Special Ops Paintball: Which one???? So many choices - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Which one???? So many choices hmmmm need some help Rate Topic: -----

Poll: gear (14 member(s) have cast votes)

which one?

1. A-5 w/E-grip (12 votes [85.71%])

Percentage of vote: 85.71%

2. Ariakon Overloards RX (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. Ariakon Combat 2.0 package (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Col.Anonymous 

• MASTER WAS NULL OR WAS NOT A MASTER!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Guests
  • Brigade Name:Col. Anonymous

Post icon  Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:16 PM

Hey guys and girls I'm going to either get an A-5 with an e-grip or one of 2 pistols. But I need to know how much spare mags are, and where can I find spare mags to buy online for these?

Can I mount some kind of silencer on the pistols? if so where can i buy that?

tankx :ghillie:
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
# 1. No Adult Content: There are to be absolutely NO NUDITY, FOUL, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT, or IMAGES/CLIPS THAT SHOW GRAPHIC VIOLENCE images in your signature.

#2 Guest_TM SNPR_*

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:28 PM

View PostCol.Anonymous, on Jun 21 2007, 07:16 PM, said:

Hey guys and girls I'm going to either get an A-5 with an e-grip or one of 2 pistols. But I need to know how much spare mags are, and where can I find spare mags to buy online for these?

Can I mount some kind of silencer on the pistols? if so where can i buy that?

tankx :wacko:

dont know about the firts question but silencers are illegal depending on where you live, and if they arent then it is a $500(i believe) fee to get one.

#3 User is offline   Col.Anonymous 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:35 PM

I'm talking mock/fake ones. I was thinking about making my own since it wouldn't fit on any other weapon-but then again they wouldn't like that fact that I made one that worked so I'm lookin into a mock silencer. I guess you voted A-5?
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
# 1. No Adult Content: There are to be absolutely NO NUDITY, FOUL, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT, or IMAGES/CLIPS THAT SHOW GRAPHIC VIOLENCE images in your signature.

#4 Guest_TM SNPR_*

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

View PostCol.Anonymous, on Jun 21 2007, 07:35 PM, said:

I'm talking mock/fake ones. I was thinking about making my own since it wouldn't fit on any other weapon-but then again they wouldn't like that fact that I made one that worked so I'm lookin into a mock silencer. I guess you voted A-5?

i see. no, i havent voted yet.

#5 User is offline   Faulty Logic 

• Hand Crafted
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:47 PM

View PostCol.Anonymous, on Jun 21 2007, 08:35 PM, said:

Lapco makes a fake suppressor.

Lock N' Load!

#6 User is offline   Col.Anonymous 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:51 PM

Yeah but will it fit both of those pistols? Plus I still want to know where I can buy spare mags for both of those pistols cuz I will get an A-5 with one of those pistols eventually.

#7 User is offline   Faulty Logic 

• Hand Crafted
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2007 - 06:23 PM

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERS...jEAAAERDczovJoU

Mags for the RX.

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERS...TEAAAESk2sHibqB

Mags for the ACP.

This post has been edited by Faulty Logic: 21 June 2007 - 06:24 PM

Lock N' Load!

#8 User is offline   Col.Anonymous 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2007 - 06:26 PM

awesome thanks man!!! soo much!!!

#9 User is offline   HeyLookAtMe 

• ~L~A~V~A~~L~A~M~P~S~
  • PipPip

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:24 AM

I believe I read in an article on this website that said it's illegal to have any kind of silencer, even if you make your own, if it dampens the sound of firing whatsoever. I'm pretty sure that's right, you can read the article about it if you have more questions.

Did you know Hellen Keller had a Playground? No? Neither did she.

#10 User is offline   Matt 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:32 AM

if your choice is for an expensive a5, or a cheap pistol, i choose neither. what i mean is, if you are willing to spend that much on an a5. or jus alittle on a cheap pistol, you might as well get a good pistol such as the tac8. soo much better. also, i hear that the pistols you listed usually have problems.

#11 User is offline   Col.Anonymous 

• PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:30 AM

View PostHeyLookAtMe, on Jun 22 2007, 10:24 AM, said:

I believe I read in an article on this website that said it's illegal to have any kind of silencer, even if you make your own, if it dampens the sound of firing whatsoever. I'm pretty sure that's right, you can read the article about it if you have more questions.

Then show me the article and in case you can't I repeat can not read I said MOCK/FAKE SILENCERS.

View Postmatt, on Jun 22 2007, 10:32 AM, said:

if your choice is for an expensive a5, or a cheap pistol, i choose neither. what i mean is, if you are willing to spend that much on an a5. or jus alittle on a cheap pistol, you might as well get a good pistol such as the tac8. soo much better. also, i hear that the pistols you listed usually have problems.

Tac 8 sucks balls, the c02 bleeds out completely when I reload, and it's done that on everyone I tried.

and no those pistols don't have any bad ratings or reviews I checked various sites.

#12 User is offline   gunhand 

• gunhand
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:gunhand

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:56 AM

^^^ Umm he is probably speaking from personal experience when he said they sucked, I know that my acp was a piece of crap.
WVU Tech Mechanical Engineering. Class of (should be 2009, but its not!)

Specops Feedback

FBM KRUSHER E-COCKER FS, NEED MONEY FOR SCHOOL

#13 User is offline   TREYisRAD 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TREYisRAD

Posted 23 June 2007 - 04:38 PM

My Tac 8 didn't leakout, worked great. but the cheap spyder clone pistol (such as above) worked like crap.
TREYisRAD Support! ~cor_man257 Matt senghing27 FusionV2/JK 207~ "Trey is Rad. nuff said." -cor_man257
Sponsored By: Planet Eclipse
DigitalPirate "Don't let Trey near the kid. Once he gets his hands on it, he'll sell it."

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users