• You cannot reply to this topic

Engler Phenom ACR mod Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:05 PM

I have been posting threads around the forum about making an ACR mod for a X7 Phenom. Well I was searching for ways to build it and I came across Engler's website and found out they actually make a mod for you upon ordering, kinda like scenario arms. I have seen previous builds from Engler and I have to say they look ridiculously awesome. This particular mod might be pricey but I am willing to pay for it if its a nice solid build (specially since it will save me a lot of time), the thing is I have no previous experience with Engler so I would like to know what you guys think. Is it wirth it?

Yeah yeah I know I could probably build my own mod for a cheaper price but I just DONT have the time since I will be in school and I am also a pilot so whenever I am not studying im flying and when im not flying im studying so go figure...

Here is the Phenom ACR mod by Engler

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#2 User is offline   Eric Engler 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:North East

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:32 AM

Did I hear my name?

We use a MAGPUL licensed airsoft to create this gun. It is very strong and well built.

We made one for a person that owns a real one and he stated that it is as close as he ever hoped to get to having his real one on the paintball field.

I hope this helps you out.

--Eric

XziviT, on 17 July 2011 - 08:05 PM, said:

I have been posting threads around the forum about making an ACR mod for a X7 Phenom. Well I was searching for ways to build it and I came across Engler's website and found out they actually make a mod for you upon ordering, kinda like scenario arms. I have seen previous builds from Engler and I have to say they look ridiculously awesome. This particular mod might be pricey but I am willing to pay for it if its a nice solid build (specially since it will save me a lot of time), the thing is I have no previous experience with Engler so I would like to know what you guys think. Is it wirth it?

Yeah yeah I know I could probably build my own mod for a cheaper price but I just DONT have the time since I will be in school and I am also a pilot so whenever I am not studying im flying and when im not flying im studying so go figure...

Here is the Phenom ACR mod by Engler

-X

Proud Supplier to Special OPS
Engler Paintball Guns COME CHECK US OUT

#3 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:05 AM

Eric's builds are legit. I've seen some of his work in person, plus read the numerous positive reviews around the net. If you have the cash, Eric will deliver a work of art.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#4 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:48 AM

Not just a work of art, but a durable product too. I've handled some of his guns, and seen plenty get tossed around at events like OK D-Day.
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

#5 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:02 PM

If i had the money, id buy from him in a heart beat. Not to say its overly expspensive, I just don't have the money
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#6 User is offline   XziviT 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:58 PM

Well this is good enough for me time to go shopping :) Eric I hope you are ready lol

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#7 User is offline   XziviT 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:27 PM

Well I ordered this baby two days ago, I cant wait to hold it with my own hands and go ballin with it xD

-X
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:47 PM

XziviT, on 20 July 2011 - 08:27 PM, said:

Well I ordered this baby two days ago, I cant wait to hold it with my own hands and go ballin with it xD

-X

Awesome. I hear his work is excellent, and the phenom isn't a bad platform itself. Be sure to post up pics!

EDIT: LOTS of pics!

This post has been edited by shadow_772: 21 July 2011 - 09:47 PM

#9 User is offline   XziviT 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:31 PM

shadow_772, on 21 July 2011 - 11:47 PM, said:

XziviT, on 20 July 2011 - 08:27 PM, said:

-X

Awesome. I hear his work is excellent, and the phenom isn't a bad platform itself. Be sure to post up pics!

EDIT: LOTS of pics!

Will do! I cant wait to open the box and see it :D im going to be like this: OMG Phenooooooooooooommmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users