Special Ops Paintball: WE NEED SP-1 MODS! - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

WE NEED SP-1 MODS! I came up with somthing.

#16 User is offline   Capt.turkey 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:capt.turkey

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:48 AM

where does the hopper go??? if it is off set that would be real nice, i don't really like the box how about an MP7 mod that would be awsome!!
If you are 18 or older and pay for your own gear put this on your sig!!!!

#17 User is offline   Spektre 

• Forum Stalker
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPEKTRE

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:58 AM

His plan is to use a box mag, bub. Thus, no hopper. It is a difficult undertaking but will yield amazing results if completed correctly.
SPEKTRE, Recon Element
Grim Reapers Paintball

#18 User is offline   Seanallen 

• 93 till' Infinity
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:H702K

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:57 AM

Take a airsoft box mag and put a warp feed into it, I've seen it done before but I have no idea where.
I'm also sure with the railing system the SP-1 has you could find a way to mount a airsoft body to it.
This should really be in the mods section because I'm sure if you find the right airsoft gun to hack and chop up, this can be done.

#19 User is offline   Red_Dog 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:58 PM

If I didn't already have my Havoc mounted on my SP-1, I'd do something like that.

Here's my SP-1 with a Magpul MOE Handguard on it.

Posted Image

and with the Havoc launcher.

Posted Image

I'd love to get rid of that big ugly hopper sticking way up on top of it though. I'm planning to attempt a backpack hopper as soon as I can get my hands on a warp feed.

#20 User is offline   isaac toonkel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:58 AM

View PostJustdizy, on Mar 12 2009, 09:57 PM, said:

Ok, I know almost everyone hates Smart Parts but they do make some awsome markers. I love my SP-1 but it needs more. Just to let you guys know I dont have a good photoshop program so I did what I could with Microsoft Paint. I'm in the works for making a drum mag for my SP-1 and moding the body a bit. So far it all should work in theory so I ordered some parts from Palmer and Evike Airsoft. This is what I had in mind...
Posted Image
Please let me know your input on this. If you have any ideas let me know I will take critasism to better my project. And if spc ops wants to use this idea for some mods, be my guest. just hook me up with some props (and maybe some parts) LOL! :)

Attached File(s)

#21 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:19 PM

View Postskanzlemar, on Apr 14 2009, 01:27 PM, said:

If you can get the feed system to work in a Warp-fed style like that, and still have it fairly small unlike an actual warp system, i'll be extremely impressed. good luck

ATS uses mini chain loading systems in the mags for the AT-85 and AT-4 markers. smaller and imma guess easier to mod then a V-35
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users