• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

what in the hell do you do when a near pro pays the field fee Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   syfillis 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 December 2006 - 07:26 PM

ok i met this guy about 2 weeks ago when i started working for a paintball busnes
he is the gun tec and a real nice guy, hes a tournament player and the team placed 5th in the province (like a state) today for the first time i saw him play ... it was crazy he is the best player i ever saw and nobody who knows him dosent know why he aint made pro yet, well today he was playing with the walkons; some speed players some woods some renters, at the start i didien't understand how good he was and so i dividend up the teams based on gear, his team won, at this i switched some people over to the other team so they were 2 men short, his team won. then i switched 2 more, his team one, i put 7 speed players with full halops and pod packs vs him with 2 renters and a 98 gun owner, he managed to get the renters to not stay back, and not get shot from the masive lanes of paint, his team won and they olny lost 1 renter

i make it so he can't move from in side a house and have all 9ish people atack, he won

then i got frustrated. i as a ref stould over the game and coatched the atacking team, "ok he is looking the other way, you can move to this tree... now"

guess what... he won

when the renters, speed players and woods players decked out ben tippmanns all had full hoppers and pods he olny had his full empire reloder b and 2 140 pods, thats it for the hole time, he bunkered 1 guy by shooting 1 shot in the bottom of the shoe and never gave anybody welts (all mask and gun hits)

so my question is what the hell do you do>?
he paied the field fee
he olny had like 400 balls
he never over shot
he never wiped (belive me i watched him)

and he almost made the woods ballers leave!
what do you do!!!?!?!?!?!

(o and incase you think it matters the his gear was all dye excpet he shot a ultra-ego)

#2 User is offline   M.I.C. 

• #1sniper
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:M.I.C.

Posted 10 December 2006 - 07:29 PM

um...send him up to advanced? :aah:

- :ghillie: thesilentkilla
IPB Image
IPB Image
Furtim, Patientia, Veneratio
NO SUCH THING AS A PAINTBALL SNIPER? WHOVEVER TOLD YOU THAT HASN'T ENTERED MY SIGHTS YET...

#3 User is offline   syfillis 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 10 December 2006 - 07:53 PM

what do you mean?
this is rec ball

#4 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 10 December 2006 - 07:57 PM

Pat him on the back and say good game? What do you mean "what should you do?" He paid his money, let him play.
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#5 User is offline   syfillis 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:31 PM

but he is making other people leave

#6 User is offline   Haunted Hunter 

• Vanguard
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Haunted Hunter

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:39 PM

He's a paying customer. The ones that don't like it should use him for an example and practice.

#7 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:euglow54

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:46 PM

Agreed. The guy paid, and he should be allowed to play. The guy has skills. I'd love to play against/with a guy like that, you can learn so much!
IPB Image
Kill by Necessity, Capture by Design
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#8 User is offline   JJaxx 

• Sneaky S.O.B.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JJaxx

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:53 PM

Yeah guys like that are hard to find! He played with honor! Most players with that much skill act like jerks! As far a people to bad for them it would have been a good chance for them to learn how to get better. I would love to play against some one like that.
My Feedback!
Team Capt. of Shadow Force. "Fear the shadows"

#9 User is offline   syfillis 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:53 PM

ok but let me say this again ... HE IS MAKING PEOPLE LEAVE!!!
you can't just say to the ppl getting goggled every game who olny like woods ball that because THERE LEAVING
haveing the highter moral ground is totaly pointless

#10 User is offline   Hatchet 

• Certified Pump-Ninja
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hatchet88

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:14 PM

I say you pat him on the back, maybe ask if he'd like to teach some lessons once and again.

If your panties are that bunched up over this, maybe ask the guy to take it easy. I wouldn't, but personally I'm not going to cry and leave just because someone's that good. I'd do everything I can to learn and get better.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

^I think I'll just leave it that way. It suits me.

#11 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:euglow54

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:23 PM

Agreed. These kids who are leaving have no MARBLES! You know? Honestly, I have gotten smoked in a bunch of games, but each one I use to aide in my overall style of play. If the kids complain, offer them a free day of play or something. But really, they should pay EXTRA to play with a pro. I would.
IPB Image
Kill by Necessity, Capture by Design
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#12 Guest_Jester3_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:35 PM

If he was a cool guy and was as good as you say, I would have asked him to be my mentor. :nododgy:

What can you do? You let him play, if other players leave because "he's too good", they should stop doing competitive things, period.

#13 User is offline   Sarah_Ann 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:FALCON_90

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:44 PM

View PostJJaxx, on Dec 10 2006, 09:53 PM, said:

Yeah guys like that are hard to find! He played with honor! Most players with that much skill act like jerks! As far a people to bad for them it would have been a good chance for them to learn how to get better. I would love to play against some one like that.

i agree :)

#14 User is offline   syfillis 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 11 December 2006 - 12:19 AM

wow
you guys still don't get it

i understand that you would love to play with this guy, so would i but this is not about me or you its about people who would come to the field play and then leave because they got creamed
what do i do about that

also i am going to make a thread in gpd so you guys stop saying irevelent things

#15 User is offline   Pneumaniac227 

• Certified Pump Paintball Crash Dummy
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2006 - 01:18 AM

Here's what ya do. You make everyone else a deal. If you can eliminate the guy, you get 100 free paintballs. People are gullible. They'll stay.
Digi Camo Program Web Dog Radio The Whiteboard
"Hype, cease and desist orders, and lawsuits are ruining our sport" club member #4
My Feedback (+8/-0) My Stuff For Sale!!! My Website
"The Ironmen though, are like the Yankees. I dont really care for them, but I would still place a bet on them." -ghostinthewood

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users