Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#736 User is offline   KingMob 

• A n00b all over again.
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:KINGMOB

Posted 26 July 2006 - 08:11 PM

View PostSpyglass, on Jul 26 2006, 09:50 PM, said:

View PostKingMob, on Jul 24 2006, 04:22 PM, said:

Fusion jerseys and pants in a Digital Tiger stripe pattern. I love the digital woodland camo but I miss my tiger stripe's aggro looks and ability to break up the human form.

Or maybe I'm just a hype believer, but still... Digital Tiger Stype style option for the SpecOps jerseys and such would be so tight. I'd buy my gear over again just for that.

If you look on some of the pictures, you will notice that they are in a general stripe pattern, and that the same colors are dominant, in the same order, as the tiger stripe colors.

http://www.hyperstealth.com/tigerpat/

Actually, after looking over a ton of patterns, I think I like the fusion one better.

Curiously, is that a propriatary pattern?

#737 User is offline   Bolan 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Bolan

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:12 PM

A couple ideas:
1) An adapter block that would mount in the normal A5 location but would bring the Longbow down and back a little. I run a 16oz Pure Energy CO2 bottle on my grip ASA and that is about the length or a little longer. The height about were the T2W is in H&S because I find the CO2 shoulder spot a little to low but the direct Longbow mount to high without bringing my head way down to sight in. Overall the difference from the Longbow would be about 1.5" to 2" back and 2" down.
Just a thought.

2) A inline Palmer Reg location for CO2 guys:
Have the Reg horizontal mounted where the front grip is and then have a grip the encloses it. That was it keeps the horizontal lines that A5's look so sweet with and keeps the Reg close to the tombstone for max effect.
Or if the Reg doen't need to be that close then maybe an in stock Reg setup.

This post has been edited by Bolan: 27 July 2006 - 12:14 PM

#738 User is offline   xkpxfattyxx 

• Say WHAT?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2006 - 10:13 PM

about that backpack thing, nevermind its patent pending

This post has been edited by snipa fo life: 27 July 2006 - 10:15 PM

#739 User is offline   Bansheeboy11 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Bansheeboy11

Posted 28 July 2006 - 03:41 PM

make a C-mag kit for the 98 and A5
Posted Image

#740 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 31 July 2006 - 03:08 PM

A cheap, yet durable, plastic bag that you could wrap around your marker and has a zip-lock back. Since the hole is in the back, it can be quickly accessed and pulled from the wrapper. This would be helpful for games that include water, such as bogs, marshes, beaches, swamps, rainy environments, or even, if you have multiple boats, naval battles. No water gets in the marker, and, in three seconds after you leave water, you can start shooting. It would be smart to give them either Marsh Digi, for muddy fresh water, or black and blue, for beach assaults after the boat seems insecure to you( unless, of course, you're okay with about ninety rounds per second hitting your boat and mortars siting it in, not to mention the prime target of the escape door once you hit the beach). It shouldn't be that expensive to make, and should probably be sold in packs of ten for about $11.95. It could also be helpful if you have an electronic and you're required to clear buildings for your team in an urban environment, but have to go across the streets in heavy rain.
You could give it a section in the front, too, that opens rapidly, so that, if you get caught by heavy fire when you're nearing the end of the beach, you can send some back to supress for yourself when you move into the nearest available cover. Inexpensive, durable, ease to use, and a water-containing scenario player's saving grace.

A cheap, yet durable, plastic bag that you could wrap around your marker and has a zip-lock back. Since the hole is in the back, it can be quickly accessed and pulled from the wrapper. This would be helpful for games that include water, such as bogs, marshes, beaches, swamps, rainy environments, or even, if you have multiple boats, naval battles. No water gets in the marker, and, in three seconds after you leave water, you can start shooting. It would be smart to give them either Marsh Digi, for muddy fresh water, or black and blue, for beach assaults after the boat seems insecure to you( unless, of course, you're okay with about ninety rounds per second hitting your boat and mortars siting it in, not to mention the prime target of the escape door once you hit the beach). It shouldn't be that expensive to make, and should probably be sold in packs of ten for about $11.95. It could also be helpful if you have an electronic and you're required to clear buildings for your team in an urban environment, but have to go across the streets in heavy rain.

You could give it a section in the front, too, that opens rapidly, so that, if you get caught by heavy fire when you're nearing the end of the beach, you can send some back to suppress for yourself when you move into the nearest available cover. Inexpensive, durable, ease to use, and a water-containing scenario player's saving grace.
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#741 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 02 August 2006 - 07:33 AM

How about a fodable Dogleg stock? It wouldn't fold at the sctock entrance area, but rather, about halfway across the stock. It would fold to the side it doesn't indent towards. This way, it could be more useful for CQB. Here is an extremely crude drawing of the stock. The gray is where the stock folds and has another small armplate.

Posted Image
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#742 User is offline   redman 

• Redman
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:woodsballplayer01@yahoo.com

Posted 02 August 2006 - 07:47 AM

How about some special ops digi, acu, etc boonie hats and bandannas. I love wearing a bandanna tied around my head while playing, and it'd be great if i could have a matching special ops digi one that would go with the rest of my camo.
MY FEEDBACK Ebay feedback
Visit my team's website at WWW.PBTEAMWOW.COM

#743 User is offline   Nemesis39 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dr. Kill-Kill

Posted 02 August 2006 - 10:38 AM

View PostHeadshotjester, on Nov 23 2005, 07:55 AM, said:

I thought of a new design of how to make a clip based marker with the air and paint in the clip. It basically piggybacks off the Tac8. So here's how it goes. You have a 12 gram in the clip along with 30 paintballs pushed into the chamber by spring. The paintballs will be in 5 columns of 6(that's how you get 30 in there). So the way I see it, by time you need a new clip, your air will be out and you won't have to worry about your air supply because as long as you got paint, you got air. I just haven't totally elaborated how to get the paintballs all in there and spring loaded. I don't know how to make like a good picture with paint so here is what I was thinking.

