Special Ops Paintball: Southwest Brigade Team/Unit Listing - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Southwest Brigade Team/Unit Listing Regional Team Listing Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Young (ODA-271) 

• 18 Zulu - Operations Sergeant
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ODA-271

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:34 PM

This is a pretty basic thread that I'll update daily. I'll section it to cover each state so everyone can add in their information. Simply post a reply here with the information needed. There are a couple rules with this:
  • This is NOT a recruitment thread. This is an index for posting your teams info. Please keep posts within that realm.
  • No comments should be made about another team unless to commend them. Absolutely ZERO negative comments are allowed.
  • This is NOT for players to post that they are looking to join a team. See a team you like and want more information or to talk to them... PM the contact.
That should cover the basics. I'll need the following information to update your listing and add it in:

-Team Name
-Basic Concept (goals)
-Location (City/State based out of)
-Field of Play (Speedball, Woodsball, Outlaw, Scenario, etc)
-Website
-Contact (Forum account, e-mail, address, etc)

Again, I'll update this daily so check back for more information.

Team/Unit Listing

Arizona:
  • -Team Name: US SOCOM
    -Basic Concept: An SPPL and Scenario team combining the best players from across the Nation, US SOCOM won the Sportsmanship award at the 2006 SPPL National Finals, and returned to earn a finals berth again this year.
    "SOCOM Paintball is more than just a game. It is a reflection of our honor. It is a reflection of our dedication. It is a reflection of our community and friendships. It is a reflection of the best from around the country, from all backgrounds and all walks of life, coming together with a common goal, to be the best representatives of our sport: from how we play, to how we conduct ourselves, to how we serve. It is a reflection of our passion. This is SOCOM Paintball. "
    -Location: Nationwide, with detachments in Arizona (CENTCOM), Colorado, Utah and elsewhere outside the SW region.
    -Formats: SPPL and Scenario primarily.
    -Contact: PM AZ Storm on the forums -OR- Contact me via PM or at Lomarandil@SocomPaintball.com
California:
  • -Team Name: Jolt
    -Basic Concept: We are just a rec team. we have some old school players that started the team in 1985, and a bunch of younger guys. we paly for fun.
    -Field of Play: Woodsball, Outlaw, Scenario
    -Contact: Philiplouisiana@comcast.net or PM me (Forum Name: FSHS Phil).
  • -Team Name: Team Outlaw ( socal outlaws)
    -Basic Concept: A fun based team with a family like environment focusing playing with honor and having fun
    -Location: team is based in san diego california but members are from all over socal
    -Field of play: Wooodsball outlaw ans scenario
    (playing at jungle island lake elsionore ca,velocity ramona, ca camp pendelton camp pendleton,ca and any other so cal scenario field)
    -Contact: rkoder1371@yahoo.com or sapper96 on brigade froums and sapper on the team forums

Colorado:
  • -Team Name: BlackLight Company
    -Basic Concept: To promote the safety and fun of our favorite sport, and to promote the sport as a whole in the Colorado area and surrounding states
    -Field of Play: Scenario and Woodsball. No public "home" field
    -Contact: Easiest contact is myself, at jackrock@axiscommand.org, or to PM our team captain, Skid, on our team forum.
  • -Team Name: Band of Brothers, US SOCOM Echo Detachment
    -Basic Concept: We are a team who loves all styles of paintball. Our home is in the woods, but we have no fear of the airball field. We placed in the SPPL the past two seasons, playing in three events and taking home the PMI Sportsmanship Award for the OKDDAY 2006 Qualifier. In addition, we host several events at our homefield of Colorsplash Paintball (Pueblo CO) throughout the year, and send elements to other local games and scenarios. For more information, visit our website linked to below.
    -Location: Based in Pueblo, CO, elements in Alamosa and Denver Metro areas.
    -Formats: SPPL and Scenario primarily, all formats played
    -Contact: Contact me via PM or at Lomarandil@SocomPaintball.com
  • -Team Name: Approximately Pi, US SOCOM Bravo Detachment
    -Basic Concept: Another SPPL and woodsball team, they took the PMI Sportsmanship award at the Utah 2006 Qualifier.
    -Formats: SPPL and Scenario primarily.
    -Contact: PM Vortex/Wheelchair on the forums -OR- Contact me via PM or at Lomarandil@SocomPaintball.com
  • -Team Name: Operational Detachment Alpha - 271
    -Basic Concept: The team, or unit... is based on the Army Special Forces Operational Detachment Alpha's. We use the same organization and structure as they do with a player cap set at 12 members for the team.

