• You cannot reply to this topic

Mexicans People living in Mexico Post here Rate Topic: ***-- 1 Votes

#31 User is offline   Enzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Enzo "Stirner" DaSilva

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:59 PM

School on weekend... now that's odd... Well. I rather wait till your ready. My squad is going to MonsterPaintball this Sunday, in case you, or ANYONE actually wants to come. I believe it'll be my last Play untill August or something. Lack of Money.
"There's only two infinite things: Universe and Human Stupidity. And for Universe I´m not sure"-A. Einstein

Enzo SpecOps MxMember No02

#32 User is offline   raslc 

• I like pie...Wait! I love pie!...No! I am pie!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raslc

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:12 PM

View PostEnzo, on Jun 20 2007, 09:59 PM, said:

School on weekend... now that's odd... Well. I rather wait till your ready. My squad is going to MonsterPaintball this Sunday, in case you, or ANYONE actually wants to come. I believe it'll be my last Play untill August or something. Lack of Money.

Dude this looks awesome... hope uyou have some fun!

I played again for the first time in 6 months!!! GOD IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!

You´re from DF right?
If you would make a timeline of your life, and you would add the dates you bought Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo3, put this in your sig.

Waiting ANXIOUSLY, and I mean ANXIOUSLY!!! For Halo 3...

Mexican Special Ops Member #1
Are you from Mexico?

#33 User is offline   Enzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:32 PM

View Postraslc, on Jun 21 2007, 11:12 PM, said:

Dude this looks awesome... hope uyou have some fun! I played again for the first time in 6 months!!! GOD IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!! You´re from DF right?

Couldn't agree the Most!! It's great to be back in Pb actionl!! I'll be playing this weekend after 2 months, and just yesterdey my ProCarbine's Power tube broke, damn, I freaked out! But: God Bless Crazy Kola Loka!! I can't imagine my life without it.

Yep, another dude from the Smog City
"There's only two infinite things: Universe and Human Stupidity. And for Universe I´m not sure"-A. Einstein

#34 User is offline   jtpaintball70 

• Stock-Class player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JTPaintball70

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:44 PM

it depends, but a lot of people think i live in mexico ;p
☻/ This is Muhammad.
/▌ 
/ \ Copy and paste him

#35 User is offline   Enzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 July 2007 - 02:55 PM

By the way. How many Mexicans are we roaming around in these forums, ah?
I believe we're no more than ten or something.

Was just wondering. Maybe we can spice this thread up with some Marker pic posting or complaining about your local paintball field, don't know, anything.

#36 User is offline   raslc 

• PipPipPip

Posted 08 July 2007 - 12:33 AM

View PostEnzo, on Jul 3 2007, 04:55 PM, said:

By the way. How many Mexicans are we roaming around in these forums, ah?
I believe we're no more than ten or something.

Was just wondering. Maybe we can spice this thread up with some Marker pic posting or complaining about your local paintball field, don't know, anything.

Hahahahah how about a Mexican Pic Field Thread... Yeah yeah lets do that!!

How about that?

That´s why I made the Mexican Special Ops # THING but none of you guys put it on your sig :ghillie: :( :( :(
If you would make a timeline of your life, and you would add the dates you bought Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo3, put this in your sig.

Are you from Mexico?

#37 User is offline   Enzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:13 PM

Ok, You've talked me into it: I'm MxSpecOps member #2
Hope everybody, catches up quick.

I like the Field pics threath... unfortunately, i got no Camera so, i think i'm out of the posting... but what the heck! I can take them out of the website! Let's do it. And then updatethem and stuff.

we can actually make different pic threats: Gear, Marker, Fields, TEams, ...and I think that would be it... unless anyone of you got a Paintball tank and have a picture of it. I'll be working on it.

#38 User is offline   raslc 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:02 PM

Excellent... I just got the camera, and this saturday I´ll be going to take the pics... :laugh: :laugh:

Of the field of course...

Are you from Mexico?

#39 User is offline   Enzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:21 PM

Maybe I can not get to take the Pics myself, but the Hell I can steal them!!
A friend took some Pics the last time we played in California Sniper Gotcha, he's also here in the brigade, but not in the Forums. Super Pat, he's called.

So my only job was to rip them out of his photobucket and get some here...
There are not that many pics from the field, though... But, hey at least is something.

The whole gang
Posted Image

Check the Ghiliie Suits!
Posted Image

Taking a Break
Posted Image

There are plenty more in here: Super Pat's Photo Album

#40 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 08 September 2007 - 07:56 PM

I guess ill be numero 3 o.O
I am proud of being a Mexican paintballer!!
Viva Mexico :laugh:
Hey is that the same paintball field of los cipreces that the owner was a guy called jose luis?
I play there! :)

-X

This post has been edited by XziviT: 16 November 2007 - 08:11 PM

Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#41 User is offline   Fix 

• See Everything
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fix

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:02 AM

Heading to Mexico in May pretty much to meet up with my girls family... I believe I'll be close to the Monterrey area... or somewhere around it... I don't think she even knows where we'll be at but anyways... whats goin on around that time any of you guys still around?

