Special Ops Paintball: SF Bay Area - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (14 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SF Bay Area Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   MrCadillac 

  • MrCadillac
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 147
  • Joined: 19-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Livermore, CA
  • Brigade Name:Frokester

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:32 PM

We are pretty easy to spot, two brothers in Fusion2 jerseys with spec ops vests and Aarons skull mask.
<img src="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l100/frokester/benfranklin.gif" border="0" class="linked-sig-image" />
http://i170.photobuc...ntitled-1-2.gif
0

#17 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,979
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Sucka Free, Nor Cal

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:55 AM

View PostThe Stuntman, on Nov 6 2007, 08:20 AM, said:

View PostCatharsisEGR, on Nov 6 2007, 01:17 AM, said:

aight.. I'll plan on it.. perhaps mention which team (green/red) arm bands you guys might pick up..

Hard to say...we never know before we get there & quite frankly dont care. We are "equal opprotunity" players - we will cheerfully shoot at anyone!

I see you still have that Home Field Team attitude huh :) :laugh:
0

#18 User is offline   CatharsisEGR 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 48
  • Joined: 16-September 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Francisco
  • Brigade Name:CatharsisEGR

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:09 PM

Mmm.. Travis AFB / TAW.. That was darn good fun and I met up with a lot of new folks / friends. I didn't run into E_F, but I guess you were only there on Sat. Sunday was darn good compared to Sat.. In the drizzle/rain my marker was all over the place probably due to water in the barrel, but Sunday it was all good. I came up with the bright idea to use some camo wrap on the barrel after the fact. I'm hooked on the TAW events. I also plan to make it to Travis AFB / Xtreme Paintball more now that this field is open to the public on Saturdays.

Boo.. So I won't make PBJ on the 18th.. My new girl planned a trip to Napa and well off we go.. Kind of neat cause she wants to try PB or at least give it a shot..

I still want to play with all yah.. I'm going to the BlackCat scenario December 1/2nd and Reindeer Games.. And rec most weekends free.
0

#19 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,979
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Sucka Free, Nor Cal

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:42 AM

I was there, I was the one walkin around wearin a black baseball cap that says 5150 in front, I didnt make it back for Sunday though, cus I wasnt feelin too good when I woke up at 4am, so I decided to stay home and SLEEP.
0

#20 User is offline   The Stuntman 

  • I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 2,718
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Cruz CA
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 17 November 2007 - 09:44 PM

Paintball Jungle...tommorow...be there or be square!
0

#21 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,979
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Sucka Free, Nor Cal

Posted 18 November 2007 - 02:32 PM

I wish I could be there with you guys, but doing a Tune Up takes most of my Money and Time.
0

#22 User is offline   The Stuntman 

  • I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 2,718
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Cruz CA
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 18 November 2007 - 10:44 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Nov 18 2007, 01:32 PM, said:

I wish I could be there with you guys, but doing a Tune Up takes most of my Money and Time.

I hear ya...

Turns out to have been a darn good day. Eli is all up & running, having fully recovered from his operation & our old team-mate from "back in the day" was visiting from the east coast, so we had a pretty good bunch of people.
Reffing has picked up a bit too - certainly up a notch in quality. Played a Beezwax game & didnt see any cheating on either side - which is refreshing. Seems like Bob & Bubba are getting down to business.
Anyway, a good day.
Right now Im just waiting for the TAW 2008 schedule to be posted...
0

#23 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,979
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Sucka Free, Nor Cal

Posted 21 November 2007 - 08:38 PM

View PostThe Stuntman, on Nov 18 2007, 09:44 PM, said:

View PostEvil Fingers, on Nov 18 2007, 01:32 PM, said:

I wish I could be there with you guys, but doing a Tune Up takes most of my Money and Time.

I hear ya...

Turns out to have been a darn good day. Eli is all up & running, having fully recovered from his operation & our old team-mate from "back in the day" was visiting from the east coast, so we had a pretty good bunch of people.
Reffing has picked up a bit too - certainly up a notch in quality. Played a Beezwax game & didnt see any cheating on either side - which is refreshing. Seems like Bob & Bubba are getting down to business.
Anyway, a good day.
Right now Im just waiting for the TAW 2008 schedule to be posted...