Our focus is on scenario games and recreational (woods) games. The specialty for ODA-271 will be reconnaissance and direct action (assaults). Specially trained in real world and Army employed Infantry tactics, the ODA will take to the field as a formidable ally, or enemy.

Part of the mission for this team is to assist other teams in the area with training. This will either be acting as their OpFor (Opposing Forces) for their training, or by instruction (possibly of tactics or techniques they need improving on). This follows in the footsteps of the actual Army Special Forces (Green Berets)... who consider themselves teachers as well as fighters.

-Formats: Scenario, possibly SPPL in the future
    -Contact: PM Young (ODA-271) on the forums -OR- Contact via e-mail ODA271@Gmail.com
  • -Team Name: Monument Militia
    -Basic Concept: MM is a group of young scenario players who hope to have fun and promote the great sport of paintball.
    -Field of Play: Woodsball, Scenario, SPPL
    -Contact: PM foxtrotdelta on the forums -OR- email at aaron@monument-militia.com
    Sponsors: Rockstar Tactical Systems, Soft Ear Mods, Avalon Advanced Products
  • -Team Name: Dirt Hogs Paintball Team
    -Basic Concept: We are a family oriented team that enjoys the game of paintball and the camaraderie it generates. We follow the core "4" of Integrity / Honor / Safety / Unity
    -Field of Play: Scenario, woodsball w/some members playing speedball.
  • -Team Name: FEEL THE PANT
    -Basic Concept: Unknown
    -Field of Play: Scenario, Woodsball. some speedball.
  • -Team Name: SILENT LEGION
    -Basic Concept: Good old clean fun! Promoting the sport through hosted charity games and good sportsmanship.
    -Field of Play: Any (preferably woods though)
Hawaii:
Nevada:
New Mexico:
Texas:
  • -Team Name : OPFOR
    -Basic Concept : Tactical Paintball Team, promoting teamwork, friendship, safe play and using actual small squad tactics...a meeting of LEOs, Veterans and Natural Born Killers.
    -Contact : XSCOUT, Team Captain (pm me here or visit our forums)
  • -Team Name: Ronin Recon
    -Basic Concept: Play paintball, be a-holes to each other.Drink beer and other libations
    -Field of Play: Woodsball, Scenario
  • -Team Name: Texas Gunz
    -Basic Concept: To have fun, To build a brotherhood
    -Location: East Texas (based out of Tyler but accept from all of East TX)
    -Field of Play: Woodsball
Utah:
  • -Team Name: Lucky Devils, US SOCOM Sierra Detachment
    -Basic Concept: A New addition to the SOCOM Family, this detachment is led by Chad "Coroner" Monsen
    -Formats: SPPL and Scenario.
    -Contact: PM Coroner on the forums -OR- Contact me via PM or at Lomarandil@SocomPaintball.com
  • -Team Name: Desert Edge
    -Basic Concept: Team Desert Edge was formed by a small group of dedicated paintballers in 2005 who wanted to compete in the Scenario Paintball Players League (SPPL) tournament. After placing well in the tournament, Team Desert Edge organized to become the only team of itís kind in the Utah area.

The team is built up of some of the most talented and dedicated players in the area and boasts an over 25-man roster. The team participates and competes in every type of paintball they can find, including woodsball, speedball, close quarters combat (CQC), scenario paintball, pump and more. The team has been featured in Recon, APG, Paintball Sports, Splat, PB2X and Jungle Desert Edge has become an ever more dedicated team requiring all members to sign a team contract with requirements ranging from sportsmanship to attendance. Desert Edges most recent undertaking was to establish a Junior division. As the newest addition to the Desert Edge Organization, Desert Edge Junior is the teamís way to groom the next generation of paintballers. The team is always looking forward to befriending more players and taking on their next challenge.

