• You cannot reply to this topic

Unexpected Paintball Encounters Tell us the funniest... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   THE_Sniper 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:THE_Sniper

Post icon  Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:21 AM

Wether it was you/someone you shot, tell us of the most unsuspected shot you recieved/gave.

Give full details:
How far it came from/How far you were from them :laugh:
What they said after the game :blush:
Did you/they think they were being sneaky :dodgy:
How long did you watch them before letting them know you were there ;)
What was their reaction :blink:

Id have to say the worst shot i ever gave someone was on a small airball field.
I was a noob, in the back bunker (starting bunker) and during the game i thought i ran out of paint,(when actually i had a couple balls left (your sick minded), I just tiled the marker too far to the side to feed them) so i yelled to one of my teammates to give me a pod. (a major noob thing to do)
After anyone failed to give me a pod, some girl came out of nowhere and started firing at me from 15 feet away.
She probably fired 15 times, but due to the rental guns crappy condition, she missed me every time.
My reaction was to immediately turn and shoot or at least scare her into thinking i had some paint, by dry firing.
When she came back around the bunker with her gun in the air i was completely confused :wacko:
She didnt even look like she had been hit. The game ended with me giving up finally because i was the last guy from my team on the field, and i had no paint.
After the game, I went to meet the girl and ask her what happened, so I walk up to her.
Her back was twards me, but when she turned around i saw one of the ugliest welts I could ever imagine.
DIRECTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF HER FOREHEAD!!! LOL
I asked her how it happened and she said she thought i was out of paint, apparently she heard me yelling to team mates for a pod. So when she jumped out she thought she'd blow me away Rambo style, but instead she was the one that got blown away. She said being shot was the last thing she expected, it was the last thing i expected as well.
I told her I was sorry. If you saw the welt you would understand, not to mention she was smokin hot.
She wasnt mad though, she told me it was a great shot and even hugged me :blush:

Tell us yours

This post has been edited by THE_Sniper: 11 December 2007 - 10:24 AM

Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks your an idiot.
If there was a fire in your house and the first thing you would grab would
be your paintball gear, put this in your sig.

The day i get shot with a frozen paintball, or any solid object coming from a paintball marker for that matter, will be the first day someone dies from paintball related death thats not an accident.

#2 User is offline   Mastagunz 

• I like bacon.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MASTAGUNZ

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:50 AM

I was playing at Command Decisions and I was defending the duckit base. I was in a fox hole laying down and i sat up for a second to see what was going on. There were only a few of us defending because everybody else was trying to get the other teams flag. I sat up and saw 2 guys down the hill. They were hiding behind some trees and I laid back down. I couldn't believe they didn't see me. I checked how much ammo I have then sat up. I took about 3 shots and the first 2 veered left and right but the 3rd shot hit him in his harness. He looked behind him and said am I hit and his friend said yeah so he called out and i tried to hit his friend. I missed and he got me square in the Adam apple on my neck!! :laugh: I didn't see them at the staging area so I never got to see who they were.

This post has been edited by Mastagunz: 11 December 2007 - 10:53 AM

I don't have a good sig.

#3 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:45 AM

One time, a group of us were playing a walk-on game of speedball. I'm at the right-side 50 dorito at the time, and (as far as we knew) there was one opposing player left. He was at the back-left can. I figured the easiest way for me to eliminate him would be to head up the right tapeline and engage from the back-right corner (figuring he would not be able to protect himself from my fire and from my teammates incoming fire).

The plan went perfectly, until I came around the back-right bunker to find... a young kid had been hiding there this whole time. Nobody expected him because he hadn't poked his head out, hadn't shot, hadn't moved since the break. Not wanting to bunker the guy, I did the only thing I could do... I yelled "surrender." This cursed me by calling attention to where I was, and I started taking fire from the guy on the back-left. The kid, now caught in our crossfire, turns to fire on me. I shoot him once in the grill part of the mask to avoid any injury to him, and continue to trade paint with the (for real this time) last remaining opponent. I wind up being shot by both the kid after he was out as well as the opposing player, and call myself out.

The ref stops the game because I "just shot the kid at point blank" and chews me out for a good ten minutes about how my kind was ruining the sport (odd considering at the time I was wearing camo and had an A5, not the usual stereotype) and .... to be honest, I stopped paying attention at that point because he clearly had no clue what transpired. When he stopped talking, I politely informed him I had no clue he was there when I made the move, and once I discovered him I offered him the option to surrender without being shot. I then got chewed out by a few of the players on both teams (again, I told them the same thing I told the ref).

We continued play after a while, but that was a real surprise when I found him on the field.
Member of Team Akkadian

#4 User is offline   ERROR 

• The ERROR in the world.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:FTW

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:17 PM

I was 'sniper practicing' one of my friends, he decided to hide near/in/wherever the creek. As I cautiously and slowly [stupid thing to do] looked around to find him, pow pow, a paintball into my belly-button. ;-;

It was from like 30 feet away so it's all good.

"There's nothing perfect in this world, except errors."
"I've actually seen a guy run out into a paintball field with just boxers on in the middle of about 60-70 players shooting it out and he was hurt real bad." - HardcoreDarkSky

#5 User is offline   Fenrisulfr 

• They call me "Opsy."
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsGhost

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:24 PM

Well, last time I played, my friends and I built up two forts and were going to play around them. Well, right off the break, I shoulders my Phanatom, rapped off three rounds real quick into a pallete and got behind some cover. I saw one of my friends walk away, so I tried to shot him until he yelled that he was out. Well, I got shot in the mask and went over to him to figure out what had happened. And there it was, my neon green paint on his thigh.

I felt so proud of myself. :D So yes, all the rumors of paintballs being fired out of pumps is true. You can't hit someone through a pallete with a semi. lol
BOG, that was the most annoying thing I have ever had to endure, and I once watched a whole Teletubbies episode. - Hobo
I don't have MAJOR problems. I have minor annoyances that YOU consider major problems.
WARNING: Extreme sarcasm ahead.

#6 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:26 PM

Erm, when I bounced a ball off my friends head from beside him while he was in a firefight with my team mates. He kept look over in my direction but couldn't find me. Yeah, I know.. I have a boring paintball life. :D
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   THE_Sniper 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:56 PM

Of 64 views, only 5 have had a funny story/encounter to tell everyone about?

Vegetables are more lively than this. :dry:

KEEP IT ALIVE!!!

The day i get shot with a frozen paintball, or any solid object coming from a paintball marker for that matter, will be the first day someone dies from paintball related death thats not an accident.

#8 User is offline   Aych 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Aych

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:10 PM

mine would be when i was playing some outlaw with friends and i was moving up and i stopped in front of a huge tree branch pile. then i heard a "bang your dead" i was really confused i turned back to see my friedn was in the dead middle of this huge tree pile. i wondered how he got in it

#9 User is offline   THE_Sniper 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:25 PM

If i got the chance to do something like this, i would take aim and say it, then as soon as you turned to me i'd gogg you. :D

This post has been edited by THE_Sniper: 11 December 2007 - 02:27 PM

#10 User is offline   The Shepherd 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Shepherd

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:56 PM

Location: At the Red Dawn scenario at the D-Day field. (Colleville, top of Omaha trenches, if you've been there you know what i'm talking about)

Scenario: The ambush and assualt on the Wolverine base.

So while most of the game had been back and forth, I had remained at the Omaha top and was following the tank. EMP (BluedragonX and Swamp thing's team) was behind me ( I was chasing the tank). So the tank gunner tells me to take cover so I vault a concrete cylinder. Behind it are 2 wolverines (American, I was Soviet). We see each other, then I take off, one handing one of the Americans. The other jumps up to attack EMP, who is then elimated. Well, they think he was covering for me so they light me up as i'm running for cover. Getting shot by my own team was fun and all, but I don't really want to do that twice, seeing as they had Emags and A-5 Egrips.

#11 User is offline   AaronC 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:08 PM

I shot the same guy four times in a row. It was one of those games where if you got shot you return to your base and come back in he kept coming back the same way and I kept one balling him from the bushes this guy was either really bad or I was really stealthy.

#12 User is offline   Weigel21 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:11 PM

Well, mine didn't happen on the field. Infact it happened in my house. I had an old semi-auto double triggered Zap marker that I never liked and one day I was talking to my grandparents about paintball and my grandpa asked if someone could use a marker to mark bison so they would be easier to sort. I told him yes, but I thought it might be illegal, which now I know it is, and if he wanted he could have my old Zap to use. Well, a few weeks later, at my niece’s birthday party I went to my room and grabbed my marker to show my grandpa. As soon as I bought it into the living room my mother came unglued and told me not to mess around with it in the house. I calmly told her that it was safe since it didn't have any paintballs or CO2 in it and the safety was on. Anyways, I continued to show it to my grandpa explaining how it worked and then proceeded to cock it and place a handful of paintballs into the feedneck. Again my mother started telling me not to play with it in the house and I once again told her the safety was on and there was no CO2 in it. As I went on I decided to show him the CO2 tank and decided to screw it on only halfway, but before this I fired it without any air source so the chambered paintball would come out and also uncock the marker. I put the paintball back into the feedneck with the other four and put the safety back on, then screwed the tank on halfway. Once again my mother came unglued and I once again assured her that it wasn't cocked, the safety was on, and the CO2 hadn't been screwed on far enough to activate it. Then my grandfather asked if that was all you had to do to use it and I said yes, but you have to screw the tank on all the way like this and that's when all heck broke loose. The marker went full auto and sprayed paint everywhere. Luckily I didn't have a hopper on it and the blowback gases shot three of the paintballs out the feedneck, but two of them went out the barrel. Needless to say that when it went full auto like it did it chopped both balls and sprayed them everywhere, on the wall, the floor, the new curtains, the new furniture, the cat, and even my mother. Part of one of the shells was smack dab in the middle of her forehead. My two year old niece took off screaming and running for cover when this happened and while it was a very serious issue back then, it is now looked at as very funny. A couple days later I got up the nerve to tear apart the marker to see what was wrong and found that when I last used it seven years prior, I put a spring in backwards when I cleaned it. Also needless to say, I am not allowed to own a real gun now as my mother won't give me the chance to shoot her with a real bullet.

#13 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:57 PM

I was in a bunker with another guy of my team, and the idiot shot me in the butt when i was turning to run to the next bunker and he just told me "It was an accident" it hurt so bad that i almost fall sceaming but we were under fire so i kept running till i reached the other bunker and put some pressure on my butt to stop the pain lol

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#14 User is offline   THE_Sniper 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:52 PM

:excl: MORE POSTS :excl: MORE POSTS :excl: MORE POSTS :excl:

#15 User is offline   thebostinian 

• SOFA Favorite Member Title 2009
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thebostinian

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:58 PM

View PostTHE_Sniper, on Dec 11 2007, 08:52 PM, said:

:excl: MORE POSTS :excl: MORE POSTS :excl: MORE POSTS :excl:

okay, that's enough of that. if enough people are interested, they'll post without you spamming the thread.

"Yeah, but a thread that started out as borderline weird and creepy to begin with has now taken a left turn into 'Deliverance." - Violator
Don't try to pronounce the second "o". Instead, try realize the truth: there is no second "o"

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users