Special Ops Paintball: Rumble In The Jungle - Tournament - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rumble In The Jungle - Tournament Paintball Tournament Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Wolverine00 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SFWC of doom

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Rumble In the Jungle
Woodsball Tournament

I am hosting a 10 man paintball tournament at Paintball Parttyz in Punta Gorda on June 1, 2013 (changed from May 25). I have room for 5 more ten man teams, total 6 teams. For those of you, who are unsure about the level of play and if you should field a team. We are not professionals, as a matter of fact my team is substantially made up of my family. Join us, lets have fun.

The format is double elimination attacker defender style. Each match will last up to 20 minutes. The defending 10 men team earns points for keeping the flag flying, 1 point for every minute. The attacking team, can earn no points but ends the game when the flag is dropped or 20 minutes has elapsed. Key rules are below, complete rules will be posted tomorrow.

• 300 fps velocity
  • Full auto/ramp ok
  • No re-spawn - player is out when shot
  • Radio communications are ok
  • Unlimited paint - brings your own paint
  • First Strike paint is ok

If you don't know the field it is a huge field with several distinct environments. You can camp at the site Friday night, great food is available.

Each team must register
Registration ends on May 1st

Price is a flat $300 per ten man team minimum of 6 players per team and you can have up to 6 alternate players. Price includes play and unlimited air. Each team must register in advance with a $50 entry fee paid via PayPal (Visa, Mastercard, etc). Please call Chris at 239-250-0771.

This post has been edited by Wolverine00: 19 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users