• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WTB A5 egrip complete or parts Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   RDawg946 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 October 2007 - 02:31 PM

Im looking to buy an a5 egrip with either ape or was board. Im also looking for parts for an egrip (frame, pins, triger, springs, sears, boards, etc)

Show me what you have and we can work out a deal

#2 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:32 PM

I have a WAS board and 2 pre-WAS boards. PM me if you want em. Looking for around 70 shipped. Will not go lower, I can get that much on ebay
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   absolut_zero273 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:absolut_zero273

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:23 PM

I've got a WAS boarded Egrip for sale. Its the newer version WAS with the longer time before it automatically shuts off and it can be switched to turbo mode by pressing the button for a second instead of going all the way into programming mode. I'm looking for $65 for mine. I also have a lot of other A-5 parts as well. Check it all out in my thread.

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=130262

My Feedback
Special Ops
MCB

#4 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:21 PM

View Postabsolut_zero273, on Oct 21 2007, 10:23 PM, said:

I've got a WAS boarded Egrip for sale. Its the newer version WAS with the longer time before it automatically shuts off and it can be switched to turbo mode by pressing the button for a second instead of going all the way into programming mode. I'm looking for $65 for mine. I also have a lot of other A-5 parts as well. Check it all out in my thread.

That sounds like the older version.. I thought the newer versions could have all the modes.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   RDawg946 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:41 PM

hmm i think i am mostly looking for parts to build one and sell for profit. i find it fun to put things together and sell them.

#6 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:04 PM

I may be getting a WAS board in a few days.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   absolut_zero273 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:absolut_zero273

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:59 AM

View PostSpudCrushr, on Oct 21 2007, 10:21 PM, said:

That sounds like the older version.. I thought the newer versions could have all the modes.

It still has all the modes but the new version can switch between semi and turbo without going into programming mode by just pressing the button for a second. You don't need to count lights or trigger pulls to swtich between these two modes. All other modes you need to go into programming mode to change. As far as I know this feature was added to the newer version along with greatly lengthening the time before it automatically shuts down. The old version shuts down after 15 minutes of rest while this one is 45 minutes to an hour. They may be a newer version of the WAS that I haven't heard about yet but this grip is only a few month old.

My Feedback
Special Ops
MCB

#8 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:25 AM

View Postabsolut_zero273, on Oct 22 2007, 08:59 AM, said:

It still has all the modes but the new version can switch between semi and turbo without going into programming mode by just pressing the button for a second. You don't need to count lights or trigger pulls to swtich between these two modes. All other modes you need to go into programming mode to change. As far as I know this feature was added to the newer version along with greatly lengthening the time before it automatically shuts down. The old version shuts down after 15 minutes of rest while this one is 45 minutes to an hour. They may be a newer version of the WAS that I haven't heard about yet but this grip is only a few month old.

Well, mine can switch any one mode + turbo and tippmann made it sound like I had the old version. That's why I asked.
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   RDawg946 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:37 AM

View PostSpudCrushr, on Oct 22 2007, 12:25 PM, said:

Well, mine can switch any one mode + turbo and tippmann made it sound like I had the old version. That's why I asked.

that almost sounds like an ape board. does it go through all 7 modes just by pushing the button? and then you hold the triger and push the button once to go into programing mode? thats how my ape board is.

#10 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:31 AM

View PostRDawg946, on Oct 22 2007, 01:37 PM, said:

View PostSpudCrushr, on Oct 22 2007, 12:25 PM, said:

that almost sounds like an ape board. does it go through all 7 modes just by pushing the button? and then you hold the triger and push the button once to go into programing mode? thats how my ape board is.

No, it is a WAS board. You have to turn it on. Also, you can only have 2 modes of fire max at a time with out reprogramming it.
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   archangel07 

• FeatherFoot
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:archangel01

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:28 PM

A5 Egrip upgrade kit... $80 if you pay shipping... brand new.
A fool speaks because he has to say something,
A wise man speaks because he has something to say.

CJ Thompson
Rogue Recon CO
Some people say there is no such thing as a paintball sniper. That means we must be doing our job.
Infantry soldiers die in vain for a thousand shots. A sniper dies for the one shot that will change history.

#12 User is offline   ace1992 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:44 AM

I have a e-grip with was that works perfect. How much are you looking to spend and do you still have that ion.
Thanks

pmed

#13 User is offline   Kayne 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 30 October 2007 - 12:51 PM

PMed

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic