• You cannot reply to this topic

Survivor Kingston Ontario Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:14 PM

From their Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...id=109771833919

SURVIVOR (like the show on TV) is the theme...

At the beginning of the day, you'll be a "buff" which will signify your life in the Survivor game.

If you get shot you will lose your buff...you will be able to still play throughout the day, but you will lose your chance to win the grand prize for title as "Bronson Survivor".

The grand prize is a BT Delta (Valued at $399.99)...

Throughout the day we will be giving out BT hats, shirts, posters, and other cool BT swag.

Ben Tippmann (BT Paintball) sponsored this event, along with us at Bronson & Bronson.....

Sign your waivers in the store ahead of time.

Paintballs should be purchased in our store prior to arriving to the field. We will have co2 and air at field, but fill your tanks at our store before you arrive to avoid long line-ups at the event

If you require any rentals, boook them in advance to ensure you get them....they book up fast, especially for event days.

This will be the Biggest day at the field all summer long....you'll want to make it to this one!!!

and as always....the entrance fee is FREE!!!

Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009
Time: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Street: 4618 Hwy 2
City/Town: Kingston, ON

I've been given permission by Mrs. Puzuma to attend even though it's our 1st wedding anniversary. If anyone from the area is going and could give me a ride that be awesome, I can chip in for gas.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users