Special Ops Paintball: General Rants/Girl Problem thread - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (351 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

General Rants/Girl Problem thread Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

  • My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 04-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Abilene, KS

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:09 PM

Okay guys, lets not get this one closed. No discussion of underage drinking or anything illegal. If you are going to come in here it needs to be to help, not to tell people how stupid they are and to get over it.
0

#2 User is offline   ghostsniper 

  • Hicks in the Sticks team captian
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 82
  • Joined: 21-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:maine
  • Brigade Name:ghostsniper

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:14 PM

I thought they said no more of these? You know, when they closed the last one.
Faith in Humanity points: ...........err, what faith in humanity??
0

#3 User is offline   Jakepants 

  • avatars are for fancy people, which I am not.
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 04-September 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:tre six oly

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

I was actually just about to ask about all that.
I am ethrealwolf's little brother.
Yes, he really is that angry every day.


The Champ is here.
0

#4 User is online   The Stuntman 

  • I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 2,722
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Cruz CA
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:37 PM

The old one was closed for a reason...
However, Mods will discuss if this one will be allowed to saty or not. Feel free to post in the meantime, but be aware that the topic should be considered under review & may go away.
0

#5 User is offline   ghostsniper 

  • Hicks in the Sticks team captian
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 82
  • Joined: 21-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:maine
  • Brigade Name:ghostsniper

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:37 PM

Well, we all know that Nigerian banks are top notch, and trustworthy. (dodgy)

on topic- I just got hooked up with a chick that I never wanted to, and i'm not sure how it happened. the wierd part is that so far- I'm liking it.
Faith in Humanity points: ...........err, what faith in humanity??
0

#6 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

  • 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 759
  • Joined: 31-May 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ponchatoula Louisiana
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:45 PM

dont fight it just let it happen eh?

good fo you man
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie
0

#7 User is offline   ghostsniper 

  • Hicks in the Sticks team captian
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 82
  • Joined: 21-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:maine
  • Brigade Name:ghostsniper

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:47 PM

Ya, I been single for a year now, so this is welcome.
Faith in Humanity points: ...........err, what faith in humanity??
0

#8 User is offline   Ace-014 

  • Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 537
  • Joined: 21-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dam Neck, Virginia
  • Brigade Name:Ace-014

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:27 PM

View PostAshrak, on Aug 6 2009, 06:34 PM, said:

Aaaaaaand the next ten thousand posts will consist of precisely that.

And if any Transformers do make it to earth, this is what they'll see: Women troubles. Hopefully they won't try and defeat the Decepticons with a dozen roses...

If any of the Transformers do make it to Earth...I'm just going to stop myself.

Anyways, ummm...rant...

Ok I got one, not involving girls though. What TINKLEes me off right now about being a musician is my limited resources I have to work with, and how challenging it is to find someone with the actual motivation and level of skill to make music, who isn't just in it for the "cool" factor. Maybe if I could find a job, I could get the money to solve the limited resources part, but how does one go about recruiting other musicians of equal or near equal motiviation? Auditions could help I'm sure, but I wouldn't want to build an entire band off of them. I need to find some people I know atleast somewhat first, and then hold auditions to aviod playing with just total strangers...where do I find these people is the question.

Blah, maybe I could just never play live, get some recording equipment and go solo.
/rant
Official SpecOps FC
0

#9 User is offline   outlaw-master 

  • Money..Women..Fame
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 991
  • Joined: 24-April 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Brigade Name:outlaw-master

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:27 PM

....so.... this thread is back?

View PostAce-014, on Aug 6 2009, 07:27 PM, said:

View PostAshrak, on Aug 6 2009, 06:34 PM, said:

Aaaaaaand the next ten thousand posts will consist of precisely that.

And if any Transformers do make it to earth, this is what they'll see: Women troubles. Hopefully they won't try and defeat the Decepticons with a dozen roses...

If any of the Transformers do make it to Earth...I'm just going to stop myself.

Anyways, ummm...rant...

Ok I got one, not involving girls though. What TINKLEes me off right now about being a musician is my limited resources I have to work with, and how challenging it is to find someone with the actual motivation and level of skill to make music, who isn't just in it for the "cool" factor. Maybe if I could find a job, I could get the money to solve the limited resources part, but how does one go about recruiting other musicians of equal or near equal motiviation? Auditions could help I'm sure, but I wouldn't want to build an entire band off of them. I need to find some people I know atleast somewhat first, and then hold auditions to aviod playing with just total strangers...where do I find these people is the question.

Blah, maybe I could just never play live, get some recording equipment and go solo.
/rant




Go to a local college they usually have music classes. Ask around and see if anybody is interested.

This post has been edited by ghostinthewood: 06 August 2009 - 06:44 PM

<div align="center"><img src="http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm220/outlaw-master/logo234.jpg" border="0" class="linked-sig-image" /></div>
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF00FF--><span style="color:#FF00FF"><!--/coloro-->Lick<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--> My<!--coloro:#2E8B57--><span style="color:#2E8B57"><!--/coloro--> Face!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=167638&hl=" target="_blank">Feedback</a><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
0

#10 User is offline   raptorbite 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,576
  • Joined: 13-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:ohio
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:39 PM

View PostAce-014, on Aug 6 2009, 05:27 PM, said:

View PostAshrak, on Aug 6 2009, 06:34 PM, said:

Aaaaaaand the next ten thousand posts will consist of precisely that.

