• You cannot reply to this topic

Response trigger questions

#1 User is offline   C Z A R 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:C Z A R

Posted 15 March 2009 - 06:33 PM

I have a response trigger on my X7. I also use a myth reg with a 88/4500 and a remote line. My cyclone internals are upgraded. With the current setup I cannot find the sweetspot with the response trigger. I know that a remote line will choke the system a bit but it shouldn't to the point where the rt doesnt work correctly. I am wondering if i change my trigger so that it is closer to the frame will it take less to push it foreward so i can find that spot? Also maybe i could add a magnetic trigger to increase the rate of my response trigger. I know those are mainly used with E-triggers but maybe this could work. Any thoughts?

#2 User is offline   Gilla 

• Action shot!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:gilla

Posted 15 March 2009 - 06:46 PM

Welcome to the forums. The x-7 should have the dual taps off of the side one each for the cyclone and the response trigger. If I have overheard both my nephew and brother, there is an adjustment for airflow that you may need to tweak. The remote line should interfere enough to cause problems.

The other questions are out of my experience, I'm a sworn semi player, while "Automatic fire only misses for so long" I am cheap.
Who flung poo?

#3 User is offline   C Z A R 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:C Z A R

Posted 15 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

View PostGilla, on Mar 15 2009, 09:46 PM, said:

Welcome to the forums. The x-7 should have the dual taps off of the side one each for the cyclone and the response trigger. If I have overheard both my nephew and brother, there is an adjustment for airflow that you may need to tweak. The remote line should interfere enough to cause problems.

The other questions are out of my experience, I'm a sworn semi player, while "Automatic fire only misses for so long" I am cheap.

Yes. I have adjusted that but the spot doesnt hit anywhere. And I dont fire until Im going to hit. I just like to light up people so there are no such things as bounces.

#4 User is offline   jim762 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:jim762

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:00 PM

My team mate MATTRC has an X7 with a response, IM him on here and he might be able to help you out.

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't!
Sponsored by: Urban Ops Armory

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users