• This topic is locked

Airsoft Pistol Problem Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BigD 

• Prevenge beats revenge.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BigD

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:45 PM

I already posted this question in the airsoft topic but no one answered it and now it's on the second page. Anyways, recently I bought a KWC spring Colt m1911a1 pistol. However, with a full magazine (12bb's) it would cause the gun to jam. I thought that it was just a bad gun so I replaced it with a new one, same brand, same model. However, I still have the same problem. It seems that the magazine will load two bbs into the breach, one into the barrel and the other into the loading mechanism so the gun jams while I'm shooting. I've tried clipping the loading spring on the mag to try and reduce the force, but that didn't work. Hopefully someone knows how to fix this or experience the same problem and knows what to do.

#2 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:59 PM

As you yourself stated, we have an airsoft topic for this type of question. There's no reason to post twice for the same thing. If you didn't get a response there, it's a good bet you're not going to get one here, either.

AND your post in the airsoft thread was only this morning, which makes this thread complete spam since you did not wait more than a few hours before posting it elsewhere.

This post has been edited by WardenWolf: 14 July 2008 - 04:00 PM

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users