• You cannot reply to this topic

Sp-1 w/ Q-loader

#1 User is offline   Cobrakai 

• Very sneaky snake!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:NTEGRITY

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:22 AM

Hey guys, I am building my SP-1 into a custom sniper rifle...I almost have it completely the way I want. But one thing is missing...A loader, and that loader is the q-loader. But I am not sure which q-loader I need to purchase. I would like to have the longbow feed system without the mag and in it's place a q-loader...but I can't find that combination anywhere. Most of us have probably seen this infamous video SP-1 Sniper And I would like to have a qloader set up like this dudes. Thx...and sorry if this question has already been asked
"God will judge my enemies, and I'll arrange the meetings."

#2 User is offline   BYUrdneck 

• Modder
  • PipPip

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:10 AM

Site

This is what that guy has on his SP-1. It has everything you need. You will not use one part though - it is the part that attaches the qloader to the gun - that is specific to the ion. Your best bet is either getting the RIS rail adapter and CMS socket for the qloader and mount it on one of the rails. OR you could use the one that comes with the qloader and attach it to the front grip (might be difficult because of the finger grooves and shape).

I would also say that it would be easier to use a T2W stock than modding a black cell stock.

This post has been edited by BYUrdneck: 28 August 2009 - 10:43 AM

#3 User is offline   Cobrakai 

• Very sneaky snake!
  • PipPip

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:35 PM

View PostBYUrdneck, on Aug 28 2009, 01:10 PM, said:

Site

This is what that guy has on his SP-1. It has everything you need. You will not use one part though - it is the part that attaches the qloader to the gun - that is specific to the ion. Your best bet is either getting the RIS rail adapter and CMS socket for the qloader and mount it on one of the rails. OR you could use the one that comes with the qloader and attach it to the front grip (might be difficult because of the finger grooves and shape).

I would also say that it would be easier to use a T2W stock than modding a black cell stock.

Yea, but the problem with the T2W stock is that it wont come up high enough for a cheek rest...meaning less comfort. I already have a car stock though, although it would be nice to get that blackcell on because of its mask release. I have a question...Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy the Ion mag and feed system then to buy that q loader kit, and wouldn't you get the same parts you would need to mount the q loader?

#4 User is offline   Tyr. 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Tyr.

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

The Way I did mine was with a Proteam oversized warp feed adaptor and the q-loader with the RIS rail mount like this one.

Attached File  IMG_2474.jpg (148.14K)
Number of downloads: 17
Attached File  IMG_2473.jpg (125.76K)
Number of downloads: 11

#5 Guest_Gauss_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:55 AM

You must be left-handed because there would be no way I would be able to hold the gun by the grip with the loader in the way.

But maybe your hands are small enough.

This post has been edited by Gauss: 04 September 2009 - 09:55 AM

#6 User is offline   Cobrakai 

• Very sneaky snake!
  • PipPip

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:54 PM

View PostGauss, on Sep 4 2009, 12:55 PM, said:

You must be left-handed because there would be no way I would be able to hold the gun by the grip with the loader in the way.

But maybe your hands are small enough.

nah it looks right like it was set up for a right handed player....it may just be a little tight when ur holding the grip

#7 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:25 PM

Wouldn't a right handed player prefer the ease of gripping the trigger and being able to hold the gun with the primary hand on the primary support point (trigger grip) while reloading?

#8 User is offline   Cobrakai 

• Very sneaky snake!
  • PipPip

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:07 AM

View PostHeadshotPhantom, on Sep 13 2009, 11:25 PM, said:

Wouldn't a right handed player prefer the ease of gripping the trigger and being able to hold the gun with the primary hand on the primary support point (trigger grip) while reloading?

Yes...and I now see how that set up could interfere with holding the gun...I forgot about the pod that goes into the qloader lolz...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users