Special Ops Paintball: ITS A RIDDLE! - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ITS A RIDDLE! TRY TO SOLVE IT Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Puzuma 

  • That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 14,380
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London ON, Canada
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 15 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

View PostPUNISHMENT, on Aug 15 2007, 04:28 PM, said:

close, but wrong. how does if feel to be wrong PUZUMA? how does it feel not to have the power anymore???? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)!!!!!!!!! lol

BAN HAMMER ATTACK!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.
0

#62 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

  • Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 7,843
  • Joined: 08-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belleville, Ont Canada

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:05 PM

lmao - that's some Thor power behind that hammer.

This post has been edited by slinkyaroo: 15 August 2007 - 02:10 PM

0

#63 User is offline   SOLIDUS SNAKE 

  • dislikes his own avvy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,347
  • Joined: 11-February 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Statesville North Carolina
  • Brigade Name:CORPORATE ASSASIN

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:06 PM

this one is my favorite:


A detective was supposed to leave for Washington by plane from Seatle. However he got a call from his assistnat right before he boarded his plane. His assistant was on an all night stake out the night before and told the detective that he had had a dream that the plane crashed and the detective had died. After the detective landed in Washington he fired his assistant. Why?

This post has been edited by SOLIDUS SNAKE: 15 August 2007 - 02:06 PM

RAP 4, We Make All Those Terrible Products Nobody Asked For - C-3
My feedback
0

#64 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:08 PM

I don't Know, the plane didn't crash.
0

#65 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

  • Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 7,843
  • Joined: 08-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belleville, Ont Canada

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:09 PM

View PostSOLIDUS SNAKE, on Aug 15 2007, 05:06 PM, said:

this one is my favorite:


A detective was supposed to leave for Washington by plane from Seatle. However he got a call from his assistnat right before he boarded his plane. His assistant was on an all night stake out the night before and told the detective that he had had a dream that the plane crashed and the detective had died. After the detective landed in Washington he fired his assistant. Why?



The assistant was sleeping during the stakeout.

This post has been edited by slinkyaroo: 15 August 2007 - 02:09 PM

0

#66 User is offline   SOLIDUS SNAKE 

  • dislikes his own avvy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,347
  • Joined: 11-February 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Statesville North Carolina
  • Brigade Name:CORPORATE ASSASIN

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:16 PM

to be fair the question is from a game callled "mind trap" . All of the questions have ridiculous answers (just like this one :) )



edit- btw thats wrong

View Postslinkyaroo, on Aug 15 2007, 05:09 PM, said:

View PostSOLIDUS SNAKE, on Aug 15 2007, 05:06 PM, said:

this one is my favorite:


A detective was supposed to leave for Washington by plane from Seatle. However he got a call from his assistnat right before he boarded his plane. His assistant was on an all night stake out the night before and told the detective that he had had a dream that the plane crashed and the detective had died. After the detective landed in Washington he fired his assistant. Why?



The assistant was sleeping during the stakeout.

thats right

some people make it but don't want it, some people buy it but don't need it, some people need it but don't know it.

I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I?

This post has been edited by SOLIDUS SNAKE: 15 August 2007 - 02:10 PM

RAP 4, We Make All Those Terrible Products Nobody Asked For - C-3
My feedback
0

#67 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

  • Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 7,843
  • Joined: 08-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belleville, Ont Canada

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:22 PM

Quote

some people make it but don't want it, some people buy it but don't need it, some people need it but don't know it.


Another "nothing" riddle



.
Johnny's mom had 4 kids.

The first was named penny.
Posted Image

.
The secondest was name Nichol.
Posted Image


.
Third kid was called diamond
Posted Image


.
What was the name of the youngest kid?

Posted Image



.




.

This post has been edited by slinkyaroo: 15 August 2007 - 02:24 PM

0

#68 User is offline   Ekima 

  • :Grin: I like it when you run!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 353
  • Joined: 25-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:M.O.P.'s house lol
  • Brigade Name:EKIMA

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:44 PM

Whats in my pocketess????

Ekima

0

#69 User is offline   TheECP 

  • Less QQ more Pew Pew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,707
  • Joined: 03-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Temecula, California

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:01 PM

How do you make "one" disappear?
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'........and I'll look down, and whisper 'No.'" -Rorschach
0

#70 User is offline   Stang  

  • Invictus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 767
  • Joined: 11-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wherever They Want Me

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:02 PM

View Postslinkyaroo, on Aug 15 2007, 05:22 PM, said:

Quote

some people make it but don't want it, some people buy it but don't need it, some people need it but don't know it.


Another "nothing" riddle



.
Johnny's mom had 4 kids.

The first was named penny.
Posted Image

.
The secondest was name Nichol.
Posted Image


.
Third kid was called diamond
Posted Image


.
What was the name of the youngest kid?

Posted Image



.




.



I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Johnny..... :mellow:

~~~~~Stay Sidewayz~~~~~

0

#71 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:04 PM

Courtney? Quart, ney?
0

#72 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

  • Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 7,843
  • Joined: 08-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belleville, Ont Canada

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:16 PM

View PostDeuce, on Aug 15 2007, 06:02 PM, said:

View Postslinkyaroo, on Aug 15 2007, 05:22 PM, said:

Quote

some people make it but don't want it, some people buy it but don't need it, some people need it but don't know it.


Another "nothing" riddle



.
Johnny's mom had 4 kids.

The first was named penny.
Posted Image

.
The secondest was name Nichol.
Posted Image


.
Third kid was called diamond
Posted Image


.
What was the name of the youngest kid?

Posted Image



.




.



I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Johnny..... :mellow:

~~~~~Stay Sidewayz~~~~~




The E-cookie goes to deuce. Correct

.
0

#73 User is offline   Puzuma 

  • That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 14,380
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London ON, Canada
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:18 PM

View PostTheECP, on Aug 15 2007, 06:01 PM, said:

How do you make "one" disappear?

Add N. N+one = NONE



You are a bus driver. At the first stop 15 people get on. At the second stop 7 get on. At the 3 stop 5 get on 6 get off. At the 4 fourth stop 9 get off. Stop number five has 18 people wating to get on.
How old is the bus driver?

This post has been edited by Puzuma: 15 August 2007 - 03:22 PM

Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.
0

#74 User is offline   Stang  

  • Invictus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 767
  • Joined: 11-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wherever They Want Me

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:25 PM

17

edit- at least as long as that was directed at me he/I is/am

~~~~~Stay Sidewayz~~~~~

This post has been edited by Deuce: 15 August 2007 - 03:25 PM

0

#75 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

  • Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,100
  • Joined: 03-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Enid, OK
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:42 PM

Pete and Repeat were sitting in a boat. Pete fell out. Who's left?

.............
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight
0

Share this topic:


  • (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users