• You cannot reply to this topic

Public Apology sincerely from Josiah Parrish Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SOCOMTacticalPbTeam 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:44 PM

Dear, Paintballers Everywhere

I am posting this to make a public apology to all and any I have offended or potentially offended. I want to apologize for lying: once on pbnation claiming to be a PMC in Afghan with training from XE Services, twice for claiming to be on SKO when I really wasn't, and thrice for about two years prior in claiming to be a Navy SEAL (my SEAL And Navy Budies got on me hard concerning that, learned my lesson, even though it took two years to recover, now I own a team dedicated to respecting what they doing and showing them honor). I do not have a military/law enforcement background, just multiple Friends and acquaintances that are active or retired. I am currently waiting to be shipped out for US Army BCT in Fort Benning since I have joined the Army Reserves. I believe I don't ship until October, so waiting patiently. I am apologetic for my newb mistakes in the past, concerning fps issues and etc. I am looking for many replies to this, hopefully you all accept my apology. I wish to apologize for any teams or individual players that felt disrespected or fraternized by any comments I have posted. I wish to apologize to all the mods for bringing unsaid drama to the forums and to the members for my too frequent post. Outside of paintball and military right now, I don't have a life. I guess you van say I am overpassionate. And I apologize. Thank you!

Sincerely, Josiah Parrish

#2 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:45 AM

I said id stay out of this but I really need to say that if you expect people to accept your apologies then you should really be a man of your word. For what I have seen in other forums you have apologized before and then went to the next forum and started all the "im in the military crap" over again... Really you expect people to like you, you dont have to play as a poser and just be yourself. Just because you are not in the military does not mean people will think of you as something inferior. To be honest I personally dont care if you go around saying you are Rambo really is non of my business but I think is my duty as a player and a rational person to tell you that lying will only take you to a dead end, eventually all that lying comes back an bites you in the butt. Just be yourself man and stop all that military wanna be crap it is not going to help you make other people think that you are some kind of super paintballer or something. BE YOURSELF!!!

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#3 User is offline   SOCOMTacticalPbTeam 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:39 AM

I understand. I have always had a problem wih social acceptance. Past reasons we wont discuss. I can dutifully say that this apology is sincere and from the heart. Lyning only drags the person and peolpe around that person in a deep hole that can somtimes be impossible to get out of. I expect the best from myself and all my teammates, and by lying that is proving the worst. I know i am a successful paintballer, and i am usually succesful at many things, I am willing to be myself, and always have have been. Not as a man, not standing a chld, i deem this as my word for it not to happen again. I am so looking forward to Basic Combat Training in the Army, and looking forward to actually serving this country. Hooah!

#4 User is offline   deltapaintball 

• Josh Foote
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:deltapaintball

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

I didn't intend to leave a positive reputation for the guy.
Coming soon.

#5 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:22 PM

I haven't really seen you around on this forum, and I also haven't seen you on any other forum. This apology may have good intentions, but as people have stated, you seem to have a cycle of lying, apologizing, moving to a new forum, and starting the cycle again. So, I hope you aren't too offended that I have to take your apology as something I will have to wait out and see if you are legit. I have no idea why you are a compulsive liar on the internet, but you do have a track record that is going to make it hard to regain people's trust. People generally are willing to give it a shot, but don't expect us to trust/believe you right off the break.
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#6 User is offline   SOCOMTacticalPbTeam 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:54 PM

I copy all. Thanks for the responses.

#7 User is offline   Warpaint 

• "Well...Shall We?"
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Warpaint537

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

"Glass, china, and reputation are easily cracked, but never well mended." ~ Benjamin Franklin. You have learned an important lesson early in life...make the best of it. If you live the rest of your life by your word, people will forgive and forget. Maintaining your honor and integrity, regardless of your station or post in life, is far more important than your achievements, and can be a person's greatest accomplishment. When your deeds are consistent with your words, you will earn people's trust. Let your actions convince us of your intentions.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke ~ "Well...shall we?" ~ Hoot, Black Hawk Down
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:25 AM

View PostIrishMack, on 19 July 2011 - 08:22 PM, said:

I haven't really seen you around on this forum, and I also haven't seen you on any other forum. This apology may have good intentions, but as people have stated, you seem to have a cycle of lying, apologizing, moving to a new forum, and starting the cycle again. So, I hope you aren't too offended that I have to take your apology as something I will have to wait out and see if you are legit. I have no idea why you are a compulsive liar on the internet, but you do have a track record that is going to make it hard to regain people's trust. People generally are willing to give it a shot, but don't expect us to trust/believe you right off the break.

This post summed it up really well.

Good luck with basic man, don't look forward to it too much ;)
Any idea what MOS?

#9 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

just remember.... integrity is doing the right thing when no one's looking.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#10 User is online   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:16 PM

I read your past posts and this one. To me you're obviously the guy that expects me to except "I'm sorry" or else I'm the little man.

Saying you're sorry is as sincere as lying. You spout out whatever you think people want to hear. My sister-in-law does that. It's easier to give a simple apology than to amend your ways.

Your words mean nothing. Show us that you can be a contributing member.

#11 User is offline   Tenacious221 

• ELITE Member, now with matching elite patch!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Tenacious221

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

View Postdeltapaintball, on 19 July 2011 - 08:00 PM, said:

I did...Mostly because I'm largly ignorant of what he may have done in the past and am willing to give him a clean start (Regardless of whether he's joining the military legit or not.)

-Tenacious

#12 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:47 PM

Tenacious...you are far to kind for your own good...you should be mean like the rest of us...
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#13 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:49 PM

View Postdeltapaintball, on 19 July 2011 - 08:00 PM, said:

I didn't. Over time I may, who knows. I wouldn't leave a negative either. We all deserve second chances.

#14 User is offline   Raven911 

• Team Birds of Prey
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Raven911

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:25 AM

Something that pretty much all of us know, If someone brags about being a Navy Seal, then they aren't a Navy Seal.

real operators are subtle.
http://www.flurryindustries.com
http://www.specopsbrigade.com/main.php
Drive it like it's issued!
"Life's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa

#15 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:52 AM

View PostRaven911, on 27 July 2011 - 11:25 AM, said:

Something that pretty much all of us know, If someone brags about being a Navy Seal, then they aren't a Navy Seal.

real operators are subtle.

QFT. I was a SR HI mentor to a kid that had one of the biggest ego's I've ever experienced, bragging constantly about how great he was at this & that. During his Junior year he started talking about becoming a SEAL when he graduated... continued to talk about it thru his Senior year until graduation, as much as I doubted him I knew he was an extremely dedicated individual. After graduating he went off & actually became a SEAL. I've talked w/ him a number of times since, he keeps his mouth shut about what he is & what he does - quite the turn around.

On topic: prove it to me. Like mentioned by a few before me, show us by your actions going forward you are trustworthy & folks will slowly begin to trust you.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users