• You cannot reply to this topic

Hey guys Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jiu-jitsu fighter 

• Would you rather me barrel tag you or choke you unconscious
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Jiu-Jitsu Fighter

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:45 PM

Well I am hoping to get back into paintball the next few weeks as I have been itching to play something fierce. Already know what I am looking to get I have just got to make sure I have the time to play. I see alot of new names. I dont know if any new guys knows what I am talking about. But for those that have been here awhile. Anyone remember the board bro that had the phantom called "bloodrayne" or something like that. He had the pewter skull grips on the red acid washed phantom?
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.

My feedback

#2 User is offline   jiu-jitsu fighter 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:05 PM

Thanks I found out who it was, of course I had to go through the pump picture page to find out. Now to find out if he is still on the board.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.

My feedback

#3 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:04 AM

WHo was it? There aren't many pumpers left here anymore. Most moved onto other forums, or just left as life took them in other directions.

Glad to see you back here. How you been bro?

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#4 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:09 AM

Some of us will never give up!

Glad to see you back in here. Do you still have your good looking guns or are you considering a complete refitt?

Man looking back through those pictures...Unimoose and TREYisRAD had some amazing guns.

#5 User is offline   jiu-jitsu fighter 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:30 AM

View PostLegato, on 08 March 2011 - 12:04 AM, said:

WHo was it? There aren't many pumpers left here anymore. Most moved onto other forums, or just left as life took them in other directions.

Glad to see you back here. How you been bro?

It was Unimoose. Yeah i went back to SCP and it had pretty much died off. I think us strict pump only were a dying breed much less stock class only. I hate to see this. Been pretty good. Married almost 3 years now. Got canned from a great job for doing something stupid. But found another. Hours and pay suck but I am thankful to have it anyway.

How have you been?

My feedback

#6 User is offline   jiu-jitsu fighter 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:32 AM

View PostKrazy8, on 08 March 2011 - 08:09 AM, said:

Some of us will never give up!

Glad to see you back in here. Do you still have your good looking guns or are you considering a complete refitt?

Man looking back through those pictures...Unimoose and TREYisRAD had some amazing guns.

I am going to do a complete refit. Definitely going to invest in a vsc phantom. Probably just black but I am really undecided. Definitely going to get a deadly wind barrel and the freak inserts for sure. Yeah back when I was here regular seemed everyone on here had at least one pump gun that was just awesome.

My feedback

#7 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:50 AM

There is still a large following of pump guys on MCB. That is my second home on the web. We often get monthly pump games in my area with really good turn outs. Even have pump tourney league. :D Gravity League FTW

I've been good. Lost a **** ton of weight. Down to almost normal weight. Almost. LOL Working my *** off. Trying to play at least monthly. If i can get out more, then HELL YEAH.

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#8 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:02 AM

Well, with Wevo gone CCI now produces the same undercocking kit. So that will make using the DW much easier.

When you are ready to make the jump on a gun just holla and I will see if I can help you out.

#9 User is offline   Supergyro 

• Ain't He Great, Folks?
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:43 AM

It's really to bad more people aren't here. I've been on MCB alot lately but it feels like they're starting to pick up more of the one-sale-post-then-leave PBN riff-raff. It would be awesome if more of the classy guys came back.
Posted Image
"Of course you know, this means war."-Bugs Bunny
"My friend got killed by a throwing star but I live because of DEagle."-Thalion

"The visible spectrum is...RAINBOWS"-Pirate

#10 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:45 AM

I'm like one of those awful people cause I just signed up there to buy a PGP :P but I've never been registered on the Nation. :P

#11 User is offline   Supergyro 

• Ain't He Great, Folks?
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:26 PM

You gotta see their new subforum: outlaw fields. Some awesome discussions there.
Posted Image
"Of course you know, this means war."-Bugs Bunny
"My friend got killed by a throwing star but I live because of DEagle."-Thalion

"The visible spectrum is...RAINBOWS"-Pirate

#12 User is offline   jiu-jitsu fighter 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:29 AM

I'm on MCB. Haven't been on there though. This was always my favorite place. I liked SCP for the pump section, but it was more airball and hyperball than woodsball. I will get to play some I have to get off these Saturday's first.

My wife is going to start hating me as I work 3rd shift, so I have to sleep in the day (which is usually while she is at work). I am going to pick up paintball again and at least try to play once a month (probably the Saturday's she works). I have softball in the evenings (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday...some tournies Friday-Sunday depending on how we do) and some tournies that last all day Saturday (and when I mean all day the last one I did we started at 7am and we finally got put out at 2am and they finally finished 6am Sunday morning). The evenings I dont have softball I am going to start going back to my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/MMA class (which is Monday thru Thursday). Then around 4ish in the evening I have a friend that wants me to start lifting weights with him which I may start doing.

I just realized how worn out I will be.

My feedback

#13 User is offline   Pump Daddy 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

good to have you back JJ. I just got back on myself. yeah SCP is pretty much dead. hardly any pure stock classers anymore.

I am a complete refit as well...and not looking forward to explaining the purchases to my wife lol

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users