• This topic is locked

Tac 8 soft goods

#1 User is offline   Chaos Fiend 

• :)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:|GEARHEAD|

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:38 AM

I think spec ops needs to make(if they arent already) is MOLLE or interlocking tac 8 magazine pouches for the black cell series.
"I dont like brass so I guess I am good to go." -Jiu jitsu fighter. "Communist." -Tu Padre
Pump Player #113 My Feedback +27/-0

#2 User is offline   Knightwolf16 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Knightwolf16

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:15 PM

I definitely agree. This needs to be made. There is only so much room for me to carry gear and I would rahter carry the magazines on my vest than in a leg pouch or, if you play with 2 Tac *'s then you really need to carry extra clips!
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." William Shakespeare
Nous sommes les seigneurs de la guerre, tremblons avant nous
The Lords of War The Lords of War on MySpace The Lords of War MSN Group Page

#3 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:35 PM

Contact MOATI or Coroner, either one can Custom Make your idea for you.

#4 User is offline   Knightwolf16 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Knightwolf16

Posted 29 June 2007 - 04:08 PM

Maybe in a week or two, when I can afford it. At least I have a job now. Maybe two by the end of next week. I actually had Coronor make me some stuff custom out of MARPAT.
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." William Shakespeare
Nous sommes les seigneurs de la guerre, tremblons avant nous
The Lords of War The Lords of War on MySpace The Lords of War MSN Group Page

#5 User is offline   Backwardz 

• PROUD member Team Green Devils
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Bass Ackwardz

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:56 PM

I had Chad make three, three mag MOLLE pouches in Multicam about 3 months ago, and they are awesome.

Bass

#6 User is offline   mrmdano 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:OCMI-Dano

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:42 AM

Flashbang pouches homie...they fit perfectly and you can get them from practically any online Tactical goods dealer

#7 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:26 PM

View Postmrmdano, on Jul 10 2007, 03:42 AM, said:

Flashbang pouches homie...they fit perfectly and you can get them from practically any online Tactical goods dealer

You can get the same ones from any Online Airsoft Store or at an actual Airsoft Store.

#8 User is offline   little_ben 

• Cowards die many times before their death
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:little_ben

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:58 PM

they will probly do this soon, considering they have them in the interlock style.

#9 User is offline   THEHOPPER 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:THEHOPPER

Post icon  Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:43 PM

View PostKnightwolf16, on Jun 29 2007, 03:15 PM, said:

I definitely agree. This needs to be made. There is only so much room for me to carry gear and I would rahter carry the magazines on my vest than in a leg pouch or, if you play with 2 Tac *'s then you really need to carry extra clips!

lol first post was about a year later
Yea im real sorry i couldn't fix your breaks. sooooooooooooooo i made your horn louder =)
If you play honarably and fair, post this in your sig

#10 User is offline   Chaos Fiend 

• :)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:|GEARHEAD|

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:07 PM

its no big deal, its better than posting multiple topics of the same thing. thx for the info mrmdano and all the others.
"I dont like brass so I guess I am good to go." -Jiu jitsu fighter. "Communist." -Tu Padre
Pump Player #113 My Feedback +27/-0

#11 User is offline   splntercell 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:splntercell

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:18 PM

Time to resurect this post again. It would be realy nice to see one of these in the online store. molle and in interlock

#12 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:47 PM

I currently have a vest with 2x 100 pods holders in the front and a pistol holster, 12 gram holder, and 10 round tube holders. Anyway, I am going to get 2 100 round pods, add cutout foam to them and put my mags in them. I don't know if it will work but it is a cheap idea. I may also take the 4 x 140 round pods in the back, turn them up, and do the same thing.

Cops911 vest, fits the T9 perfectly...

EDIT: Ok, I reread what I wrote....nothing to do with this thread, but interesting maybe... :D

This post has been edited by JKLNHYD: 25 February 2008 - 06:48 PM

My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#13 User is offline   OSinsOgre 

• Ogre kills humans - Live at 5 on Action News
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:GRENDEL THE OGRE

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:22 PM

Ok, of what I have found for Tiberius under soft goods I found this thread and another thread ( http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...amp;hl=Tiberius ) That has not been posted in a while.

So I will stick with this to prevent many issues on the same topic.

Tiberius 8 and Tierius 9 pistol holster.

What I would love to see is a hard shell tactical similar to what the military uses and what some company has for the PT Junior Extream. One that can be for Molle, STRIKE, Alice, Interlock, etc. Or as many as reasonable as possible. Not just a leg drop like SpecOps makes or the Blackcell Clashes Clay back thingy which I don't want.

I would prefer a Horizontal Shoulder hoslter that holds two pistols (one under each arm) where I can put the clips and CO2 on a duty belt or my TacVest.

I know I could spend around 100 bucks for one designed for the 1911 pistol and it may or may not work proplery and over 130 bucks for one to fit the Desert Eagle which is vertical only and not horizontal. At least the ones I could find.

Please SpecOps Help ME!!

or at the very leaste design one to be able to fit on a duty belt style holster that is thick, stiff, and durable. See most waist holsters on the market. They have a slight angle forward to be more to the back flank of the body (not the back at the 6 o'clock position but more like the 4 or 8 o'clock position). One for both left and right handed. Not clip attachments just pure pistol holster.

Just an Ideal, start with that ranger holster, remove all the over flaps, make it a tight fit for the Tiberius, give it a 10 to 15 degree tilt when top of gun is facing forward, have it with at least two belt slips on both the inside and outside of the holster. Remove all clip and CO2 bits so it is pistol only. The reason for belt slips on the inside and outside of the pistol is simple. have the holster between the body and the duty belt to prevent flapping for people like me and in the normal spot for people who want a normal exposed holster. Plus it fits like most waist holster for having the in the belt location or out of the belt location.

Note: molle attachments could be used to allow people to use it on the vest. some vest have side locations to still give the waist are pull. My UTG plate carrier vest has such location. Granted most paintball vest don't but many people use military surplus so they can take advantage of that ablility too.
Proudly sponsored by My Girlfriend, Pay Check, Friends, Sheer Will. Why? Becuse I play paintball!

#14 User is offline   xXPunish3rXx 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:xXPunish3rXx

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:26 AM

Could the Rocket holders for the vests hold tac mags cause it looks like a good fit?
xXPunish3rXx

Tresspassers will be shot and survivors shot again

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users