Special Ops Paintball: Anything to Declare? - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anything to Declare? Sterling idea Chap, or not? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SabreUK 

  • Lounge Monkey
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 52
  • Joined: 28-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lancashire, Northwest England!
  • Brigade Name:Who cares?

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:40 PM

Okay, so this is just an idea I had...
I'm sure everyone has a lot to say. But sometimes it's not worth making a thread about it... (I've made a few uberspam threads recently. ^_^)

This is where the "declaration thread" would come in handy. It's not so much a spam thread, as a thread where you post something worth talking about, but not worth opening a thread about.
So say if you learned an important lesson today, or you saw something awesome but not awesome enough for it's own thread... It goes here.

Acceptable: Current events, School life, Family life... Stuff like that.

Not at all acceptable: Pointless comments like "I like turtles" or "frosted butts".


Like I said... Just an idea. Is it worth making a declaration thread?

My opinion is that it would give people a place to post general chat without messing up the lounge too much... But on the other hand maybe we have enough "official pie lovers thread"s and "Official official threads thread"?



0

#2 User is offline   Phish 

  • Phish
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 99
  • Joined: 26-February 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:layton utah

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:50 PM

Im doing computer tech online and it sucks like no other anyone else kill there summer with online schooling.
0

#3 User is offline   Z3R0 

  • Spontaneous Hate Machine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,748
  • Joined: 19-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Greater Toronto Area, Canada
  • Brigade Name:Z3R0 (Sledgehammer)

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:10 PM

I'm buying another marker very soon. I should really stop some time... but I just can't :D.

I know a lot of people here know how that is, though :D.

-Z3R0
Posted Image
Lapco Grey Ghost 2008, Classic Automag, PM8, 06 Cyborg
0

#4 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:24 PM

So uh... my school told me i didnt need algebra 2 and stuck me in honors precal next year... then i found out that honors precal=all alg 2. what do i doooo? school= t minus one week
0

#5 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

  • Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,237
  • Joined: 10-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Whitehorse, Yukon
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:40 PM

I'm 3 faxes, a few e-mails, a trip to the DMV and a trip to Scotiabank away from being the proud owner of a 2000 Jeep TJ Sport. Boo-chacka-yeah.

And I might be adopting another cat. I'm officially becoming a crazy cat person. :P At least the 3 kittens my supposedly spayed ( :ninja:) cat had all found good homes.

Also, I finally found a job in Windsor (Or, rather, got a transfer), which means I won't have to eat Mr. Noodles and Kool-Aid for a month to make it to Fall Castle. AND I get my sweet, glorious Squall at Fall Castle. Yeah!
0

#6 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

  • Commonwealth Expeditionary Force
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 1,354
  • Joined: 30-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • Brigade Name:DigitalPirate

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:50 PM

View PostMarauder_Pilot, on Aug 17 2008, 03:40 PM, said:

I'm 3 faxes, a few e-mails, a trip to the DMV and a trip to Scotiabank away from being the proud owner of a 2000 Jeep TJ Sport. Boo-chacka-yeah.

And I might be adopting another cat. I'm officially becoming a crazy cat person. :P At least the 3 kittens my supposedly spayed ( :ninja:) cat had all found good homes.

Also, I finally found a job in Windsor (Or, rather, got a transfer), which means I won't have to eat Mr. Noodles and Kool-Aid for a month to make it to Fall Castle. AND I get my sweet, glorious Squall at Fall Castle. Yeah!


You're going to be like that crazy cat lady on The Simpsons.
0

#7 User is offline   Ragedman 

  • There's my chip chip.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 571
  • Joined: 05-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fiesta Bowl Champs
  • Brigade Name:I have one, used it once...like π years.

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:03 PM

I wanna make a fire engine out of a dune buggy. have it hold like 400 gal of water with a mark 3 pump on it and a water cannon.
0

#8 User is offline   CON*RAD 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 514
  • Joined: 04-June 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana
  • Brigade Name:CON*RAD

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:06 PM

View PostBecc, on Aug 17 2008, 12:24 PM, said:

So uh... my school told me i didnt need algebra 2 and stuck me in honors precal next year... then i found out that honors precal=all alg 2. what do i doooo? school= t minus one week


wow I wish I went to your school :(..........