And if any Transformers do make it to earth, this is what they'll see: Women troubles. Hopefully they won't try and defeat the Decepticons with a dozen roses...

If any of the Transformers do make it to Earth...I'm just going to stop myself.

Anyways, ummm...rant...

Ok I got one, not involving girls though. What TINKLEes me off right now about being a musician is my limited resources I have to work with, and how challenging it is to find someone with the actual motivation and level of skill to make music, who isn't just in it for the "cool" factor. Maybe if I could find a job, I could get the money to solve the limited resources part, but how does one go about recruiting other musicians of equal or near equal motiviation? Auditions could help I'm sure, but I wouldn't want to build an entire band off of them. I need to find some people I know atleast somewhat first, and then hold auditions to aviod playing with just total strangers...where do I find these people is the question.

Blah, maybe I could just never play live, get some recording equipment and go solo.
/rant


I know what you mean,I wanna do so many things music wise,but everyone else i know is so un motivated to do things,and then it drags me down.

oh,and i think you owe us some zombie chapters!

well heres my ranting:
Im getting ditched allot lately,my friends,my piano teacher,maybe i just smell?No,then my dog would of ditched me by then.They all say they dont mean to,but i know better.
Why do i always buy something,then immediatly want something else?I hope this doesnt happen when i get married
i had the best burger ive had in a loooooooong time today,but it gave me the worst gas i had in a loooooooooong time
Im getting a job,but i dont have a car,or my liscense,but ill be working so much that i cant take classes.So ill end up with all this money,and nothing to do with it.I should get some poor friends....that smell bad....then i could ditch them!
Ill be 17 my first semester of college,which means if i want to go to college,i HAVE to pay $300 for classes
People bother me.
I miss the old days of sword beach and such
0

#11 User is offline   Ace-014 

  • Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 537
  • Joined: 21-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dam Neck, Virginia
  • Brigade Name:Ace-014

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:45 PM

View Postraptorbite, on Aug 6 2009, 07:39 PM, said:

View PostAce-014, on Aug 6 2009, 05:27 PM, said:

View PostAshrak, on Aug 6 2009, 06:34 PM, said:

Aaaaaaand the next ten thousand posts will consist of precisely that.

And if any Transformers do make it to earth, this is what they'll see: Women troubles. Hopefully they won't try and defeat the Decepticons with a dozen roses...

If any of the Transformers do make it to Earth...I'm just going to stop myself.

Anyways, ummm...rant...

Ok I got one, not involving girls though. What TINKLEes me off right now about being a musician is my limited resources I have to work with, and how challenging it is to find someone with the actual motivation and level of skill to make music, who isn't just in it for the "cool" factor. Maybe if I could find a job, I could get the money to solve the limited resources part, but how does one go about recruiting other musicians of equal or near equal motiviation? Auditions could help I'm sure, but I wouldn't want to build an entire band off of them. I need to find some people I know atleast somewhat first, and then hold auditions to aviod playing with just total strangers...where do I find these people is the question.

Blah, maybe I could just never play live, get some recording equipment and go solo.
/rant


I know what you mean,I wanna do so many things music wise,but everyone else i know is so un motivated to do things,and then it drags me down.

oh,and i think you owe us some zombie chapters!

well heres my ranting:
Im getting ditched allot lately,my friends,my piano teacher,maybe i just smell?No,then my dog would of ditched me by then.They all say they dont mean to,but i know better.
Why do i always buy something,then immediatly want something else?I hope this doesnt happen when i get married
i had the best burger ive had in a loooooooong time today,but it gave me the worst gas i had in a loooooooooong time
Im getting a job,but i dont have a car,or my liscense,but ill be working so much that i cant take classes.So ill end up with all this money,and nothing to do with it.I should get some poor friends....that smell bad....then i could ditch them!
Ill be 17 my first semester of college,which means if i want to go to college,i HAVE to pay $300 for classes
People bother me.

Ummm...yeah, I kinda do huh?...did you ever get Chapter 9?

And by the way man, that stuff sucks.
Official SpecOps FC
0

#12 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

  • My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 04-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Abilene, KS

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:14 PM

Ace you don't have any friends that play anything? Thats how the local bands around here started, a bunch of friends that played stuff and made a band for fun.
0

#13 User is offline   Ace-014 

  • Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 537
  • Joined: 21-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dam Neck, Virginia
  • Brigade Name:Ace-014

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

View PostFlippy the Wonder Bunny, on Aug 6 2009, 08:14 PM, said:

Ace you don't have any friends that play anything? Thats how the local bands around here started, a bunch of friends that played stuff and made a band for fun.

I have some friends that play some instruments...problem is either the motivation issue, or most em have only a basic understanding of the instrument they play since they haven't played for too long.
Official SpecOps FC
0

#14 User is offline   Erndogg 

  • Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 563
  • Joined: 09-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:39 PM

Ace are there any venues near where you live that bands go to show off thier music? You could always check those out, and see if they are looking for what ever insturment it is you play? Other wise like every one else has said, check with your frineds and friends of friends.
0

#15 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

  • My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 04-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Abilene, KS

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

You just gotta look around man, JC and Manhattan probably have quite a few people that play instruments.
0

Share this topic:


  • (351 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users