• You cannot reply to this topic

Gun scopes Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Frontier_Bill 

• Every day is a Saturday!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Frontier Bill

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:01 PM

Hmm. I have no cons on the XD as of yet. It is easily field stripped, accurate, well built, and well balanced. One con with the magazines. They are a pain to load. After about 9 rounds, it starts hurting your fingers/thumbs.

However, it does include the belt holser and mag holset, both of which can be adjusted for tightness. Also, there is a magazine loading tool which attaches to the holster or mag holser. It makes loading easier on your thumbs. The holsters are VERY comfortable and secure. I even ran for a bit with my XD and 2 mags on my belt. No hint at slipping out. And its comfortable to sit in a vehicle with. The XD Gear kit (holsters) is a great way to open carry the XD. Which is what I do. Also, in the box, comes a sealed envelope with an empty cartridge in it. That is the bullet that they tested that firearm with. Kinda neat. Also icluded is all the paperwork you would want, a lock with 2 keys, and a barrel cleaning brush.

Team Rogue Cell #10 Founder and Alpha squad leader.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.

#32 User is offline   FIRE WOLF 1 

• Fire Wolf 1
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:FIRE WOLF 1

Post icon  Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:46 PM

View PostFrontier_Bill, on Jul 30 2008, 11:01 PM, said:

Hmm. I have no cons on the XD as of yet. It is easily field stripped, accurate, well built, and well balanced. One con with the magazines. They are a pain to load. After about 9 rounds, it starts hurting your fingers/thumbs.

However, it does include the belt holser and mag holset, both of which can be adjusted for tightness. Also, there is a magazine loading tool which attaches to the holster or mag holser. It makes loading easier on your thumbs. The holsters are VERY comfortable and secure. I even ran for a bit with my XD and 2 mags on my belt. No hint at slipping out. And its comfortable to sit in a vehicle with. The XD Gear kit (holsters) is a great way to open carry the XD. Which is what I do. Also, in the box, comes a sealed envelope with an empty cartridge in it. That is the bullet that they tested that firearm with. Kinda neat. Also icluded is all the paperwork you would want, a lock with 2 keys, and a barrel cleaning brush.

ok im sold. time to start saving lol. how many safties dose yours have, im kinda worried about to many safties if in quick reaction situation.
<The Lord givith and takith away>
-God dident make all men equall,but Samuall Colt did-

#33 User is offline   Frontier_Bill 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:51 PM

Mine has no manual safties. Grip it securely and squeeze the trigger. That will deactivate the safties. You CAN get one with a manual thumb safety, but it is unneccesary. Mine is a 4" service model in OD green 2-tone.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.

#34 User is offline   grenades 

• i rock ^ bow to me (and puzz)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:grenader

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:56 PM

View Postsnipin, on Jul 26 2008, 11:06 AM, said:

View PostWardenWolf, on Jul 25 2008, 04:37 PM, said:

Did you get the rifle with it? That thing looks brand new. That looks like the 8x model, too. To my very certain knowledge, all the 4x scopes were grey.

lets jus say that i wasnt allowed to take the rifle that came with it. i got it in al kut iraq in o3 when we took a base from the iraqi soldiers. we came across bunkers FULL of cool stuff. i probably have about 300000 in old iraqi money. tp is worth more. :facepalm:

View Postgrenades, on Jul 25 2008, 05:32 PM, said:

a real milltary acog is lik 800-1400$ so they are quite a bit of change but i like bussnel<sp? and leoupold they go good on my many guns muzzle loader 22 mauser .270

View Postsnipin, on Jul 25 2008, 06:38 PM, said:

View PostWardenWolf, on Jul 25 2008, 12:39 PM, said:

View PostFIRE WOLF 1, on Jul 25 2008, 09:15 AM, said:

View PostWardenWolf, on Jul 25 2008, 01:01 AM, said:

My favorite scope? The Russian / Romanian PSO. I find it to be a superior targeting reticle to the traditional crosshairs. The optics are incredible, too.

I dont know anything about this scope. Could you share some info on it

Unfortunately, it only mounts on the Romanian and Russian Dragunov rifles, but if you're interested, check it out HERE. It's available in 4x and 8x versions, with a number of minor variations.

they also fit on the sar 1 or any ak with a side mount. i got this in iraq, military issue with an IR sensor and illuminated reticle.

wowowowo how much was it?

it was free at the cost of many iraqi soldiers lives.

nice
the game of paintball started in the woods. Its easy to remember thats were your game ended.(xx)
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!

#35 User is offline   FIRE WOLF 1 

• Fire Wolf 1
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:FIRE WOLF 1

Post icon  Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:59 PM

View PostFrontier_Bill, on Jul 30 2008, 11:51 PM, said:

Mine has no manual safties. Grip it securely and squeeze the trigger. That will deactivate the safties. You CAN get one with a manual thumb safety, but it is unneccesary. Mine is a 4" service model in OD green 2-tone.

so overall do you favor it over a glock .40
<The Lord givith and takith away>
-God dident make all men equall,but Samuall Colt did-

#36 User is offline   Frontier_Bill 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:08 PM

Never shot a Glock .40. I heard good things about the XD, and the price was right.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users