Special Ops Paintball: WTT/WTS: Battle Field Bad Company 2 - Xbox 360 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WTT/WTS: Battle Field Bad Company 2 - Xbox 360 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

• The Mad King
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:*hug*

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:11 PM

Rules, v. 1.0

-Post AND PM.
-Firm on the Price. Don't ask to go lower. You can offer higher though. I'm cool with that.
-Post up games your willing to trade. I'll consider.
-If you pay me, I'll accept paypal and money order. Money order preferably because I almost never use paypal and don't know how.
-Regarding shipping: If you have decent feedback, I'll do same-day shipping with you (if trading). If your paying, I'll ship first chance I get AFTER I RECEIVE PAYMENT.
-The game is for the 360. But I'm not picky on consoles. I'll accept trades on either the PS3, or Xbox 360.
-If you buy, you pay shipping. If you trade, I'll pay to ship mine, you pay to ship yours.

---------------------

So, I just got Battlefeild Bad Company 2 Sunday night. I just finished the campaign around noon. But... Since I don't have online play and I'm too dumb to rent video games, I'm lookin' to trade it out to one of you guys for something else.

In regards to the game condition.. You should have figured out that its basically store new: took it out -> put it in -> played -> took it out of console -> put it in case. Everything is with it, and only one of the security tapes is off. Will take pics upon request.

Price: $50 You might be thinking "that's alot for a used game." Right? WRONG! This game is totally new. Basically store new! And your getting it shipped TO YOU! Directly! From ME! And I'm the kinda guy to throw in something cool for extra.

------------------------

Now.. Games I'm looking for you may ask? I dunno. Make an offer. If I hear about a game I'm interested in, I'll post and add it up here. Of course, I'll always accept more than one game for this one. Remember: PS3 OR XBOX 360!
Mainly First Person Shooters. But I'll take some awesome racing or RPG's.. or something else... Just offer. Lol.

Possible games...
-Fracture?
-Persona 4.. something or other. It's a JRPG.
-The Orange Box (Prefer xbox 360 on this one)

Other possible trades.. Dunno. Offer. Has to be of equal or greater value of course. Or a gas mask. You get me a decent gas mask, the game is yours.

...Begin?

Edit: Added Games.

This post has been edited by Epic_Fail: 01 June 2010 - 09:34 AM

How'd you do that, sexy? - Becc asking me a question.

Aaron: Alcohol sucks balls. / Fen: No, that's what I do. / Me - Fen sucks balls! / Fen - Only yours Epic.

#2 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

• The Mad King
  • PipPip

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:29 PM

Oh yeah. Feedback: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=173166

Aaron: Alcohol sucks balls. / Fen: No, that's what I do. / Me - Fen sucks balls! / Fen - Only yours Epic.

#3 User is offline   LoD 

• Lord of Death
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:LoD

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:19 PM

Only game I have to trade is Deadspace, but it's not as new (price wise) as BFBC2. I have some others but I haven't finished them because my Xbox died. Gettin a new one tonight though :D

Sooo, free bump I guess, unless you are for some reason really wanting Deadspace. Haha.

My Feedback Thread
"I look at it as an opportunity to bloody up the hammer some more. Especially now since I replaced the leather wrap and it needs to be worked in." - Puzuma

#4 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

• The Mad King
  • PipPip

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:58 AM

Oh my gawd. I thought you were just making conversation when you PM'd me. Lol.

I'll look up deadspace, no guarantee though.

#5 User is offline   LoD 

• Lord of Death
  • PipPip

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:51 AM

Haha. I figured you would think that :P

Deadspace is a pretty cool game. It's pretty freaky, and Deadspace 2 is coming out soon, which I am stoked for.. I also just got Rainbow Six Vegas with the Elite I just got. Let me know.

My Feedback Thread
"I look at it as an opportunity to bloody up the hammer some more. Especially now since I replaced the leather wrap and it needs to be worked in." - Puzuma

#6 User is offline   LoD 

• Lord of Death
  • PipPip

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:00 AM

Sold to me! ;)

My Feedback Thread

#7 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

• The Mad King
  • PipPip

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:38 AM

Sold to him!^

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users