#42 User is offline   Rabioso 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Rabioso

Post icon  Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:03 AM

Hello guys, I hope this comment post out properly.

My name is Manuel and woodsball is my game. These year has started pretty busy for woodsball payers in the Mexico City area. For the locals Gotcha is the name of the game.

As I was saying this year has already begun with three big games, the first late in January with about 60 players showing up at Raptors field in Ajusco. Most of the teams present in the paintball forum for Mexico city ( http://www.livethesport.com )were present.

After that in February 3 we had our first oficial Big Game in Cerro Gordo (Fat Hill) Teotihuacan, Edo. Mex. This game was hosted by my team, La Brigada the Lagartijas Voladoras (Flying Lizards Brigade), and we had 112 player. About 5 guys put this together with very few money. The sytle was almost like the SPPL, we had 2 armies, three swing flags and lots of fun in a very huge area. Friends from Guerilla Zion helped out. Here are some pics http://www.myspace.com/guerrillazion . Enzo, it was good to see you againd there.

This game really shocked players and field owners who had just been playing team vs team games on fileds. How big was their surprise when 112 fully geared hardcore players showed up. Of course now everybody is trying to bring all those players to their field$$$.

Last week almost all the gang showed up for another massive game in a new field called La Colmena. And more big games are in the way, check the Live Sport Forum, remember that paintball is called Gothca here.

So now woodsball is starting to emerge strongly in the Mexico City area, Guadalajara is already very strong (http://www.gotchagdl.com ) and other cities in Mexico are starting to show good activity.

We are putting together a woodsball/scenario game producer and a scenario paintball team, more news when ready at http://www.blackversusdelta.com , you´re welcome to join in and if you love Specops woodsball idea we´ll be glad to meet you because we share their vision of the game and honor above all.

For last but not least. Is this thread to be written in english? isn´t it more reasonable to be in spanish?

Posted Image

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Rabioso: 21 February 2008 - 01:17 AM

#43 User is offline   raslc 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:12 PM

... Pff long time no posting... Just posting here to say that I´m back playing... 3 games this past 3 months so far... I think I´ll be doing that... 1 game per month... BUT !! The catch is...

... That people around here have become organized... And we´ve formed a paintball "club"...

First game: 30 vs 30

Second game: 35 vs 36

Third game: 42 vs 43!!

The woodsball/paintball community is growing soooooo fast... The past game was sooo awesome...

If you guys live near monterrey... And want to play... Give me an PM and we´ll talk... Next game is in 2 more weeks I think...

View PostRabioso, on Feb 21 2008, 02:03 AM, said:

For last but not least. Is this thread to be written in english? isn´t it more reasonable to be in spanish?

Posted Image

E raza si cierto... A hablar en la lengua que Dios nos dio !!! jojo

Are you from Mexico?

#44 User is offline   raslc 

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:32 AM

Anuncio: Cada sabado hay juegos en Max Paintball Addiction... Es un campo de Monterrey, Nuevo Leon... La raza que va halla es chidísima y hay un grupo específico que se dedíca a jugar woods... TODOS los sabados están ahi... Hay 3 campos de Speedball... Y uno GRANDE de woods... Los juegos de woods se ponen conmadre...

Anuncio 2: Una vez al mes (a veces 2), un grupo de amigos, y yo, nos juntamos a jugar woods y speed TODO el dia en el campo previamente mencionado... Ya van 4 veces que vamos con este sistema de "organización" y la verdad está conmadre... Vamos mínimo 25 siempre... La ultima vez que fue hace 3 semanas eramos 40 vs 40 !!!... Si viven en Monterrey y les gustaría jugar el proximo juego comuníquense conmigo vía PM... El proximo juego tal vez sea dentro de 2 semanas....

Are you from Mexico?

#45 User is offline   Enzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

Rabioso!! Es bueno verte por estos rumbos. Ahora confirmamos que ningún rincón de la red está a salvo de un Paintballer entusiasta.

Es bueno ver crecer el deporte en nuestro país, y lo mejor es que es en todas partes de la República. Ya habíamos conocido a los camaradas de Guadalajara, y vaya que son varios.

Ya hora que escucho lo de Rascl sobre Monterrey y que ya se están organizando bastante a gusto por allá, comienzo a pensar en una verdadera posibilidad de Torneos Nacionaleso, o al menos Big Games que sean lo suficientemente atractivos para hacernos viajar unos cientos de Kilómetros.

Esperemos el siguiente Big Game (a.k.a. Juegotote :laugh:) y veremos si podemos reunir un friego de embajadores de todos los rincones... claro, si la devaluación no nos alcanza antes.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users