• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Howdy all Been a long time since I been around Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Cloud 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:49 PM

Well it has been quite a few years since Ive been on here for anything paintball related. I really need to get back into playing once again but first I need to get my gun once again.

Im wanting to get a Tippman 98 custom again and then eventually get a second Tippman 98. One I plan to build for woodsball and the second I plan to make for competition play.

Anyone got any suggestions for upgrades that would make each of what Im wanting?
Boom! Headshot with a paintball

#2 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

I would get a used 98 without any modifications, start playing, and figure it out from there. Personally I would set up one marker to be comfortable for me. Back in 2006 I was in a local 3-man tournament where everyone was using high end electro-pneumatic space guns shooting around 15 bps. I was using a 98 custom with a carbine stock, 14" barrel, remote line, and mechanical trigger with the pen spring mod. I was holding my own out there on the speedball courses and my team got second place.

#3 User is offline   Cloud 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:25 AM

Oh don't get me wrong. I love the 98 Tippmans. I used to have one but lost it when the people I used to play with moved their business up to Michigan. I was planning to get a recoil trigger to use for my old Tippman.

As for how I used to play, my friends I played with had their own paintball business and were primarily speed ball players and I could keep up with them having an un-modded gun and only using a single finger to do rapid fire on the trigger.
Boom! Headshot with a paintball

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users