Flipped Mag Release For Righties Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:35 PM

Right, I pm'ed you again.

To others: it appears that I might not finish these this week. This is because I'm graduating tomorrow and the shop is closed Friday. The parts are functional, but I still need to sand them and polish them to my specs before I'm content with releasing them to you guys. If you want it faster I believe that I have ONE finished one so pm me if you want that one. Be warned though, it is a pre-first batch release...it works fine.
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#17 User is offline   TeleFragger 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:22 AM

View Postbetasniper, on Jun 16 2010, 10:35 PM, said:

Right, I pm'ed you again.

To others: it appears that I might not finish these this week. This is because I'm graduating tomorrow and the shop is closed Friday. The parts are functional, but I still need to sand them and polish them to my specs before I'm content with releasing them to you guys. If you want it faster I believe that I have ONE finished one so pm me if you want that one. Be warned though, it is a pre-first batch release...it works fine.

u r paid my fine friend.... HOOK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*********Feedback**** click on a link below
-------Specops-------------MCB

#18 User is offline   betasniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:36 PM

Sorry tele, I haven't shipped it yet. Will do tomorrow.

Other News: I have started sanding the releases today. I'm sorry for the delays but I guess it is unavoidable since I have a ton of stuff to do just to recieve my diploma. I'm going to send the releases tomorrow because I have finished polishing 2 of them. Those will go to who has paid first in order of date.
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#19 User is offline   betasniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:35 PM

Haven't updated in a while...

I still have 5 left. The rest have been paid for and shipped.

#20 User is offline   betasniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:13 AM

Down to Three left in stock. (Echo Picked up two IRL)

#21 User is offline   paintman161 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:paintman161

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:41 AM

You have any more righty's left?

This post has been edited by paintman161: 07 September 2010 - 06:41 AM

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic