• You cannot reply to this topic

WTT PSP with extras for A-5 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jgencinc 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:26 PM

GONE

I have a first generation Sony PSP. Excellent condition. no scratches. The screen has had a screen protector on it since it came out of the box. It has also had a hard cover protecting the screen.
I have Grand theft Auto Vice City Stories, Grand Theft auto Liberty City, and SOCOM Fireteam Bravo.
I also have The Datel 4GB Hard Drive With X2 Battery For PSP. Link to Datel description

Everything is adult owned and in great shape. The only thing I'm missing is the original thumb pad. I liked playing without it, and I misplaced it. They sell replacements cheap, under a few dollars. I'm also not sure about the original earphones. I'd have to look. I have the earphone controller for sure though. I am missing the manuals and cases the games came in.

I also have some other miscellaneous accessories; car charger, hard case, UMD protective cases, a memory card (not sure what capacity), original battery, and other small things.

I'm looking for a back-up marker. I have a bunch of electros, but I want something to use in the rain. Preferably an A-5, but I'll look at any trades.

<UPDATE> I now have a couple of a couple of A-5s. Offer up anything if you want the PSP <UPDATE> edited 08/01/09

Attached File  IMG_2298.JPG (40.9K)
Number of downloads: 5 Attached File  IMG_2300.JPG (30.85K)
Number of downloads: 1 Attached File  IMG_2301.JPG (31.56K)
Number of downloads: 0

If there's any interest, I'll take more pictures if you'd like. I'll also take a picture of all accessories and games.
I have limited feedback here, but I have good ebay feedback, and am verified with Paypal. we can discuss shipping details later.
I live in Levittown, PA, and travel southeastern PA, Delaware and New Jersey regularly, if you live close and would like a face to face trade.

Thanks for looking.

This post has been edited by jgencinc: 19 April 2010 - 07:34 PM

#2 Guest_paintballterminator_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:39 PM

View Postjgencinc, on Apr 13 2009, 07:26 PM, said:

I have a first generation Sony PSP. Excellent condition. no scratches. The screen has had a screen protector on it since it came out of the box. It has also had a hard cover protecting the screen.
I have Grand theft Auto Vice City Stories, Grand Theft auto Liberty City, and SOCOM Fireteam Bravo.
I also have The Datel 4GB Hard Drive With X2 Battery For PSP. Link to Datel description

Everything is adult owned and in great shape. The only thing I'm missing is the original thumb pad. I liked playing without it, and I misplaced it. They sell replacements cheap, under a few dollars. I'm also not sure about the original earphones. I'd have to look. I have the earphone controller for sure though. I am missing the manuals and cases the games came in.

I also have some other miscellaneous accessories; car charger, hard case, UMD protective cases, a memory card (not sure what capacity), original battery, and other small things.

I'm looking for a back-up marker. I have a bunch of electros, but I want something to use in the rain. Preferably an A-5, but I'll look at any trades.

<UPDATE> I now have a couple of a couple of A-5s. Offer up anything if you want the PSP <UPDATE> edited 08/01/09

Attachment IMG_2298.JPG Attachment IMG_2300.JPG Attachment IMG_2301.JPG

If there's any interest, I'll take more pictures if you'd like. I'll also take a picture of all accessories and games.
I have limited feedback here, but I have good ebay feedback, and am verified with Paypal. we can discuss shipping details later.
I live in Levittown, PA, and travel southeastern PA, Delaware and New Jersey regularly, if you live close and would like a face to face trade.

Thanks for looking.

PM'ed about my MR1

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users