. Replace the damaged piece and it's good as new.
BAD:
  • The vest does not allow you to put a radio in the traditional location: on the upper left shoulder. That means you can't lean your head over and talk right into it, like cops do. You either have to run a mic to it, or take it out of wherever you put it every time.
Personal comments: I think this vest is damn good looking, for one thing. But the main reason I love it is because it has what I want, it lets me do what I want, and nothing else. I had a SpecOps Sabre before this, and after a ) all the zippers breaking and B ) feeling like I had a weak midget on my back trying to kill me, I find this vest to be a great product. Sorry SpecOps, I love ya, but you've got a hell of a good competitor in the vest area.

This post has been edited by The Judge: 05 July 2007 - 02:45 AM

TAW Paintball: The best Scenario ball in the west! / Join Pumpers of America

The Sabre isn't "slashing and stabbing" so much as perpetually poking the enemy until they make a mistake. - Flakk

Sling mud and argue for my entertainment

#2 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2007 - 03:45 AM

Ive seen, held and wore the Warsensor MOLLE Vest at the TAW Scenario Games here in Northern California and at the Devil Mountain Sports Store in Martinez, Ca. http://www.dmspaintball.com/ and also the Scenario Team that Ive been hangin out lately all wear the Warsensor MOLLE Vest as well as other Scenario Teams and Individual Players in the TAW Games using it to its Full Potential.

#3 User is offline   The Judge 

• Deranged Bystander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:A-5 Assassin

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:07 AM

Yep, this is the vest I won in the prize drawing at Ripcord Fury :).
TAW Paintball: The best Scenario ball in the west! / Join Pumpers of America

The Sabre isn't "slashing and stabbing" so much as perpetually poking the enemy until they make a mistake. - Flakk

Sling mud and argue for my entertainment

#4 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:15 AM

View PostThe Judge, on Jul 5 2007, 09:07 AM, said:

Yep, this is the vest I won in the prize drawing at Ripcord Fury :P.

I know you'll never use it anyway....so give it to me.

#5 User is offline   French 

• Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 08 July 2007 - 01:49 PM

Judge how is it breathing

This post has been edited by Evil Fingers: 08 July 2007 - 08:35 PM

INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback

Share this topic: