• You cannot reply to this topic

Ego8 help blown macroline

#1 User is offline   TheEnd 

• I am the who when you call "Who's there?"
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:TheFear07

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:33 AM

So, here's the deal. I used my ego for the first time a few weeks ago, and it worked just fine, except for a blown macroline. No big deal, I just replaced it.

This week however, my macroline blew like four times, so I put it away and brought out the tac one.

I would just think that it was bad macroline, but I got some new line, and it blew also.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.- Emo Philips
I don't drink these days. I'm allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs. Robert Downey Junior
Now and then I announce "I know you're listening to empty rooms". If I'm wrong then no one knows, and if I'm right, Maybe I just freaked the hell out of some secret organization.

#2 User is offline   Droop 

• Professional Noobsmith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Droopy Squirrel

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:43 AM

explain.. is it blowing out of the fittings? or is the hose exploding?
Droop

My Feedback Member of Garage Inc. Official Pump User #100 Automaggot #91
My Trigger SC Feed comma club member #6

So because I play scenarios, I won't buy a high-end unless it has rails at useless angles, and has a machine-gun shroud bolted on it?-Maduce

#3 User is offline   beyond the grave 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:56 AM

What kind of reg is on your tank because it may be the problem and not the macroline. I had a similar problem awhile back. I'd put my tank on and turn on the ASA and in a few minutes it would blow a hole in every piece of macroline I put on it. I put a new reg on the tank and it solved the problem.

#4 User is offline   TheEnd 

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:24 AM

View PostDroop, on Jul 28 2009, 10:43 AM, said:

explain.. is it blowing out of the fittings? or is the hose exploding?
Droop

The hose.

View Postbeyond the grave, on Jul 28 2009, 10:56 AM, said:

What kind of reg is on your tank because it may be the problem and not the macroline. I had a similar problem awhile back. I'd put my tank on and turn on the ASA and in a few minutes it would blow a hole in every piece of macroline I put on it. I put a new reg on the tank and it solved the problem.

I'm using a ninja 68 4500 tank, I'm not sure about the reg.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.- Emo Philips
I don't drink these days. I'm allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs. Robert Downey Junior
Now and then I announce "I know you're listening to empty rooms". If I'm wrong then no one knows, and if I'm right, Maybe I just freaked the hell out of some secret organization.

#5 User is offline   Nom Carver 

• My browser PWNS yours!!!
  • PipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:00 AM

If you bought the ninja tank brand new then it should have a ninja reg, which is adjustable. I would try lowering the output pressure, or giving Ninja a call about it. I've heard they have excellent customer service.
(\__,,
( x x) <--- This is Bunny if I see him in one more signature...
(")_ -==(")
Dear Tippmann, Clamshells suck. Signed, Friggin everybody - F-3
feedback My How to paint snakeskin how-to; OMG!!!

#6 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:49 AM

Are you using HP macroline? When I first got my promaster I accidently ordered LP macroline and had a HP tank so it blew out as soon as I aired it up.

#7 User is offline   TheEnd 

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:59 AM

View Postghost93, on Jul 28 2009, 12:49 PM, said:

Are you using HP macroline? When I first got my promaster I accidently ordered LP macroline and had a HP tank so it blew out as soon as I aired it up.

Thanks, I actually am using lp macroline. I thought that was what I needed :). Thanks for the help, I'm going to order some hp line.

#8 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:04 PM

View PostTheEnd, on Jul 28 2009, 01:59 PM, said:

View Postghost93, on Jul 28 2009, 12:49 PM, said:

Thanks, I actually am using lp macroline. I thought that was what I needed :). Thanks for the help, I'm going to order some hp line.

Ya, if you have a HP tank then you need HP line. Glad I could help.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users