• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

alpha black e board reprogram Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   o2x4 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:27 PM

so i came across this vid. as you see in the comments i ask if you can reprogram the alpha blacks e board. and was told yes. well i cannot get into my menu the same way he dose in the vid, in fact i cannot access it at all. i really want to set full auto as default and play with my bps. anyone know how to access the menu in the abt e board?

Keep in mind its the board with 4 settings, single shot, 3 shot burst, 12 bps safety full auto and 15 bps safety full auto

p.s. i understand that this is not the same board as in the alpha black, if you read my comments in the vid you will see tippmann reply that i can reprogram the abt e board also

This post has been edited by o2x4: 22 August 2010 - 09:30 PM

#2 User is offline   o2x4 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:35 PM

View Posto2x4, on 22 August 2010 - 10:27 PM, said:

so i came across this vid. as you see in the comments i ask if you can reprogram the alpha blacks e board. and was told yes. well i cannot get into my menu the same way he dose in the vid, in fact i cannot access it at all. i really want to set full auto as default and play with my bps. anyone know how to access the menu in the abt e board?

Keep in mind the alpha blk board is with 4 settings, single shot, 3 shot burst, 12 bps safety full auto and 15 bps safety full auto

p.s. i understand that this is not the same board as in the alpha black, if you read my comments in the vid you will see tippmann reply that i can reprogram the abt e board also

#3 User is offline   o2x4 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:09 PM

I called tippmann, you cannot reprogram the US ARMY series e boards

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users