TAW Scenarios - new owners Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

From TAWs Facebook page tonite...

I knew this was in the works, but now its official.

Big News.
We have finished changing over all permits and licenses. TAW Scenarios is under new ownership.
We will strive to continue the rich scenario paintball experience that you have come to know over the years. We will carried on traditions started Big D.
We will be focused on fun, sportsmanship and customer service . We are excited to begin this adventure and hope you will come on this adventure with us!
We welcome player input and look forward to meeting everyone in person . You can always message us on the forums, here or send us an email taw@tawscenarios.com

Drew (Hexxer) and Jeanne (Itsatushy) Garland

And from Charles "Damian " Allen, founder & former owner of TAW:

Hexxer and Jeanne have been instrumental in sooooo many ways, so it was befitting that the torch should be passed on to them after 12 years of fun, paint, and mayhem! This has been long time in the works and it warms my heart to know that they not only will add their wonderful and creative touch to everything, but that they will carry on the traditions and standards set by TAW. Now I can take the time needed for health and family, knowing that my "baby" is in perfect & highly capable hands. As health and time permit, I will be showing at events here and there to lend support....but more-so lay some paint which has been highly missed. Gys (owner of Hosking Field) and I will be tinkering on some fun stuff to add to our arsenal and bring to TAW...... oh yes..... players beware! LOL

This post has been edited by The Stuntman: 06 July 2012 - 11:32 PM

#2 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

It will need to be seen before it is believed.

Much of the magic was lost in the last few years in the Pacific Northwest. There is quite a bit to make up for and we are watching.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users