• You cannot reply to this topic

Nothing fancy T8 spec ops and ums content Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   alittletippy 

• AlItTlEtIpPy
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:alittletippy

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:55 PM

I finally went and took a pic of my T8 setup after i got all my spec ops mag extensions. Nothing real fancy with the T8. Regular T8 with a UMS race compensator and 5 spec ops mag extensions. Just waiting on my UMS lapco str8 shot to arrive now.
Posted Image
My Feedback
AIRHOG'S CUSTOM WORKS-CHECK THEM OUT
Tippy's,Thor,Punisher,Punisher CQB,BAKEMONO

#2 User is offline   ninja monkey 

• Team: Shadow Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:M00K

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:03 PM

thats pretty sweet, how many rounds those hold? are they metal or plastic?

#3 User is offline   alittletippy 

• AlItTlEtIpPy
  • PipPip

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:30 PM

ninja they are the spec ops mag extenders. milled out of aluminum the best i can tell. With the extender each mag now holds 17 rounds.
My Feedback

#4 User is offline   Joe Cool 747 

• O HAI!
  • Pip

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:59 PM

Hey I noticed that it looks like a few mags have the quick change thing on them. Does it work? I thought it wouldn't have enough room to spin?

#5 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:14 PM

I don't know why but I can't make myself like the extenders...it went way passed the Glock 18 look and I can just see them getting snapped off in a sketchy superman slide, lol.

#6 User is offline   alittletippy 

• AlItTlEtIpPy
  • PipPip

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:14 AM

Joe cool that's cuz two of them do have the quick changers. The guy I got those two from modified the quick changers. He cut a knotch on the opposite side of the existing knotch. Works very well.

Headshotphantom don't do a sketchy superman slide, lol. I've done tons of different slides with the extensions on and no issues. When I first saw them I thought they where retarded. Then I used one of my friends and my opinion changed instantly. Extension never once got in my way.
My Feedback

#7 User is offline   Shipwreck! 

• The Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SHIPWRECK!

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:53 PM

Oh my God! Do you know how long I looked for one pic, any pic of a t8 with the mag extensions installed, when I first saw them? A LONG time, and that was a LONG time ago, and this is the first time I've EVER seen a pic. I've been wondering forever!

Wow! I didn't realize how ridiculously long those extensions are! I'd still rock em if I had a Tiberius though. If I had the money I think it would be dope to rock a T9 as a primary with the stock and long barrel and about 5 x-mags. Then have a second T9 stripped down to pistol form with about 3-5 standard mags as a sidearm. If, God forbid, the primary breaks down I could transition to the sidearm in the middle of a shootout, then if/when I got the time I could actually switch the parts over from the failed T9 and turn the sidearm into the primary! And if the primary doesn't fail when I run out of x-mags I could just use the standard mags for the sidearm in the primary!

That would be an awesomely versatile loadout.

Edit:
I noticed you've got the UMS TRG rail on there, and that makes me angry because it reminds me that when I tried to buy the Short Striker Rail from them for my A-5 they sent me that part instead. Then refused to return the part, or even exchange it. The guy talked like he was gonna at least exchange it and but then when it finally came down to doing that, he broke off all contact with me and has never answered an e-mail since.

I've been telling myself I need to Craig's List that thing forever but it recently occured to me that I should just canibalize the rail hardware off of it, and custom build an RIS for my A5 or 98. So it might work out ok afterall, although not as ok as it would have if I just bought the same rails seperately for a third the cost of ordering a part, getting the wrong one, getting sailed up the river on that bum deal and then canibalizing rails.

Anyway, I digress as usuall. Back on topic: It might not bug you sliding with those things but it looks like they would uber suck for lying prone. But I'd be fine with that anyway, as I'm already used to vert air on my A5 which also uber sucks for lying prone.

This post has been edited by Shipwreck!: 05 December 2010 - 02:06 PM

"If they wanna be asinine about this, we'll just be asinine right back."
A5 Evolver!

Posted Image

#8 User is offline   sousey 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:HELL-FIRE

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:13 PM

alittletippy,
I'm sure you have some great stories of one balling heavy gunners carrying their 1000 balls per game with only one or two kills and you with your 85 round with 8+ kills per game.

Love your set-up!

This post has been edited by sousey: 05 December 2010 - 06:14 PM

#9 User is offline   sousey 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:HELL-FIRE

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:17 PM

here is a GREAT shot of MIDNIGHTANGELZ using his:

Posted Image

and for any haters of the extension mags check out "MIDNIGHTANGELZ" on youtube.

This post has been edited by sousey: 05 December 2010 - 06:18 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users