• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

bt-4 assault Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Miller30time 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:55 PM

just wonder what anyone thinks about this gun. iv had tippmann but they keep breaking my idea for this is black with a q-loader under the barrel, and a e-grip for it and some kind of good barrel for it. but if you have any idea for a good marker that is not a speed ball marker let me know.

#2 User is offline   Private Silver 

• Das poomp
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Private Silver

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:42 PM

View PostMiller30time, on Sep 6 2009, 10:55 PM, said:

just wonder what anyone thinks about this gun. iv had tippmann but they keep breaking my idea for this is black with a q-loader under the barrel, and a e-grip for it and some kind of good barrel for it. but if you have any idea for a good marker that is not a speed ball marker let me know.

if im assuming you mean by a "speed ball" marker one that cant be made to look like milsim, i think BT is your way to go.

I've personally read some great things about the TM-15, but if that is a bit out or your range (nearly twice the price of the bt-4) then i think the BT-4 should be a decent set-up. I'm not personally sure if you can change out the barrel without changing the shroud, but by the looks the stock barrel is about 11-16 inches long (i can't find anything on it srry, and im kinda tired). Q-loader sounds good, e-grip sounds good to lay down some paint, and from what i've heard bt is nearly like the OLD tippman, so should be pretty reliable.

Hope your set-up works out
Posted Image
SO Feedback +2/ E-bay feedback +14

#3 User is offline   Dorian Feyd 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dorian Feyd

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:54 PM

For the Money it's a good marker. A BT-4 uses A-5 threaded barrel's, 98-C stocks and there are a few after market internal upgrades. If you really have your heart set on a Q-loader go for it but the draw back is the feed neck and the fact that to run it under the gun the tube has to have that bend to go down. You can mod the feed neck and I have but it is a high level mod trust me. The Rip Clip with an X-7 hopper is the Ideal set up and allot cheaper and way easier to use compared the a Q-loader IMO. As far as the quality of the stock Assault I would say it's very good for a stock barrel. If your going to use Co2 the Mag expansion chamber is a very good upgrade but carries some weight to it. If not BT has a great polymer mag/mag-well set up to complete the M-16 look. I hope this helps. Feyd.................

#4 User is offline   TheEnd 

• I am the who when you call "Who's there?"
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TheFear07

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:54 AM

My advice to you is to get a rip clip, not a qloader. They are way more trouble than they are worth.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.- Emo Philips
I don't drink these days. I'm allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs. Robert Downey Junior
Now and then I announce "I know you're listening to empty rooms". If I'm wrong then no one knows, and if I'm right, Maybe I just freaked the hell out of some secret organization.

#5 User is offline   blackrain 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:blackrain's aftermath

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:49 AM

http://bt.warrior-online.com/forum/index.p...985-bt4-rental/
Later,
Blackrain

This post has been edited by blackrain: 12 October 2009 - 07:51 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1