Mine started last monday, and tomorrow will be my second week into it.
AGD- "because quality always shoots straight"

pump player

SOUP
0

#9 User is offline   ike123 

  • Cha togar m' fhearg gun dýoladh
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 349
  • Joined: 23-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nutty Northside, CA
  • Brigade Name:ike

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:11 PM

I'm half looking into the cost of opening a video game store. There's a couple rather nice locations around here, and with a lot of growth in the area, there's a lot of gamers. Nearest competition would be the Wal-Mart 10 minutes away. I'm not sure I want to convince my parents to gamble with that much money though :/
Paintball isn't my hobby, it's my lifestyle. Go hard or go home.
0

#10 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:13 PM

View PostCON*RAD, on Aug 17 2008, 05:06 PM, said:

View PostBecc, on Aug 17 2008, 12:24 PM, said:

So uh... my school told me i didnt need algebra 2 and stuck me in honors precal next year... then i found out that honors precal=all alg 2. what do i doooo? school= t minus one week


wow I wish I went to your school :(..........

Mine started last monday, and tomorrow will be my second week into it.

yah, but i didnt get out till july last year...
hot and misserable and SO not in time for dday
0

#11 User is offline   Eskimo 

  • Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,319
  • Joined: 05-August 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Whitby Canada.
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:23 PM

well, did you guys see the thread for continuing education. all throughout the year.
Puzuma made it and everybody that lives in Ontario is afraid...very very afraid.
plus. how'm im going to make me summer money??
0

#12 User is offline   Mobles 

  • Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,921
  • Joined: 23-August 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee/Alabama state line
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:24 PM

Im having trouble getting into a work out routine..i do work manual labor and that helps..but i still wish i could start Working out regularily..any suggestions?
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

0

#13 User is offline   LoD 

  • Lord of Death
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 230
  • Joined: 28-March 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ephraim, UT
  • Brigade Name:LoD

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:26 PM

View Postike123, on Aug 17 2008, 03:11 PM, said:

I'm half looking into the cost of opening a video game store. There's a couple rather nice locations around here, and with a lot of growth in the area, there's a lot of gamers. Nearest competition would be the Wal-Mart 10 minutes away. I'm not sure I want to convince my parents to gamble with that much money though :/


Then you don't really want to open a game store :(

Worst they can say is "No" and you at least tried. You don't become successful without taking risks.

Also try taking a look into an SBA (Small Business Administration) loan. Or a Small Business Grant. SBA loan will probably be easier than a grant, but will have to be paid back. Grants do not. If you don't have a local SBA office, then try your local bank. They should at least know where the closest SBA office is if they don't have one themselves.

My Feedback Thread
"I look at it as an opportunity to bloody up the hammer some more. Especially now since I replaced the leather wrap and it needs to be worked in." - Puzuma
0

#14 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

View PostEskimo, on Aug 17 2008, 05:23 PM, said:

well, did you guys see the thread for continuing education. all throughout the year.
Puzuma made it and everybody that lives in Ontario is afraid...very very afraid.
plus. how'm im going to make me summer money??

i woulda taken an online course through my highschool, but my idiot incompetent *censors self to avoid warn* of a guidance counselor said it wouldnt be a big deal and my ignorant self believed her

This post has been edited by Becc: 17 August 2008 - 02:28 PM

0

#15 User is offline   SabreUK 

  • Lounge Monkey
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 52
  • Joined: 28-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lancashire, Northwest England!
  • Brigade Name:Who cares?

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

View PostT-Freak, on Aug 17 2008, 10:24 PM, said:

Im having trouble getting into a work out routine..i do work manual labor and that helps..but i still wish i could start Working out regularily..any suggestions?


I'm in the same b0at.
Problem is, once I get back from a day doing labouring, I don't feel like working out, so it's hard to stick to a routine...



I'm practising for my RAF OASC selection course at the moment too... I can't wait to do it now - I rly rly wanna get in.



0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users