Special Ops Paintball: Special Ops Marauder II ACU's - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Special Ops Marauder II ACU's Can you say "Schweet"???

#16 User is offline   PhunkyMunky 

• Git'er Done!!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gotta change this

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:31 PM

View Post**subzero**, on Feb 19 2006, 11:21 AM, said:

Hey Shurp great review, but i was just wondering as far as concealment is concerned what your feelings are about the ACUs?? I've heard some pretty different opinions on that particular topic. Some people say they conceal just as good as another camo set, but others seem to think they actually make you stand out....just wondering if you had any opinion on the subject.

My opinion on the new ACUPAT, is that the color is REDICULOUS!!! Unless you plan to fight in a gravelpit, what good are they? As a soldier, I intend to avoid the ACU's at all cost, and as a paintballer, I'll never wear them. Not SpecOps fault though. The AArmy in it's infinate wisdom has decided that we don't really need camoflauge anymore. Personaly, if that's the case, we should go back to blue, looks sharper. I intend on buying the MarauderII as my field wear, but there's no way I'm doing the ACU thing. Now the woodland Digi?
Love it, and if they've got MARPAT I'll like that better.

#17 User is offline   CaptainHammer 

• I pwn nwbs
  • Pip

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:35 PM

those things positivly look awesome... I can't wait to get my own pair!

#18 User is offline   The Joker 

• If you need any help just PM me and I'll do my best! TY
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dusterhoff

Posted 05 April 2006 - 06:53 PM

Thanks for the helpful info. I was just like you, very leary about buying camo online. Now I can't wait to get a pair for my self. You sold me! peace

#19 User is offline   Mulletar 

• Emasculator of the puerile
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mulletar

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:38 PM

View PostPhunkyMunky, on Apr 5 2006, 05:31 PM, said:

Now the woodland Digi?

If they made MARPAT I might consider buying a set of these.

94% of the people on this forum have an annoying statistic in their signature. If you think that's ridiculously stupid, or even if you're a part of the 0.5% that couldn't care less, put this in your sig.

#20 Guest_Shurp_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:36 PM

View PostPhunkyMunky, on Apr 5 2006, 06:31 PM, said:

My opinion on the new ACUPAT, is that the color is REDICULOUS!!! Unless you plan to fight in a gravelpit, what good are they? As a soldier, I intend to avoid the ACU's at all cost, and as a paintballer, I'll never wear them. Not SpecOps fault though. The AArmy in it's infinate wisdom has decided that we don't really need camoflauge anymore. Personaly, if that's the case, we should go back to blue, looks sharper. I intend on buying the MarauderII as my field wear, but there's no way I'm doing the ACU thing. Now the woodland Digi?

I hear what you're saying. I'm in high desert (Boise area) so everything here is much more tan in color. But I think you'd be surprised, especially in the shadows / shade.

As in camo face paint, you lighten areas of facial shadows and darken light areas (i.e. bridge of the nose, etc.). I've noticed, that while they stand out quite a bit when you're in wide open spaces, they actually do pretty good if you're in the shade by making you a false highlight-- versus BDU's when you're in the shadows, you just become a darker blob.

IDK, I think we're all stuck in a cycle of fashion. Honestly, if you really want something to blend in correctly, a wise person would look at other camo options out there, like Real Tree or Advantage... but then you don't have the PB functionality built in.

#21 User is offline   oldguny 

• The Chicago type writer.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Oldguny

Posted 13 April 2006 - 12:42 PM

Very true . Spoken like a true wise man! :rolleyes:

When i see you your in my cross hairs,but when you see me your looking over your sholder still wondering why that tree is waving at you. "Explosives slove everthing"-Sandy WBC I'm going for a Sunday drive Navy Seal Style

#22 User is offline   Punchy91 

• Hawaiian Punch
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow Group

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:05 PM

i just got my new digi camo maurader pants and i must say i love it. i used it over the weekend for our weekly paintball team practice and it kept my legs cool. it was muggy and hot down here in SC and i must say i was deeply impressed with how well it performed in the thorny shrubs and i was glad it didn't tear in any way. i'm now going to buy the maurader shirt next week.
How many times do I have to shoot you before you call yourself out???????!!!!!!!!

#23 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:screemindemon

Posted 18 September 2006 - 06:34 PM

nice review. pics? pics? pics? lol plz

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic