• You cannot reply to this topic

Dye I3 Pros

#1 User is offline   ZACHARY 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:FastAttackZach

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:46 PM

Review:Dye I3 Pros
Ive been using my Proto FS goggles for about a year now.Ive Been getting a couple of problems with them.Fogging,Ripped Foam,Water in the Lense,and its actually kinda heavy IMO.So last week I decided to to get a new pair of goggles.I went to my local paintball store and tried on a few.The Profilers,Grillz,and the I3 Pros.After trying on the Grillz and the Profilers I slipt on the I3 Pros and my God these are friggen comfortable.But $100 WOW.But I got them for $85(Military Discount).BTW I would of gotten the Grillz but they only had them in Red and Blue,I wanted them in Lizard.So anyways theres my story and now on to the review.

-LOOK
This Goggle looks beautiful.Just like Dyes other stuff.The Olive and Black matches nicely with my Ultalites.

-FLEXIBLITY
The bottom area of this mask is very flexable.Great for someone is looking for a flexable mask for the stock.Im not sure if this premotes bounces.Havnt played with these yet.And the entire mask can bend.So it'll fit just about any size head.

-LENSE
The lense it comes with is the best lense I have ever used.Its has AntiFog coating and a Anti Scratch coating.But whats really awsome is it comes standard in Smoke(Kinda Orangish)Which is great when that sun gets in your eyes.And has great peripheral vision and crystal clear.Almost like wearing a pair of $150 sun glasses.But it is a pain in the butt to get out.It took me 30 minutes to get them out.Its even harder to get them back in.But after the first time its very easy.

-COMFORT
This mask is extremely comfortable.The foam is very soft on your skin.The Soft ears is the best feature.Its very soft on your ears and wont rub against them.I put them on and ran around my backyard and they wont move up and down.The rubber like material on the strap is great.It keeps the back of the mask from moving anywhere.I have held all of my friends masks and this is the lieghtest.Its only 10oz(Without Visor).It almost feels like your not wearing anything at all.The soft ears keep you very cool under the heat.And make the mask light as a feather

-CONCLUSION
So far I give this mask a 9/10....-1 because changing the lense is a pain and the price.This mask is great and totally worth every penny.Now for the momet you have all been waiting for....The PICTURES!!!

The Front
Posted Image
The Side
Posted Image
The Back
Posted Image
Im going paintball this Saterday so ill update this when I get back.
EDIT-Pictures Fixed

-Zak

This post has been edited by ZACHARY: 04 April 2007 - 06:47 PM

#2 User is offline   Coaxe 

• The Paintballer's breakfast: ham, hash browns, and an egg.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Coaxe

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:10 PM

Great review, I was thinking about getting either this or an e-vent.

My Feedback Smart Parts Ion Owner #45
98 Custom: $100. 98 Flatline: $50. A kid with a rental coming up to you and telling you "nice shotgun": Priceless.

#3 User is offline   legend9 

• Legend 9 Bringin' it since '05
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:legend9

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:56 AM

Man, I've been looking for new googles and I think this just made my mind up for me. Sweet!

#4 User is offline   ZACHARY 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:FastAttackZach

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:12 PM

UPDATE

Sorry for the delay guys,kinda forgot about this lol.The I3s were awsome.The weather was pretty bad though.It was 64 degrees and was drizzling.But there was no fogging at all.And im still loving how light these are.I can were this mask on all day.But as soon as I got home it took forever to get the lense off the frame.But its getting alout easier to take them off.

-Zak

#5 User is offline   Buckfrenzy 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Buckfrenzy

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:09 AM

Mine fog a lot. That is it.
Proud member of Shogun PSP and Jolly Green.
JOLLY GREEN
BUY MY PUMP

#6 User is offline   BLACK MAMBA 

• Living Luxerific
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:11 AM

very nice review......
i3 pro's are awesome. i have the gold and black ones....i would def. recommend them to anyone looking for a new set, especially if you dont care about the price...
Posted Image
MM PB /VALKEN / FLASC / CCC / COMPULSIVE / MSS / TIBERIUS / GUERRILLA

#7 User is offline   Varnel 

• Team F.E.A.R Co-Captain
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Varnel

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:15 PM

Thanks for the great review!!!
I'm picking up the exact same pair you have this friday, hoping the color will go good with my '07 digi Empire Contacts.
Can't Wait

#8 User is offline   Badmagic 

• South Texas Woodsballer
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Badmagic

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:19 PM

Nice review!
I have the Dye I3 Thermals with the soft ear pieces and love them!!! My mask has never fogged, I live in Hot and Humid south Texas so that means a lot to me.
Civilization begins with order, grows with liberty, and dies with chaos.

#9 User is offline   skiddish9999 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SKIDDISH

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:46 PM

sorry but i had to chime in

thats not a orangish colored lense thats a high definition lense

i know because i own one flat black

extremegst.com team website

#10 User is offline   French 

• Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 09 July 2007 - 06:51 PM

i went to the proshop today to get my cocker fixed and i tried them on and i was like holy poo these goggles are so comfortable it unbelievable i might pick some up but they are really expensive 134$
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback

#11 User is offline   Alan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:56 PM

Good review. Mine are very comfortable.
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Ion - Trinity Rasta Body - Dye Airport in/off and Rail - AKA 2-Liter - Hybrid B!itch Grips - Tadao Raider Board - TechT L6 bolt - Empire Revolver Kit - Hybrid Headloc Feedneck - CP Roller Trigger
<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->2004 AKA Viking - Delrin Bolt Pin - Fbm Sling trigger - Eyes - CCM Feedneck - Tadao Board- Sonic ASA/Hybrid Rail<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Spyder Imagine Select [Homemade Low Pressure] - Drilled ASA - Drilled Valve - Polished Internals - Lightened+Polished Bolt - Lightened+Polished Striker - CCM Feedneck - SP on/off + S.rail - SP AA Barrel - Halfbacked<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#2F4F4F--><span style="color:#2F4F4F"><!--/coloro-->Polished Pre2k PGP - SP Wood Grips<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#12 User is offline   Aim for the trash 

• Not my name?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:REMOVED AS INAPPROPRIATE

Posted 08 August 2007 - 02:31 PM

I have some I3s. They are nice. Padding everywhere and no fogging. They have a very small profile, almost too small though. If you have a large chin, somewtimes it sticks out. Also, sometimes it just isn't as comfertable as my Vforces though. Something with the ears. I would stay with my profiler personally, it fits my face better. Besides that, the I3s are a great brand of masks.
You have failed as a paintballer.
Special Ops Feedback M. Carter Brown feedback
Dirty quotes get you warned. Dang it Mike.

#13 User is offline   MICMO 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:MICMO

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:36 PM

thanks for that awsome review. went to the local pro shop and tried them on. what can i say, i had to have it. very comfortable,lite, and cool looking.

#14 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2007 - 09:02 AM

View PostBuckfrenzy, on Apr 20 2007, 09:09 AM, said:

Mine fog a lot. That is it.

Do you have a thermal lense? Probably not.. Try getting one then see how they work. You may need to clean the lense too.
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   src 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:24 PM

I love mine i have the olive i3 pro's. the only thing that i hate about them is lense removal i can not get the lense out if my life depended on it so far all i do is just wipe down the lense that u can see if anyone has any tips on how to remove the lense PLEASE PM me mine are starting to get pretty gross looking and i cant get them out no matter how hard i try

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users