The Team members are required to sign a contract outlining their commitment to honest and fair play, attendance to required events and practice games, etc.
    -Formats: SPPL, Scenario, CQB, Pump, Tournament etc.
  • -Team Name: Bad Karma
    -Basic Concept: Bad Karma has some of the best veteran players in the Salt Lake City area. Newly formed in March of 2007, the team now has a 20-person roster and anticipates growing a little more for 2008. Bad Karma competes in scenario, big game, and CQB events across the region. Communication, teamwork, and honesty are all valued by Bad Karma team members. The team won the Triathlon event in Utah this year, has been recognized as the most organized team, and has been on the winning side of several events in 2007. Individual Members have received the MVP award at Aliens in the Rockies 2007, as well as Special Ops commendations. They have also been in Special Ops videos. In addition, the team and team members have been covered in numerous industry magazines, including Recon, APG, Paintball2Xtremes, Splat, and Welt. Bad Karma puts on and helps to put on several Utah events and is very active in building the woodsball community in the region.
    -Location: Based in Salt Lake City with most players living from Layton down to Provo
    -Formats: Woodsball, Scenario, Big Game, and CQB
  • -Team Name: The Sanpete Militia
    -Basic Concept: Our basic concept is to go out there and play our hardest and most of all to have fun. If we don't win then thats alright but if we dont have fun then that is definitely not alright! The average age of our team is 17 with the oldest at 24 and the youngest at 15. Currently one of our members is in Iraq with another two shipping out after May 2008, 3 more of our guys are on LDS missions with another leaving on a mission in a year-and-a-half. We captured the second most points for the Marines in Aliens in the Rockies 2007 and were in the race for MVP. We hold ties with Team Suppressor from Wyoming and consider them our allies on and off the field. We also recognize Desert Edge as a great competing team with even better morals and ideas for the future of paintball!
    -Field of Play:We competed in the SPPL this season we love to attend scenarios and will continue to attend these events: Aliens in the Rockies, Bad Karma, Battlefield Utah (hopefully next year). We also hope to compete in the UXPL this spring. We are a major woodsball team we love to just go play in the woods, its the purest form of paintball.
    -Website: Currently dont have one besides the brigade one, but hopefully we'll have it up and going in a little while!
    -Contact: pm me @ darthtater or email me @ urbanhanks22@yahoo.com

This post has been edited by Young (ODA-271): 13 November 2007 - 04:51 PM

Operational Detachment Alpha - 271
Colorado Scenario Paintball Team

#2 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:42 PM

-Team Name: BlackLight Company
-Basic Concept (goals): To promote the safety and fun of our favorite sport, and to promote the sport as a whole in the Colorado area and surrounding states
-Contact (Forum account, e-mail, address, etc): Easiest contact is myself, at jackrock@axiscommand.org, or to PM our team captain, Skid, on our team forum.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#3 User is offline   Young (ODA-271) 

• PipPip

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:47 PM

View PostJackRock, on Oct 31 2007, 02:42 PM, said:

-Team Name: BlackLight Company
-Basic Concept (goals): To promote the safety and fun of our favorite sport, and to promote the sport as a whole in the Colorado area and surrounding states
-Contact (Forum account, e-mail, address, etc): Easiest contact is myself, at jackrock@axiscommand.org, or to PM our team captain, Skid, on our team forum.

*ADDED*

#4 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

• Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:32 PM

Team Name: Jolt
-Basic Concept: We are just a rec team. we have some old school players that started the team in 1985, and a bunch of younger guys. we paly for fun.

We are in California
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115

#5 User is offline   Young (ODA-271) 

• PipPip

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:16 PM

View PostFSHS Phil, on Oct 31 2007, 03:32 PM, said:

Team Name: Jolt

We are in California

*ADDED* I also put a new spot for "Location". I put Colorado and California both of you... if you want to specify a city go right ahead and I'll edit it.

