Special Ops Paintball: Games put on by the Urban Guard/Team Fireproof - Special Ops Paintball

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Games put on by the Urban Guard/Team Fireproof Rate Topic: -----

#136 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

I have a couple of radios that I am bringing too.

This is going to be a blast!
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#137 User is offline   Thumper63 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Thumper63

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:57 AM

Andrew, if you need radios I can meet you in Athens in the morn with 2, just tell me where cause I gotta go to Lowes for plumbing supplies. I can also loan a gun or two if needed just let me know. I am back to life and coming around slowly folks, been a rough winter for me. Ok all that aside, I know you have a game this weekend but when would everyone like to get one going here. I have yet to smoke a piece of meat this year and its time to have the annual "smoked meat game". Email me or drop lines on here or glouster games and let me know.... Thanks to all of you for the good games in the past and hopefully even more in the future..

OUT!
So what.. I know my gun is older than my kid, at least they both can vote.

#138 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:35 PM

Don't worry about it Luke! I think I'm covered! Justin and Jack were kind enough to get it and I can't wait for the next game at your place. In other news...RED DAWN! It's here! I can't wait to see you all in the morning...and to see my crew bright and early! Everything is packed and ready to go and I have close to two cases of paint to sling at unsuspecting foes...(Assuming there is going to be sixty people here like I heard) Bed time! Night all!
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#139 User is offline   JDS753 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:59 PM

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on Apr 23 2010, 07:35 PM, said:

Don't worry about it Luke! I think I'm covered! Justin and Jack were kind enough to get it and I can't wait for the next game at your place. In other news...RED DAWN! It's here! I can't wait to see you all in the morning...and to see my crew bright and early! Everything is packed and ready to go and I have close to two cases of paint to sling at unsuspecting foes...(Assuming there is going to be sixty people here like I heard) Bed time! Night all!

Weather?!?! I'm still coming (as long as its not a horrible thunder storm) and i borrowed a canopy from a friend just in case, I think ill be meeting up with the group at the gas station, see Everyone in the AM

#140 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:41 PM

Thanks to the Urban Guard for a fun day. My crew enjoyed themselves, and I enjoyed myself...so I think all in all it was a good day. Thanks to all the Minutemen who stuck around and tolerated me, and I look forward to the next Urban Guard game, let me know when that's coming!

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#141 User is offline   Shazapp 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:47 PM

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on Apr 25 2010, 12:41 AM, said:

Thanks to the Urban Guard for a fun day. My crew enjoyed themselves, and I enjoyed myself...so I think all in all it was a good day. Thanks to all the Minutemen who stuck around and tolerated me, and I look forward to the next Urban Guard game, let me know when that's coming!

Your enthusiasm was one of many highlights today, Andrew. It was a good day. Too bad we had to leave a little early. Oh, well. I look forward to the next one.

#142 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:40 AM

I had a good time yesterday as well. Aside from the brief showers, everything went off well and everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves. Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday and played.

I'd only change one thing - my paint. The Marbs I was shooting were EXTREMELY small (around .680) and kept rolling out of my Autospirit. I am getting sick of paintball manufacturers making paint so small these days.
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#143 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

For all those interested here is the link to the photo's from red dawn. There are only about 250 photo's in 2 albums lol so make sure you see them all. Please feel free to tag and commant away on them and of course add me as a friend on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/al...p;id=1032162489

And to let everyone know our next game is actully on May 8th at CFC Paintball Armory in Utica. it is posted on the Birgade as the Survivor game.

This post has been edited by EL TORO: 25 April 2010 - 10:55 AM

#144 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:00 PM

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!! That being said I will say this; GOD is Good! All week before this game I prayed for three things: 1) Good Weather (did you notice it did not rain while we were playing?) 2) That no one would be injured. and 3) That we would have many people show up. While not the sixty I was hoping for, we had forty great players show up and play honorably! That is worth a fortune! So, I feel that GOD answered all of my prayers. HE did not, however, promise me that I would play well or not mess up at all... A good day, thanks to all who braved the grim forecast and came out to play woodsball with the Urban Guard! Thanks!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#145 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

View PostShadowjackal, on Apr 25 2010, 07:00 PM, said:

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!! That being said I will say this; GOD is Good! All week before this game I prayed for three things: 1) Good Weather (did you notice it did not rain while we were playing?) 2) That no one would be injured. and 3) That we would have many people show up. While not the sixty I was hoping for, we had forty great players show up and play honorably! That is worth a fortune! So, I feel that GOD answered all of my prayers. HE did not, however, promise me that I would play well or not mess up at all... A good day, thanks to all who braved the grim forecast and came out to play woodsball with the Urban Guard! Thanks!

Mine were answered as well. I got some of my friends to come out and try (Chris, Brian, Wes who are all relatively new, Brian never playing before), everyone seemed to have fun, and even though teams were random, I felt like I had a good base of friends on my side. Thanks again Urban Guard for putting on an excellent game. God is good! The rain held off well enough, and the overcast was a nice treat to the day. Rich, excellent pictures btw. I may be going to the Splatterpark big game if you guys are headed that way. Keep me updated!

#146 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:20 AM

Andrew,

I will be at the Big Game. I will not be playing but I will be at the Ohio Christian paintball Players Association tent. Come see me. I also will be taking pictures once again.

#147 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:53 AM

O.K. Folks, the next Urban Guard game is at CFC Paintball Armory in Utica, Ohio. May 8 is the date for this game. These are some great folks with a nice woodsball field that they have been working hard to make improvements on. this game will be more laid back than RDR. The game is SURVIVOR with some interesting rules variations courtesy of Tim Slone. Do not hesitate to show up and find out if you have what it takes to be the last Survivor... We can guarantee a good time!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#148 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:22 PM

I've already opted into this game. I'm attending as well Karen, it will be her first paintball game ever and it's a great opportunity for you guys to meet her.

I'm looking forward to playing at this field I've been on their web site looks like a good field.

Tim

#149 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:04 PM

Ahh! From what I hear there are so many games going on during the day of the 8th! Which to pick!

#150 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:03 AM

Hey I guess I will not be there the 8th, I got my dates wrong. I'm going to be heading down to my folks place to spend some time with them.

I am planning on attending the C.F.C opening day game though if anyone is interested in coming along for that. Karen and I will be play on that day in Utica not on the 8th as previously stated.

I hope that you all have fun on the 8th, I'm sure Karen and I will be attending another paintball game with everyone involved latter on the in the summer.

Tim

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users