• You cannot reply to this topic

Sad Sad Day Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SupermanAR 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SupermanAR

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:46 AM

Mods Im not sure where you want this but it happenned in the midwest and he lived here in the midwest

All I am asking for is a moment of your time to recognize yet another fallen brother.....
On Nov 19, 2008 Homeland Paintball lost a long time patron and REF Trevor was only 15 years old, when driving down the road and was in an accident with 2 combines. Im not asking for anythin but for those who knew him and for those who didnt to take a moment of your time and say a prayer for his family and friends and have a moment of silence for him in rememberence...................................................................................................................................................................................
I am taking this time with my team to build ourselves not as ballers but as friends and family and to become closer with each other and remember what each one of them means to me. Anything can happen at anytime.

Paintball loses another brother what a sad sad day.

To all my baller brothers I love you and please take care of yourselves. Keep in mind as we go through out each day we all more than friends, teammates and ballers we are all FAMILY and have come together for the same reasons.

In closing he was a good kid and loyal member in the paintball community will be remembered.
Superman
CO CrazyGood Tactical Team
God may have mercy on your soul, We will NOT

#2 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:51 AM

Was he on the forum here? If he was what was his screen name?

Always a shame when a person so young passes on.

#3 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:09 AM

Bummer.....Ain't enough Kansas ballers as it is. My sympathies.
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#4 User is offline   SupermanAR 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:24 AM

http://www.ottawaher...ory/112008wreck

THis is a link to the article in the paper this should give the rest of the info.
Superman

#5 User is offline   Kheph 

• Mackenzie's Dad
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kheph

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:06 PM

Dear Lord,
Please show favor on our fallen brother Trevor and our wounded brother Preston...Look kindly on their friends and family and comfort them in their time of tremendous grief. Hold Trevor in your arms as you welcome him home and give us your hand in encouragement that we are all your children and one day we will all be with you again. Allow Preston to hear our prayers and may his wounds heal quickly. We are brought together in this community of paintballers by a common interest and we ask that you bring us closer together in your love to know that our time here is short and that we need to cherish each moment that you give us. Guide us as we continue down your path and show us how to be better brothers toward one another while we are still around...not just when we pass on......

In your Name I pray..

Amen

Guys...our time here is very short....God loves each and every one of us and all he wants for us is to live in peace with one another and enjoy life....... Let's not wait until tragedy strikes to show one another we care.

Josh
Khephren
QLoader-Midwest Player Rep.

Proud to be a Christian!!!

#6 User is offline   SupermanAR 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:36 AM

View PostKheph, on Nov 21 2008, 04:06 PM, said:

Dear Lord,
Please show favor on our fallen brother Trevor and our wounded brother Preston...Look kindly on their friends and family and comfort them in their time of tremendous grief. Hold Trevor in your arms as you welcome him home and give us your hand in encouragement that we are all your children and one day we will all be with you again. Allow Preston to hear our prayers and may his wounds heal quickly. We are brought together in this community of paintballers by a common interest and we ask that you bring us closer together in your love to know that our time here is short and that we need to cherish each moment that you give us. Guide us as we continue down your path and show us how to be better brothers toward one another while we are still around...not just when we pass on......

In your Name I pray..

Amen

Guys...our time here is very short....God loves each and every one of us and all he wants for us is to live in peace with one another and enjoy life....... Let's not wait until tragedy strikes to show one another we care.

Josh

Well said I believe there will be something happenning at the parl for him and his family I will put the details here when I know more.
Superman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users