• You cannot reply to this topic

Task Force 68 Join a TF68 Team! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shephard 

• Ghost Stalkers Captain
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shephard

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:43 AM

I am the CO of the team Ghost Stalkers in Southern Maryland and we have recently joined the Mult-Paintball Team Organization Task Force 68 which. We currently consist of a number of different teams in the Eastern United States and Task Force 68 is rapidly growing and would like as many teams to join as possible. TF68 coordinates between different teams of different styles to attend different scenarios so that we can play as a large and organized team during large scale scenarios. For example, TF68 will pair up a smaller scout team with an infantry team and what their job is during the scenario, the scouts will flank while the infantry does the main assault. We have joint training and meeting between teams and TF68 staff to discuss tactics and organization prior to events. We are currently preparing for Ocean Tiger IV and hope to attend as many scenarios as possible. We have a military like chain of command and ranks to keep things organized as well such as a CO and a XO for each team so this way commanders can give orders 'on the field' with out being questioned and arguing. Joining Task Force 68 does not mean you are leaving your old team, it just means you're joining a coalition of other teams where we can join together, have fun and become a force to be reckoned with at Scenario Paintball. Visit the website http://taskforce68.webs.com/ for more information and a list of teams already apart of Task Force 68 you can join if you're currently a solo player.
If you already have an established team then contact a staff member at http://taskforce68.w...m/contactus.htm

For all solo players who want to join Task Force 68, go to their website and look under the different types of teams and pick a team you want to join and contact that team's captain! If anyone in Southern Maryland is interested in joining a scout team, check out my team's website at http://ghoststalkers...tball.webs.com/ Ghost Stalkers are proud members of Task Force 68 but we have our own leadership and our own requirements for joining Ghost Stalkers.

Sign your team up for Task Force 68 and I hope to see you at future scenarios!
- 2LT Watkins,
Task Force 68
Ghost Stalkers CO

#2 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:headhunter2

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:30 AM

View PostShephard, on Apr 20 2009, 07:43 AM, said:

I am the CO of the team Ghost Stalkers in Southern Maryland and we have recently joined the Mult-Paintball Team Organization Task Force 68 which. We currently consist of a number of different teams in the Eastern United States and Task Force 68 is rapidly growing and would like as many teams to join as possible. TF68 coordinates between different teams of different styles to attend different scenarios so that we can play as a large and organized team during large scale scenarios. For example, TF68 will pair up a smaller scout team with an infantry team and what their job is during the scenario, the scouts will flank while the infantry does the main assault. We have joint training and meeting between teams and TF68 staff to discuss tactics and organization prior to events. We are currently preparing for Ocean Tiger IV and hope to attend as many scenarios as possible. We have a military like chain of command and ranks to keep things organized as well such as a CO and a XO for each team so this way commanders can give orders 'on the field' with out being questioned and arguing. Joining Task Force 68 does not mean you are leaving your old team, it just means you're joining a coalition of other teams where we can join together, have fun and become a force to be reckoned with at Scenario Paintball. Visit the website http://taskforce68.webs.com/ for more information and a list of teams already apart of Task Force 68 you can join if you're currently a solo player.
If you already have an established team then contact a staff member at http://taskforce68.w...m/contactus.htm

For all solo players who want to join Task Force 68, go to their website and look under the different types of teams and pick a team you want to join and contact that team's captain! If anyone in Southern Maryland is interested in joining a scout team, check out my team's website at http://ghoststalkers...tball.webs.com/ Ghost Stalkers are proud members of Task Force 68 but we have our own leadership and our own requirements for joining Ghost Stalkers.

What would really be the benefit of this? Are you guys just trying to unify the paintball community like the specialops brigade had already done? I think in theory this is a pretty good idea but it has some bugs to be worked out.

Invisible text club member #15 Every time you wipe paint God makes a new PETA member Adminion #12 My Feedback
If you play your own game of paintball using Spec ops as guidelines and not as "law of position", put this in your sig.

#3 User is offline   ChaoticRedneck 

• one crazy southern marylander
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ChaoticRedneck

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

View PostShephard, on Apr 20 2009, 10:43 AM, said:

Also if you dont want to go scout but want to go Infantry Check out Sons of the South also based out of Southern MD

View Postheadhunter2, on Apr 21 2009, 08:30 AM, said:

1What would really be the benefit of this? 2Are you guys just trying to unify the paintball community like the specialops brigade had already done?3 I think in theory this is a pretty good idea but it has some bugs to be worked out.

Question 1&2 (straight from our website)
1. Ensure that all players in the sport of paintball are having fun!
2. Ensure that new players learn as much as they can to succeed on and off the field!
3. Help to develop training programs, teach paintball teamwork and help motivate new teams when they first form or if they've been a team for awhile!
4. Create an organization that will effectively help the sport of paintball in a positive way by teaching the safe and fun way to play, create a competitive and friendly atmosphere and motivate all players to become better and to help teach them how to teach their friends.
5. Coordinate between the teams of the Task Force to go to events, get to know contacts within the sport and to help spread the word about Scenario Paintball, Woodsball and MIL-SIM Paintball.

3.like all organizations no one is prefect...we are not there.......yet :rolleyes:, but we try to correct the issues as they come up
Sons of the South Paintball Team
Official Broadsword #54
A5/X7 OG
Proudly Sponsored by Southern Md Paintball Medusa Paintball ANS Gear

#4 User is offline   Nelos 

• Master of my domain.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Nelos

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

Sounds cool, it's nice to know that something like this is getting started up on the East coast. I don't have a team, but hopefully I'll be able to find a way to contribute one of these days. ^_^

#5 User is offline   ChaoticRedneck 

• one crazy southern marylander
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ChaoticRedneck

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

View PostNelos, on Apr 25 2009, 11:36 PM, said:

Sounds cool, it's nice to know that something like this is getting started up on the East coast. I don't have a team, but hopefully I'll be able to find a way to contribute one of these days. ^_^

check out the website
www.taskforce68.webs.com

we do have a couple VA teams, 1 of them is a VA national guard team- minuteman militia
Sons of the South Paintball Team
Official Broadsword #54
A5/X7 OG
Proudly Sponsored by Southern Md Paintball Medusa Paintball ANS Gear

#6 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:phoenixcompanyco

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:56 AM

There are definitely some bugs to be worked, lol.....however, the bugs are very few and far between....Task Force 68 was actually started as the Phoenix Coalition....no one really payed too much attention to it when it first started....i guess no one was interested......then me and the other 3 or 4 guys that were interested in making our ideas grow and become successful came up with ways to advertise, get our name spread besides specops and other forums, we went a little bit bigger and now we're at the point where we're pretty much done being organized and we have our standards in place and we actually fulfill our goals...we practice with teams all over, we organize ourselves at events and we actually do fairly well at events across the southeast, the east coast and we're starting to expand....
there are some similarities between us and specops, but they are slight similarities and i try not to copy anyone....except maybe the military, lol......

if you would like more information on the matter, please feel free to PM me or email me at co.taskforce@yahoo.com

Thanks for starting the topic LT!!! you put it into terms that i couldnt have, lol!! good work!

Very respectfully,

Colt
Colt Dickerson
Brigadier General, Task Force 68
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#7 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:10 PM

Some of the bugs have been worked out and we're getting more and more organized and recruiting teams every month.
If you're interested Nelos, Stonewall Scouts in NoVA is recruiting players for sure, we're on a pretty small roster right now and have been more focused on getting the Task Force better organized and now we're starting to focus more towards the team again.
The website is www.stonewallscouts.webs.com

Check it and let us know!

Sincerely,

Colt
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#8 User is offline   mothman 

• Mothman
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MOTHMAN

Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:02 AM

The Spartans of Tn and KY are looking forward to a great 09 season with Task Force 68.
  • SOG's course (Special operations group)
  • Potential new sponsors
  • and hopefully a TF68 Big Game!
Stay tuned folks!

This post has been edited by mothman: 30 May 2009 - 11:03 AM

#9 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:18 AM

ALCON,

Two new teams just joined Task Force 68:

THE KNIGHTMARES - Cockeysville, MD

BLACK FACTION - Summertown/Columbia, TN

I would also like to do a late welcome aboard to Eastern Shore Special Operations out of Eastern Maryland and also our pending teams: If you're interested, let us know. Once we reach 20 teams, it will be much harder to get into the Task Force, regardless of whatever role you decide to choose.

You don't have to have a team to join the Task Force, but if you are interested in starting a team, join up and we'll help you recruit players and you will be able to reap our sponsorship benefits.
Or if you are in an area where one of the teams already are, you can join one of those teams and use your experience and knowledge to help them out as well.

Let one of us know if you, someone you know or your team or a team you know of is interested in joining, the website is in posts above and my contact info is listed in my signature block.

Sincerely,

Colt
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#10 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:20 PM

New TEAM:

Lucky Eights - Yadginville, NC
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#11 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:10 PM

We are pending several more teams that have inquired about everything, I will keep everyone informed on here as best as possible once I receive more info!

Good luck to the Special Operations teams goign through the training program on Sunday....and also to the Ghost Stalkers for your Security Forces evaluation as well......

Sincerely,

Colt
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic