• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Joining the Club I now hate ANS Gear Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   AaronC 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 January 2008 - 06:20 PM

Shipping this hopper from Canada back to California will cost me more than it is worth luckily for me money isn't so tight that I'm going to stress about $25. I'm just going to chalk this up as a learning experience and avoid ANS gear in the future and unless anybody considers anything from Extreme Rage a good substitute I'd recommend everyone else do the same.

#17 User is offline   Ravenlord 

• I am heavy weapons guy!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:RAVENLORD

Posted 15 January 2008 - 06:30 PM

The only point that I would give ANS is theu have a myth reg for dirt cheap. Which means they must have stolen everything.
Funny Signatures Involve Effort, and I am lazy.
Automaggot #74
Team Vinidication

#18 User is offline   andrew1987 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:beat box

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:02 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

*tear of laughter*

wow

wow
just wow
that is one of the best stories of crappy customer service i have ever encountered

#19 User is offline   jag06 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:jag06

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:09 PM

I read your post wrong. I thought they sent you the r5 and threw in the other hopper. Call them and make them send you the one you orderd. I know if they did it to me there would not be a day that went by that I was not on the phone with them until I got the one I wanted.

Jag
My Feedback +7/-0 Gore Family Paintball field
Digitally Dangerous member #3

#20 User is offline   Z3R0 

• Spontaneous Hate Machine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Z3R0 (Sledgehammer)

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:31 PM

View PostRavenlord, on Jan 15 2008, 08:30 PM, said:

The only point that I would give ANS is theu have a myth reg for dirt cheap. Which means they must have stolen everything.

Their Myth regs are fake. They are imitations/knockoffs, and not close to the same quality. If you've bought one of their "Myth" regs, you can get it replaced free of charge with an actual, real one from the original and true manufacturer (Guerilla). There's a link in Matt's sig about it I think. Here.

-Z3R0

This post has been edited by Z3R0: 15 January 2008 - 09:32 PM

Posted Image
Lapco Grey Ghost 2008, Classic Automag, PM8, 06 Cyborg

#21 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

• The Aggorilla is watching you!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MightyMike0

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:57 PM

id say ask if they can replace your hopper but they make you pay shipping both ways which is outragous when they send you fake/broken/or unwanted materials... ive never bought from them since i bought a broken HPA tank

#22 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:57 PM

If those n00bs won't work with you, get your $$$ back. If you paid with a credit card, dispute. That will get you a refund
Posted Image

#23 User is offline   AaronC 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:43 AM

Just for giggles I sent them a nice polite email and I'll see what they will do for me I don't even care about the $25 at this point it is just out of curiosity to see if they really are the least professional online store going.

#24 User is offline   Warpaint 

• "Well...Shall We?"
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Warpaint537

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:04 AM

Many retailers state that when an item runs out of stock, that they may, at their option, make a comparable/equal substitution as opposed to rain checks or back orders. Many online or catalog retailers will notify the customer first. If you don't like the substitution, pursue their return/refund process. It seems like they were trying to do the right thing, and while you were inconvenienced, they will eat the costs of shipping, and lose a sale.

Ultimately, the loudest, clearest message you can send any business, is when you take your business elsewhere...let your money talk. If you don't think you got what you paid for, the business is obligated to refund your purchase. True, you can get ugly during that process if you want to, and still get your money back, but if you can do the same thing without getting ugly about it, why not at least try the path of least resistance first? If in fact you are doing business with jerks, there is no need to turn yourself into one in the process. You just want your money back, not a bad reputation. :rolleyes:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke ~ "Well...shall we?" ~ Hoot, Black Hawk Down
Posted Image

#25 User is offline   beyond the grave 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 16 January 2008 - 02:26 PM

Actually the Rhino is a continuously agitating hopper as well so they switched it with a product that works in the same manner. And ANS now sells Myth regs that they get direct from Guerilla Air. I've ordered from ANS Gear several times and have never had a problem.

#26 User is offline   DROP THE HAMMER 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:34 PM

you are legally entitled to what you ordered. call them and threaten them saying i have other people whos order was meesed up and so on. you get the point. make it a bigger deal than it really is.

#27 User is offline   Galihad 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Galihad

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:40 PM

ok first off please don't necro, and as for the Guerrilla fiasco. Yes they do sell authentic ones now, but when I ordered them, they were selling for 29.95 and I bought two. Then I waited 4 monthes for them to get to me, and they had sent me fake ones that were cheap (and dangerous) immitaions. I was eventually able to exchange them for real myth regs, but only after I went to Guerrilla air, and waited 2 more monthes.

Guerrilla air was in fact ripped off by Ans gear and issued the site a cease and dissit order because they were using their name, as well as patented technology to sell rip-offs

They sell authentic ones now but you will notice that they cost 41-49 dollars now as opposed to their fakes.

They do poor business and I would never recommend them to anyone
Christian paintballers -beating the hell out of satan with tiny balls-
Sabre #117
My feedback!:click here

#28 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:40 AM

It's not really a Necro if it's still on the first page :laugh:

I have to say I disagree with the belief that ANS is bad. I've order multiple things from their site (my old Halo, current pack and pants, marker and mask) and they've always shipped fast and done it right. Yeah, the whole Fake Myth thing was a big black eye to them, but other than that I've never had a problem. For me they've always had good prices (both gear and shipping), fast shipping, and decent service.

...and why were you paying $30 for a Rhino?
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users