Special Ops Paintball: Tippman Specops fusion 7 pants - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tippman Specops fusion 7 pants Anyone have these?

#1 User is offline   Achilles1 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 08-February 10
  • Brigade Name:Kobieyashi

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:29 PM

Just wondering what these are capable of, stealth wise, do they make a lot of noise when you move? The description says "stealth", but some reviewers had negatives about the sound they make, and no one put stealth as an advantage.
0

#2 User is offline   Thumper113 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,830
  • Joined: 01-July 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:56 AM

Quote

Tournament Quality construction and comfort, combined with practical, woodsball stealth functionality.


to me this says..

Hey this is a tournament style pants... but its in CAMO! not all these bright colors you see on the speedball field.

now the OMNIPAT design is AMAZING!
check it out omnipat.specialopspaintball.com

This post has been edited by SO45615: 09 February 2010 - 12:59 AM

Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.
0

#3 User is offline   Achilles1 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 08-February 10
  • Brigade Name:Kobieyashi

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:40 PM

View PostSO45615, on Feb 9 2010, 01:56 AM, said:

Quote

Tournament Quality construction and comfort, combined with practical, woodsball stealth functionality.


to me this says..

Hey this is a tournament style pants... but its in CAMO! not all these bright colors you see on the speedball field.

now the OMNIPAT design is AMAZING!
check it out omnipat.specialopspaintball.com


Yeah, I dig the pants, but I really like the Specops digi camo. Still, I havent ever used tournament paintball pants so i need to know if these make a lot of noise when someone moves in them
0

#4 User is offline   Thumper113 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,830
  • Joined: 01-July 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:48 PM

i got a pair of evil pants a long time ago for gym class. (our class colors were black and red and thats what color i got...)

Being a Senior Leader gave me the opportunity to pretty much do what ever i wanted.. and in the warm months i always played soccer and baseball. in The winter i played volleyball.. the extra padding on the knees and butt helps..

never used them in paintball but they were a bit noisy.. but im not really worried about the sound of the pants giving me away... i dont do that sneaky sneaky crap much.. if anything id be more worried stepping on a stick and letting that give me out.

This post has been edited by SO45615: 10 February 2010 - 09:50 PM

Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.
0

#5 User is offline   Jarhead2531 

  • Teufel Hunden
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 558
  • Joined: 16-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Millington, Michigan
  • Brigade Name:Jarhead2531

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:12 AM

The Fusions are not stealth at all... They are just like tourney pants but they are camo. I love mine because they are comfy as all get out, but good luck sneaking up on someone in them. Go with BDUs for stealth, or the Marauder series.
SPECTRE Paintball
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance
Columbiaville, MI
Proud to represent Tippmann Sports, Pinokio Hoppers, and Landing Zone Paintball
0

#6 User is offline   Achilles1 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 08-February 10
  • Brigade Name:Kobieyashi

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:50 PM

View PostJarhead2531, on Feb 11 2010, 02:12 AM, said:

The Fusions are not stealth at all... They are just like tourney pants but they are camo. I love mine because they are comfy as all get out, but good luck sneaking up on someone in them. Go with BDUs for stealth, or the Marauder series.


what are the marauder series? where can i find those?
0

#7 User is offline   5N1P3R 

  • Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,832
  • Joined: 24-August 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:40 PM

Check the review section on here. There are some great reviews on them. And they are loud when you wear them...
0

#8 User is offline   Thumper113 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,830
  • Joined: 01-July 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:30 PM

View PostAchilles1, on Feb 14 2010, 03:50 PM, said:

View PostJarhead2531, on Feb 11 2010, 02:12 AM, said:

The Fusions are not stealth at all... They are just like tourney pants but they are camo. I love mine because they are comfy as all get out, but good luck sneaking up on someone in them. Go with BDUs for stealth, or the Marauder series.


what are the marauder series? where can i find those?

they were actually discontinued..

http://shop.specialopspaintball.com/tipp-s...r-7-jersey.html

i have Marauder 2 pants and jersey.. they have been used and abused and have developed a sweat crack...
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users