Special Ops Paintball: Blackcell Custom - Agent and pod holder questions? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blackcell Custom - Agent and pod holder questions? Considering purchase of Custom Agent &/or Pod holders Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   whisperwolf 

• Recon Team
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:whisperwolf

Posted 11 October 2009 - 01:31 AM

I am in the market for a MOLLE harness-style pod holder. I am possibly interested in ordering a black or olive Blackcell Custom Agent. Are they available? It appears they are custom order? Does it come with the belt pictured?

Also, are there any SO MOLLE 2+1 pod holders with rubberized pull tabs? I'm looking to carry 5 or 6 pods face-down across the back (not incl the elastic holders ...& I'm partial to Dye lock-lids).

I was originally interested in a Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. LBE harness but it looks like I may have trouble getting more than 4 pods across that 6-wide PALS grid. I'm not sure if there's S.O. pod holder option that would help?

Ultimately, I'll be looking to carry 5 or 6 pods (possibly adding extra pods into elastic holders if need arises), a radio pouch, a map/ID pouch, a couple utility pouches, a hydration bladder and have space left if I want to add a tank pouch (for extra air ...I run air on gun)

This post has been edited by whisperwolf: 11 October 2009 - 01:43 AM

#2 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 October 2009 - 08:23 AM

The Agent is available and it is done custom. We can also put rubber pull tabs on the 2+1's for you. Email me (moati@specialopspaintball.com) for details.

#3 User is offline   whisperwolf 

• Recon Team
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:whisperwolf

Posted 11 October 2009 - 04:01 PM

email sent

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic