Special Ops Paintball: Special Ops Blackcell 2+1 Pod Holder - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Special Ops Blackcell 2+1 Pod Holder Review by KRA SHARPSHOOTER

#1 User is offline   KRA SHARPSHOOTER 

• [ Doglegs of War ] ~Silent But Deadly~
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:KRA SHARPSHOOTER

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:00 PM

Posted Image
The Special Ops Blackcell 2+1 Pod Holder incorporates Special Ops' Interlock System that features Velcro flaps that will attach to any compatible vest from Special Ops or COPS911.

I bought two of these Pod Pouches when I purchased my Special Ops Blackcell MOLLE Pod Pack. I was originally going to get Opsgear's Commando MOLLE 140 Round Pod Pouch, but scince I was getting a Pod Pack with Interlock I decided I would get these to see how they worked since they were a couple dollars cheaper & combined shipping was far cheaper than buying from two places.

To install the Blackcell 2+1 Pod Holders on the back of the Pack requires a little patience. I found that if you slip a plastic baggie over the Velcro flaps of the Pod Holders you can easily align them on your Pack/Vest, then you just slip the baggies off the flaps and press down to secure the Velcro. I put a Pod Holder on both the left and right side of my back, with a Tank Pouch in the middle. The Tank pouch was a little tricky to attach with the two Pod Holders on the side because the pod Holders where kind of stiff from being brand new, but I always say if it goes on hard it won't come off easy. That statement proved true with a trial run through my woods. With a 20oz. tank and full pods of paint I ran, dove, crawled, leaned into trees, bunkers brush, and nothing seemed to be able to take these Pod Holders off.

This is an amazing product that will take a lot of abuse, is very well made, comes in multiple camo patterns, and is worth every dollar of its price.

KRA SHARPSHOOTER's A-5 - [ Doglegs of War ] - ~Silent But Deadly~ - Archive of Wisdom - Online Discount Codes
"I don't play Woodsball because I have an A-5, I have an A-5 because I play Woodsball" - KRA SHARPSHOOTER

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users