#6 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• SPPL Junkie -- BlackLight Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lomarandil

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:56 PM

Team Name:
Band of Brothers, US SOCOM Echo Detachment

-Basic Concept (goals)
We are a team who loves all styles of paintball. Our home is in the woods, but we have no fear of the airball field. We placed in the SPPL the past two seasons, playing in three events and taking home the PMI Sportsmanship Award for the OKDDAY 2006 Qualifier. In addition, we host several events at our homefield of Colorsplash Paintball (Pueblo CO) throughout the year, and send elements to other local games and scenarios. For more information, visit our website linked to below.

Based in Pueblo, CO, elements in Alamosa and Denver Metro areas.

Formats
SPPL and Scenario primarily, all formats played

Website
Band of Brothers

Contact me via PM or at Lomarandil(at)SocomPaintball.com

And in case they don't see it, I'll list our sister teams:

Team Name:
Approximately Pi, US SOCOM Bravo Detachment

-Basic Concept (goals)
Another SPPL and woodsball team, they took the PMI Sportsmanship award at the Utah 2006 Qualifier.

Based in Northern CO, elements nationwide.

Formats
SPPL and Scenario primarily.

Website
Approximately Pi

PM Vortex/Wheelchair on the forums -OR-

Team Name:
Lucky Devils, US SOCOM Sierra Detachment

-Basic Concept (goals)
A New addition to the SOCOM Family, this detachment is led by Chad "Coroner" Monsen

Formats
SPPL and Scenario.

Website
Lucky Devils --SOCOM Utah

PM Coroner on the forums -OR-

And the main Detachment
Team Name:
US SOCOM

-Basic Concept (goals)
An SPPL and Scenario team combining the best players from across the Nation, US SOCOM won the Sportsmanship award at the 2006 SPPL National Finals, and returned to earn a finals berth again this year.
"SOCOM Paintball is more than just a game. It is a reflection of our honor. It is a reflection of our dedication. It is a reflection of our community and friendships. It is a reflection of the best from around the country, from all backgrounds and all walks of life, coming together with a common goal, to be the best representatives of our sport: from how we play, to how we conduct ourselves, to how we serve. It is a reflection of our passion. This is SOCOM Paintball. "

Nationwide, with detachments in Arizona (CENTCOM), Colorado, Utah and elsewhere outside the SW region.

Formats
SPPL and Scenario primarily.

Website
US SOCOM

PM AZ Storm on the forums -OR-

EndNote.. if any of the above listed contacts come on and want to change your details, no problem... I just wanted to make sure everyone got represented..
Lo

This post has been edited by Lomarandil: 31 October 2007 - 07:07 PM

#7 User is offline   Young (ODA-271) 

• PipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 04:29 AM

View PostLomarandil, on Oct 31 2007, 07:56 PM, said:

Team Name:
Band of Brothers, US SOCOM Echo Detachment
Team Name:
Approximately Pi, US SOCOM Bravo Detachment
Team Name:
Lucky Devils, US SOCOM Sierra Detachment
Team Name:
US SOCOM

*ADDED* x 4

#8 User is offline   Danger Dan 

• Team Desert Edge
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Danger Dan

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:48 AM

-Team Name: Desert Edge
Posted Image
-Basic Concept: Team Desert Edge was formed by a small group of dedicated paintballers in 2005 who wanted to compete in the Scenario Paintball Players League (SPPL) tournament. After placing well in the tournament, Team Desert Edge organized to become the only team of itís kind in the Utah area.
The team is built up of some of the most talented and dedicated players in the area and boasts an over 25-man roster. The team participates and competes in every type of paintball they can find, including woodsball, speedball, close quarters combat (CQC), scenario paintball, pump and more. The team has been featured in Recon, APG, Paintball Sports, Splat, PB2X and Jungle Desert Edge has become an ever more dedicated team requiring all members to sign a team contract with requirements ranging from sportsmanship to attendance. Desert Edges most recent undertaking was to establish a Junior division. As the newest addition to the Desert Edge Organization, Desert Edge Junior is the teamís way to groom the next generation of paintballers. The team is always looking forward to befriending more players and taking on their next challenge.
The Team members are required to sign a contract outlining their commitment to honest and fair play, attendance to required events and practice games, etc.