Looks like I missed out Big Time, oh well there is always a Next Time.

As for next year's Scheduled TAW Games, gotta wait a bit longer, TAW has one more game to complete.....Im so glad I didnt register for that game...I hate the Freezing COLD!

This post has been edited by Evil Fingers: 21 November 2007 - 08:39 PM

0

#24 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

  • Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 207
  • Joined: 01-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Union City, CA
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:50 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Nov 21 2007, 09:38 PM, said:

Looks like I missed out Big Time, oh well there is always a Next Time.

As for next year's Scheduled TAW Games, gotta wait a bit longer, TAW has one more game to complete.....Im so glad I didnt register for that game...I hate the Freezing COLD!



Its going to take a little more than ice and rain to stop me!
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115
0

#25 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,979
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Sucka Free, Nor Cal

Posted 24 November 2007 - 07:08 AM

View PostFSHS Phil, on Nov 22 2007, 11:50 AM, said:

View PostEvil Fingers, on Nov 21 2007, 09:38 PM, said:

Looks like I missed out Big Time, oh well there is always a Next Time.

As for next year's Scheduled TAW Games, gotta wait a bit longer, TAW has one more game to complete.....Im so glad I didnt register for that game...I hate the Freezing COLD!



Its going to take a little more than ice and rain to stop me!

Have a good time and dont sleep with the car window open.
0

#26 User is offline   CatharsisEGR 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 48
  • Joined: 16-September 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Francisco
  • Brigade Name:CatharsisEGR

Posted 24 November 2007 - 06:16 PM

I'm hitting up PBJ Sunday (25th) if anyone is out and about. Also going down to the Monterey area for the Blackcat / Farewell '07 scenario next weekend. That should be interesting, a 25 hour game.. Rain doesn't seem to be on the forecast anymore for that weekend.
0

#27 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,979
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Sucka Free, Nor Cal

Posted 25 November 2007 - 05:35 PM

To those that remember Li-San (hes in the Army) and that I recieved an Email from him in my MySpace Account and he set a Date to play (I guess) at PBJ on the Dec 23rd...Im down, who else?
0

#28 User is offline   CatharsisEGR 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 48
  • Joined: 16-September 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Francisco
  • Brigade Name:CatharsisEGR

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:28 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Nov 25 2007, 04:35 PM, said:

To those that remember Li-San (hes in the Army) and that I recieved an Email from him in my MySpace Account and he set a Date to play (I guess) at PBJ on the Dec 23rd...Im down, who else?


I'm down... :angry:

I had a decent day yesterday @ PBJ.. I have to take the time to work out my Lvl 10 and make sure I don't chop cause it's a real pain with the qbow/longbow mag system and requires break down off the field / qloader disengaged to really get any accuracy back.. Chopped 2 balls in the morning in different games and that was a bummer. The afternoon was quite fun and I guess PBJ is warming up on me.

Now that the Travis AFB / Xtreme Paintball is open to the public on Saturdays I'd be glad to go out there again. I might just do it myself soon, but more the merrier.
0

#29 User is offline   MrCadillac 

  • MrCadillac
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 147
  • Joined: 19-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Livermore, CA
  • Brigade Name:Frokester

Posted 26 November 2007 - 06:26 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Nov 25 2007, 06:35 PM, said:

To those that remember Li-San (hes in the Army) and that I recieved an Email from him in my MySpace Account and he set a Date to play (I guess) at PBJ on the Dec 23rd...Im down, who else?

50/50 for me. I will see what I can do.
<img src="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l100/frokester/benfranklin.gif" border="0" class="linked-sig-image" />
http://i170.photobuc...ntitled-1-2.gif
0

#30 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,979
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Sucka Free, Nor Cal

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:40 AM

View PostMrCadillac, on Nov 26 2007, 05:26 PM, said:

View PostEvil Fingers, on Nov 25 2007, 06:35 PM, said:

To those that remember Li-San (hes in the Army) and that I recieved an Email from him in my MySpace Account and he set a Date to play (I guess) at PBJ on the Dec 23rd...Im down, who else?

50/50 for me. I will see what I can do.

How about your brother?
0

Share this topic:


  • (14 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users