#16 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 02 May 2006 - 10:37 AM

Hey NE Florida Ballers
30 Sept-1 Oct 06, Duncans Games will be producing BAT*21
Check out the threads here in the SE Brigade Forum for more information. It is gonna be a battle of East Coast Florida vs. West Coast Florida. It will be a blast, so chime and help get this thing moving!!
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   ANDYMAN 

• Death Before Dishonor
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ANDYMAN

Posted 02 May 2006 - 03:11 PM

View Postjimmiboots, on Oct 15 2005, 07:26 PM, said:

Everyone in JAX should check out "Renegade Paintball"....It's some guy (he's a Brigade member) that has games out off of Fort Caroline Rd. at Rondette Park.....He has cheap air ($1 per tank or $5 all day) and cheap paint ($25 a case 2000, kind of standard grade paint)....

More than the cheap stuff, the terrain is fun and there is usually a good number of people there....It's every saturday, I think, but this week it's called off for some reason (10/22 that is)....

If you use the game locater the games usually come up, just look for "Rondette Park" as the location...Hope to see some of y'all there....

By the way, I believe the guy that runs everything is doing so thgrough a Christian group...I'm not there for that, just to ball, and the guys that are in the group are very cool, no pressure to go to church or anything.....Sorry if this sounds wierd, not that folks need to be warned about Christians (duh) but I don't want anyone who reads dudes profile page to be put off by his religious zeal...... :D

The more the merrier: come on out..... :angry:

That'd be me...well I'm not the Pastor, but I built the field. My team has been playing at Rondette since December '04 and in the Summer of '05 we met Pastor Clint. He loved our field and decided to play there permanently. Since then, our team and Renegade Paintball have grown extremely quickly. Jimiboots is right about some of the stuff, but it's changed now. Now PC (Pastor Clint) sells Diablo Heat paint for $35 a case. The $25 stuff was crappy white box generic shizzz. CO2 fills are now $2. No HPA fills. We no longer play every Saturday, but the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month at 9 a.m. Come on out...but please respect our field and playing area. We have worked hard to make it what it is. We strictly enforce safety, so don't come out and be stupid. If you do decide to play, look for me. I'm the Captain of the guys with the matching shirts that say "The Martyrs" on them. My name is Andy. We usually have in upwards of 30 people who play each time. It's a blast, and The Martyrs are always looking for a new challange.

Trock, I've talked to you before, but I don't think you ever came to play with us. If any Jacksonville area team wants to set up a private practice session with The Martyrs, PM me and I will ask PC to come to Rondette on one of our off weekends. I hope to see some of you guys out there soon. We are playing this Saturday! (May, 6)

Member #16 of the Invisi-Text Club

#18 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Duncan

Posted 04 May 2006 - 11:10 AM

There is a one day scenario at Paintball Brothers in the Jacksonville area on June 17, 2006.

Contact them at www.paintballbrothers.com

Duncan
www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

#19 User is offline   overkillfl 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:overkillfl

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:02 PM

im in the jacksonville area also if anyone want to meet up before camp blanding let me know my team kicking butt all weekend team venoms :ph34r:

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  fp.jpg (66.05K)
    Number of downloads: 9

#20 User is offline   Elemental 

• Remember, Remember the Fifth of November...
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Elemental A5OG

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:56 PM

View PostANDYMAN, on May 2 2006, 06:11 PM, said:

View Postjimmiboots, on Oct 15 2005, 07:26 PM, said:

Everyone in JAX should check out "Renegade Paintball"....It's some guy (he's a Brigade member) that has games out off of Fort Caroline Rd. at Rondette Park.....He has cheap air ($1 per tank or $5 all day) and cheap paint ($25 a case 2000, kind of standard grade paint)....

More than the cheap stuff, the terrain is fun and there is usually a good number of people there....It's every saturday, I think, but this week it's called off for some reason (10/22 that is)....

If you use the game locater the games usually come up, just look for "Rondette Park" as the location...Hope to see some of y'all there....

By the way, I believe the guy that runs everything is doing so thgrough a Christian group...I'm not there for that, just to ball, and the guys that are in the group are very cool, no pressure to go to church or anything.....Sorry if this sounds wierd, not that folks need to be warned about Christians (duh) but I don't want anyone who reads dudes profile page to be put off by his religious zeal...... :dodgy:

The more the merrier: come on out..... :D

That'd be me...well I'm not the Pastor, but I built the field. My team has been playing at Rondette since December '04 and in the Summer of '05 we met Pastor Clint. He loved our field and decided to play there permanently. Since then, our team and Renegade Paintball have grown extremely quickly. Jimiboots is right about some of the stuff, but it's changed now. Now PC (Pastor Clint) sells Diablo Heat paint for $35 a case. The $25 stuff was crappy white box generic shizzz. CO2 fills are now $2. No HPA fills. We no longer play every Saturday, but the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month at 9 a.m. Come on out...but please respect our field and playing area. We have worked hard to make it what it is. We strictly enforce safety, so don't come out and be stupid. If you do decide to play, look for me. I'm the Captain of the guys with the matching shirts that say "The Martyrs" on them. My name is Andy. We usually have in upwards of 30 people who play each time. It's a blast, and The Martyrs are always looking for a new challange.

Trock, I've talked to you before, but I don't think you ever came to play with us. If any Jacksonville area team wants to set up a private practice session with The Martyrs, PM me and I will ask PC to come to Rondette on one of our off weekends. I hope to see some of you guys out there soon. We are playing this Saturday! (May, 6)

dude, don't give away our secret.
IPB Image
IPB Image#27

#21 Guest_Sir Doug_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 May 2006 - 07:40 PM

Hey jester... just helping you out.....

Teams that help the NVA will soon find their huts burning......

Their cattle slaughtered.... Their chickens cooking in our pots......

We will feast off the spoils of our enemies....... The Swamp Rats love rotten, bug infested meat...!!

( I'm skeered myself...!)

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users