• You cannot reply to this topic

the F8 wow this gun is thight

#16 User is offline   left handed 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:54 PM

Hmmm, I'd like a Fusion for my speedball marker.
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

Feedback!

#17 User is offline   heisman01 

• "the appraiser"
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:heisman01

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:13 PM

the regular fusions do good i like the cuts on this its nice to see a real change in the look of a gun

#18 User is offline   jmsiona 

• my milkshake
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JMSIONA

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:18 PM

very sexy gun

#19 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:34 PM

View PostG4, on Aug 23 2007, 06:15 PM, said:

View Postcheezpoof, on Aug 23 2007, 03:29 PM, said:

so i heard about the f8 and i heard about how i has a pm7 ish froud and and ego in the back so i gotta see the gun

So I heard about the F8, apparently it is similar to a PM7 in the front and an Ego in the back. I have to see this gun!

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME! How did you know that's what he meant. I read it the first time and I was like :)

Meh, the F8 is a fusion. Not a fan of em personally.
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#20 User is offline   Jackson 

• Resident Tiberius Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PvtDBJackson

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:57 PM

View PostShadowlord, on Aug 24 2007, 11:14 AM, said:

It is the same operational design as any Super Spyder (Timmy, Ego, etc.) on the market.

Wrong The Fusion is not a poppet valve marker like a "super spyder". The Fusion is a FASOR design. A spring returns the valve to the rear position

No, it really is a poppet valve. It doesn't work like a spyder with the blowback, though. Like how autocockers are poppet valves, yet release no blowback. All a poppet valve means is a valve with a plunger like part that seals it off. The plunger thing (for lack of a better word) is the poppet. There are poppet based regulators like the Palmers Stabilizer, same basic plunger part to seal.

It really is a super spyder, like Egos. Stacked tube poppet valve marker. In the Spyder, spring forward, air return. Fusion: ram forward, spring return. Ego: ram forward and return. Does being set up like a Spyder making it inferior? No.

To see the different valves, check here (56K death): http://www.zdspb.com...animations.html All the Hammer/valve based ones are poppets.

This post has been edited by Jackson: 31 August 2007 - 10:01 PM

#21 User is offline   Chaos 

• RagTag Renegade
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chaos

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:56 PM

View PostPirate, on Aug 25 2007, 10:24 PM, said:

Hmm. I'm not sure if I like the milling in the front.
But I can get over that. I'm going to try and sell my Fusion7 and get an 8.
Or just get an 8, and keep the 7. Years later that 7 might be worth something, since it's an original.

There are no "07" Fusions. There are the original Fusions V1 and V2, and the F8 is the actual name of the next version. The "F" stand for Fusion, but the marker is called the F8. The back block is milled more, making it a true half block, grip frames and bodies are different. Internals are the same as a V2 Fusion. Except the bolt is shorter. Performance is the same except they added dwell settings to the board which are controled through two dip switches making a total of 6 of em. They also shaved the weight down from 2.5lbs to 1.89lbs. They eliminated the LPR, which is pretty much useless on the V2 anyway. Oh yeah, and they put new grips on them. That about sums up the changes.

They are also coming out with a more "normal" version of the Threshy (or so my sources say). It will have a different name and do not have many details and I cannot really say anymore at this time anyway. I can tell you they only made 500 Thresholds because the milling on them is so complex their CNC machines could only make 7 bodies a day.

#22 User is offline   French 

• Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:12 PM

where can i get a trigger like that i want to put on like that , to put on my Hybrid fusion
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback

#23 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:29 PM

Honestly - to me - it looks like something that if a Timmy and a NXT shocker got merged.

A stacked shocker.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users