You have 5 columns of paintballs all spring loaded from the bottom. Now the one farthest to the right will have the strongest spring and the one all the way to the left will have the weakest. Now you add a small ramp at the top of the clip at a 45 degree angle so the stronger spring pushes the paintball up and it hits the ramp shooting it horizontal where the other springs will guide it out of the hole and into the gun. So heres a basic drawing: Shoot let me just go draw it paint... (Bare with me, I could only fit 3 springs into the drawing lol).

Posted Image

they already have this, i've seen it on a moded A-5. the clip holds 25 paintballs and the guys vest holds about 6 extra clips (hes a sniper so he doesnt need much paint). there's no bolt or slide or anything, just jam in the new clip and start firing.

#744 User is offline   Fultron 

• You will know my name when I lay my Vengeance upon thee
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:"Fultron"

Posted 03 August 2006 - 06:59 AM

How about the Longbow magazine for the CCi Phantom, is it out yet?? Or any spring feed magazine for the Phantom pump!!!!

Fultron
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and a finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great Vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my Vengeance upon thee."

#745 User is offline   STA Swift 

• Swift
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Swift

Posted 03 August 2006 - 10:01 PM

View PostJarhead2531, on Nov 23 2005, 12:29 AM, said:

I'm not sure if this has/or can be done... but, what about a stock or grip integrated wireless PTT button for throat mics? Just one less thing to chance snagging when in deep brush.

I know it can be done. We had button that we attached to our rifles for our inter-team radios. It was all issued so I don't know much about it. I assume it used a watch battery or a 3v. It was only slightly bigger than a 3v (surefire battery) and used a rubber watch style band to attach wherever you felt like it. They don't really use too much battery life because they only send the signal to activate the PTT, not power the actual transmission. They were a little big for even an A5 so something more compact will have to be designed. But as we all know, Marines aren't known for making things compact, indestructible is more important.

#746 User is offline   STA Swift 

• Swift
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Swift

Posted 04 August 2006 - 04:43 AM

This isn't really a product but I didn't know where else to put it. In your online store, you could save a member's shopping cart so they can just keep the things they want in a list. Or create a list of links for them so they can have a "wishlist" links. It'd be sorta like an "Add To Cart" button, but for cheapskates and wishful thinkers. Might cut down on bandwidth too...

I'd use it to store the stuff I'm looking to buy but don't really have the need or money for yet. Or maybe like, but am waiting until the price drops.

#747 User is offline   Ebay 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:DUTCHY BOY

Posted 06 August 2006 - 05:26 PM

what about a gun that came in a few pieces...like trigger frame stock mag then the body where everything just snapped out with like the relases of a pin kinda like the a-5 but you oculd change the look of the gun drastically during a game. This would make the gun fully customizable with all sorts of added features like a new body and so forth. Making cleaning assembly and everything else quick and easy. for instance say you could brake down a gun into a pistol...or the main gun would be a pistol and you would buy attachments that made it into a rifle....you could start with an egrip so that the gun could easily step up as you upgrade it and go from there. It would be the first upgradable pistol out there( for barrels and such) and with upgrade kits like the ump one for instance we already no that changing the body around the gun can be done and using the field stripping idea behind the A-5 a ''pistol'' could be turned into a long range rifle in a matter of minutes during the middle of a game. Also have a vest that held all the parts maybe 5 in total and your all set. Provides lightweight movement when needed without a bulky gun and that extra fire power when needed.

Brigade member :Ebay

#748 User is offline   wonderfluff 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:fuzzybunny

Posted 06 August 2006 - 07:08 PM

smoke grenades

*edit* wrong thread

This post has been edited by wonderfluff: 06 August 2006 - 07:10 PM

#749 User is offline   thatGuy 

• caution offensive content
  • PipPip

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:31 PM

Yeah ok just a few things...

BTW: i haven't read this whole thread, so if any of this has been mentioned I'm sorry.

Upgrading the Hammer...

It's simply silly that there are no stock options for the Hammer. while pondering this one day I had a vision. I saw a molded plastic gun body that looked alot like the 98c mounted between 2 A5's. Only, this was different, I first noticed there was no crank and the 98c frame had a trigger. Upon further investigation the firing mechanism for the Hammer was now handled by an electric motor that was controlled by a rehostat in the trigger of the 98c frame. ( Much like the old slot race tracks ) this beast could accomodate any 98c stock and even had a mock barrel protruding slightly from the front so that one could mount a scepter grenade launcher. And, the hopper was some sort of unified contraption that looked like two 330 round hoppers merged together with stovepipes connecting them to the appropriate markers. ( that thing must have held 650-700 tounds. )

A5 F.O.G. forgrip add-on

I'd like to see a single flattop rail that could mount to the A5 dovetail and come completely forward and mount to the F.O.G. forgrip. Of course this would require removal of the front sight. And, the back left of the dovetail would have a vertical picatiny rail aswell.

More too come once I've completed the thought proccess.

#750 User is offline   Fire Craka 

• tippmann custom pro owner
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:fire craker

Posted 07 August 2006 - 07:59 PM

What about a fore grip for a 98c then you could make a 98c-2 with an air throu stock and fore grip
IPB Image
IPB Image

If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!
98% of teens have tried pot, if you like waffles put this in your sig

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users