-Formats: SPPL, Scenario, CQB, Pump, Tournament etc.

#9 User is offline   Young (ODA-271) 

• PipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 09:58 AM

View PostDanger Dan, on Nov 1 2007, 09:48 AM, said:

-Team Name: Desert Edge

*ADDED* One of these days I'll get my own team info up there. Hehe. Don't be shy guys... post your team info. This is for your benefit... no sense in not contributing to it.

#10 User is offline   Danger Dan 

• Team Desert Edge
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Danger Dan

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:01 AM

THANK YOU!!!

#11 User is offline   Young (ODA-271) 

• PipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:02 AM

View PostDanger Dan, on Nov 1 2007, 11:01 AM, said:

THANK YOU!!!

No problem... I check these boards practically all day when I'm home. So I'll be updating this frequently. Let me know if you ever need any information changed.

This post has been edited by Young (ODA-271): 01 November 2007 - 10:02 AM

#12 User is offline   foxtrotdelta 

• Team Auxiliary
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:foxtrotdelta

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:48 PM

-Team Name: Monument Militia
-Basic Concept: MM is a group of young scenario players who hope to have fun and promote the great sport of paintball.
-Field of Play: Woodsball, Scenario, SPPL
-Contact: PM foxtrotdelta on the forums -OR- email at aaron@monument-militia.com
Proudly sponsored by Soft Ear Mods; member of Team Auxiliary

#13 User is offline   Kodiak 

• Captain DHP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kodiak

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:04 PM

Team Name: Dirt Hogs Paintball Team

Basic Concept: We are a family oriented team that enjoys the game of paintball and the camaraderie it generates. We follow the core "4" of Integrity / Honor / Safety / Unity

Field of Play: Scenario, woodsball w/some members playing speedball.

#14 User is offline   sapper96 

• 1371 combat engineer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:sapper96

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:31 PM

Team Name: Team Outlaw ( socal outlaws)

Basic Concept: A fun based team with a family like environment focusing playing with honor and having fun

Location: team is based in san diego california but members are from all over socal

Field of play: Wooodsball outlaw ans scenario
(playing at jungle island lake elsionore ca,velocity ramona, ca camp pendelton camp pendleton,ca and any other so cal scenario field)

Contact: rkoder1371@yahoo.com or sapper96 on brigade froums and sapper on the team forums

This post has been edited by sapper96: 02 November 2007 - 06:36 PM

Captain of Team Outlaw a San Diego, california based scenario team

#15 User is offline   darthtater 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:DARTH TATER

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:54 PM

Team Name: The Sanpete Militia
Basic Concept: Our basic concept is to go out there and play our hardest and most of all to have fun. If we don't win then thats alright but if we dont have fun then that is definitely not alright! The average age of our team is 17 with the oldest at 24 and the youngest at 15. Currently one of our members is in Iraq with another two shipping out after May 2008, 3 more of our guys are on LDS missions with another leaving on a mission in a year-and-a-half. We captured the second most points for the Marines in Aliens in the Rockies 2007 and were in the race for MVP. We hold ties with Team Suppressor from Wyoming and consider them our allies on and off the field. We also recognize Desert Edge as a great competing team with even better morals and ideas for the future of paintball!
Field of Play:We competed in the SPPL this season we love to attend scenarios and will continue to attend these events: Aliens in the Rockies, Bad Karma, Battlefield Utah (hopefully next year). We also hope to compete in the UXPL this spring. We are a major woodsball team we love to just go play in the woods, its the purest form of paintball.
Website: Currently dont have one besides the brigade one, but hopefully we'll have it up and going in a little while!
Contact: pm me @ darthtater or email me @ urbanhanks22@yahoo.com

This post has been edited by darthtater: 04 November 2007 - 07:46 AM

Kaden "Maverick" Hanks-Heavy Rifleman/Team Captain
The Sanpete Militia
Sponsored By:
Mountain West Paintball, Gunnison, UT

AffordablePaintballs.com

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic